The four shallow and wide drawers are 565mm wide, 390mm deep and 35mm high - part number K7848-4. I own other many Kincrome. If you do anything we show here and it breaks your stuff, not our problem... take responsibility for your own actions! You can change the feel of the slides significantly depending on which lubricant you use - a light oil gives a very light, fast slide whereas a grease will provide a smoother feeling, slower slide movement - progressively slower as you move up the NLGI grades. Replacement handles are part number K7788-7. I'm not sure how much you are supposed to be able to load into the top of the cabinet - there's no mention of a limit there. The drawer slides are ball bearing, as opposed to the now-less-seen friction slides. Taking into account the toolbox weight - 55kg - if you loaded all the drawers fully the box would weigh 335kg. Oh, and want to pay the extra $750. In 2019 the server has had to double in capacity to support the growing site... please consider dropping the site a donation to help cover the costs! Check out some of my other Kincrome tool reviews here! I own other many Kincrome. A comparable tool chest is made by Sidchrome in the SCMT50218 - while it shares the gas lift lid and general dimensions (it's 40mm wider, 55mm deeper and 31mm shorter and weighs in at 63kg with four handles instead of two) it's $749 as opposed to the Kincrome's $599. The first box received came with cracks around the top corners of the box despite the packaging appeared to be OK. Kincrome's unique range of tool boxes and tool storage will keep your tools secure, neat and organised. Tools/Equipment. Check out our Patreon for support options, buy a shirt, buy our apps, use my NordVPN affiliate link to sign up to their service or donate via Paypal: At MotoFaction.org, the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to MotoFaction.org and other sites on the Internet. MotoFaction.org does use cookies to store information about visitors preferences, record user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit, customize Web page content based on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser. First of all, this thing is unreasonably large for a basic DMM. Kincrome’s CONTOUR tool chests are ideal for apprentices and professionals looking for a premium level range with optimal storage. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The keys are described as being "snap lock" - to prevent key or lock damage if bumped while inserted. I, So I'll start out by saying that this isn't a bad product. The drawers feature an automatic return system, which Kincrome call the ADRS - the automatic drawer retention system. The drawers have some twist in them - they're not as rigid or as heavy gauge as the Contour offerings or from a company like Snap On, but given that the Blue Steel toolchests are a fraction of the price that seems fair. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser's respective websites. Five long drawers, three narrower and deep drawers. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. As far as maintenance goes, Kincrome suggest "periodically" tightening all hardware, lubricating the slides twice a year and annually lubricating the locks with graphite. This particular Blue Steel toolbox is a Bunnings exclusive. First of all, this thing is unreasonably large for a basic DMM. Kincrome Contour is meant to be from their premium range, however I cannot see how this can, This review is about the poor customer service when making a warranty claim I was told lies, mislead and then told to go and buy another brand JUST STAY AWAY, I have three of these Kinchrome boxes, one for my personal goods (medium) that gets lugged with me mostly everywhere, another that my fishing reels (large size) are stored securely in, and another, If it's not perfectly square on the valve it will leak air.