We’ve tried a lot of sauces, and we only serve the ones we eat at home. We find out. I'm sure you can order it without the sauce, but I want to be sure.. Prep Cuisine: American Add about half an inch of oil to the pan and let it heat to about 350° F – for safety reasons use a big pan to prevent any oil from spilling over when you fry the chicken. Once the chicken has finished marinating in the buttermilk, remove it from the bowl and add it to the flour mixture. 5. 8. All of the recipes that appear on this website have not been reviewed by, and are not endorsed by any applicable restaurant or food brand. Set the bacon aside to be added later. You can find that recipe here if you fancy a touch more bun with your chicken burger. Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to stand and cool on a sheet of baking paper for 30 minutes. This is a secret recipe... that everyone will try one day if we ever make it into a real product. I remember when the first time I heard about the Double Down, I was somewhat disgusted, but at the same time I was dying to get my hands on it and see what all the hype was about. 2 tablespoons of onion powder Combine the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, Old Bay Seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Today we figure out how to shawarma cheeseburger even if there isn't enough amperage to run the machine. There will be no signs of anything healthy involved in this recipe, and I promise you there will be no signs of leafy greens or anything that resembles a vegetable at all. No one knew whether or not it would ever make a return to KFC’s across the nation, but a date has been set, and this time I plan on getting one before they get a chance to remove it again. If you’re too hungry to wait 30 minutes, then break out your knife and fork and get stuck in. I am terribly allergic to eggs, i have had food items from places like taco bell that involved 'special sauce' and it gave me a fit shortly after eating it.. so I'm wondering about this before i try it.. Home » All Posts » Recipes » KFC » KFC Double Down Copycat Recipe, Buy all of these ingredients here USA 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise We use a small table top fryer for this, but you can easily use a large frying pan and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side. Fry the chicken for about 3-5 minutes on each side. The Double Down was introduced when KFC was first introduced to Sweden. 3. Directions: 1. mins "Enter KFC's Double Down - the iconic bunless burger of your dreams. 170-540 Calories Omelette. Cook this in an oven at 350°F (175°C) for 5 minutes. Ingredients: Fried Chicken Mix 2, 3 oz Chicken Breast Filets 1 Cup House Autry Chicken Breader 1 Cup Low Fat Buttermilk 10. You tryna be tricky? Buy all of these ingredients here UK. A request by user Seth Martin, I introduce to you “Cheat Day Recipe”. 4. Prep Time: 1.5 hours Total Time: 21 Serves: 1. While cooking the above, set up a second frying pan, and cook your bacon in a small level of oil. You want to ensure you get a thick coating as this will help them crisp up. One like and we'll bring back the Double Down. Learn how to make EVERY dish Taco Bell has removed from their menu. Once fully coated, deep fry your chicken breasts on a medium to high heat (350°F or 175°C) for around 13-15 minutes, until golden brown on all sides. 2 Deep fried chicken filets, turkey bacon, pepper jack cheese & a spicy tangy sauce slathered in between! Put this to one side, ready for when we cook the chicken. If you really think about it, it’s just a couple of slices of bacon and cheese sandwiched between two fried chicken breasts and of course, who could forget about the “Colonel’s Secret Sauce” that was on it? The German version contains two chicken strips, bacon, Monterey Jack and the special Double Down Sauce by KFC. 4 slices of thick-cut bacon