It... Read More ⟶, This article talks about how to do well in JC A level mathematics in Singapore. – Change of sleeve seals This website uses cookies to improve your experience. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Kian Hong Cycle Pte Ltd, Singapore, Singapore. 33 Ubi Avenue 3 Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. With the help of his two sons, the business rapidly expanded from basic servicing to retail sales of bicycles and parts. Here are some of the service works that we do at Kian Hong Cycle and the costs for non-warranty services: 1) Fork Servicing: $60 + Cost of Parts 5) Big Hit Valving Upgrade: $80 + Parts $75 – Same as DH valving, but special valving for hucking and going big. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Official Flagship store for Bh bikes & Ridley SG. It has a perfect combination of ancient and modern climates. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. © 2020 Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and special offers right to your inbox! 803-15-000-A Kit: Valving, Vanilla RC, Big Hit ($75), 6) Pro Pedal Upgrade: $80 + Parts $75/$55 This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. In 1999, we became the sole distributor for Shimano in Singapore and started the Shimano Star Shop program that involved over 15 major bike shops in Singapore. Among the bicycles we sold is Legnano which has now ceased to exist as a company. Kian Hong Cycle Pte Ltd, Singapore, Singapore. Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates and special offers right to your inbox! We sell to accounts in Singapore as well as neighboring South East Asian countries such as Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand. We provide full warranty support for all the products we distribute and also operate as authorized service centers for a number of them. All the prices above are in Singapore Dollars and exclude GST which will be added. At this level, subjects became a little bit more difficult, especially... Read More ⟶, HUTCHINSON "NEW GENERATION" TIRE 803-00-209 Kit: Pro Pedal Upgrade, Float RL 7.875 x 2.0 ($75) 01-07, Vertex, We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The loss of a family member or close friend is a traumatic experience for most people. KH Cycle. Powered by WordPress. Our product list features more than 5,000 items produced by over 40 manufacturers from around the world. So far Cervelo is very good. – Firmer, better adjustment range for low speed compression. Singapore is known for its unique blend of tropical and friendly climates. If claiming warranty, the original purchase receipt must be attached. Any work done on the fork or shock not by FOX Service Centers voids its warranty immediately. Note, that was many moons ago. in fact i already bought a new gp4000 in singapore to fit into my wheelset.later found out that tyres gave way cause the brakes were rubbing into the tyre when brakign the rear tyre after blowing up 3 more different tyres, With the exception of a rare few, most LBS are the pits, typical poor standards of service, they need to buck up, yet they cry foul when we buy online.Been to KH before, not even a greeting or hello, will never go back to them again....cash is mine and I vote with my pocket.Â. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Originally, it was named by a Malayan prince as Singapura back in the 14th century and the name changed over the years to Singapore, often referred to as [...] Cycling in Singapore – Tips and Advice Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. See Info for details. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. EverydayOnSales Singapore is a No.1 weblog dedicated to shopaholic and public who hunt for great deals in Singapore.We constantly published Singapore Sales, Singapore Warehouse Sale, Singapore Promotion, Great Deals, Amazing Discounts & any other sales information with our beloved readers. 2020 All the prices above are in Singapore Dollars and exclude GST which will be added. 01-07, Vertex, Wao, saw u guys not very happy with this KH cycle services . From what I have learnt from my ordeal with KH Cycle and SCOTT, even if you have a crack on any part of the frame except on what they termed as 'stress area', you will not be able to claim warranty. 33 Ubi Avenue 3 01-07, Vertex, Singapore 408868 . When we think back to when we were kids, our first taste of freedom and independence is often associated with a bicycle. Founded in 1946, Kian Hong Cycle has become one of the leading bicycle parts and accessories distributor in Singapore. Condolence flower bouquets in Singapore Posted on July 27, 2020 By Frank Russell Today The loss of a family member or close friend is a traumatic experience for most people. Our growth and success is the result of our commitment to offer the best possible customer service to the independent bicycle retailers and after-sales product support to the end consumers. Its headquarter is based in Singapore, but its footprints extend way beyond Singapore's shores to neighbouring countries in South East Asia. Junior college is a crucial stage for students. That’s why KHS puts so … From what I have learnt from my ordeal with KH Cycle and SCOTT, even if you have a crack on any part of the frame except on what they termed as 'stress area', you will not be able to claim warranty. Khcycle ECP is located at the Cyclist Park, East Coast Park Car Park D3. Shop for the Latest models of High Quality Road, Mountain, Folding and Children’s Bikes with us Online with Free Delivery, or in-store with 8 branches Locations at Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong. – Change to special racing shock body, pistons, shim configuration, etc. 803-00-211 Kit: Pro Pedal Upgrade, Float R, Vanilla R, Vanilla RC ($55), 7) AVA Sleeve Upgrade: $80 + Parts $155 Your kid would certainly want to be exposed to a nice environment with cool classmates and... Read More ⟶, ©