Try this and I bet you'll get some flour: Just walk in with cash and place an order. Each case consists of fifty pounds. The high-gluten flour price was $15.65. All of this was a couple months back. Better yet, just bring me with you. Content posted by community members is their own. I went to the King Arthur web site, found their commerical distributor for Denver, Colorado (Dawn Foods), called them up, asked if I could buy a bag, they said yes, I went, I HAVE: 50 lbs! Tried Sysco also. King Arthur Sir Lancelot - High Gluten Flour. Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour 50lb - BULK - King Arthur This flour is a must-have for baking extra-chewy artisan breads and breads made with a lot of whole grains. Sir Lancelot is carefully milled from hard red spring wheat and is perfect for baking pizza crusts, bagels, artisan breads and … Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour, 50 LB, KING ARTHUR FLOURSir Galahad all-purpose flour is made from American wheat that has been milled to strict specifications. I also contacted Dawn Foods here in Michigan (Troy) and they said they wouldn't sell to me. Bulk Supply Restaurant Hotel Diner Special Patent Whole Wheat Flour, RAGI FLOUR- 400g / 100% Pure Ceylon Finger Millet High Protein Kurakkan Powder, Ragi Flour - 400g | 100% Pure Ceylon Harischandra Kurakkan Flour | Finger Millet, Sri Lankan Kurakkan Flour Finger Millet Ragi Powder Kurakkan Pure Organic 400 g, Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour 50lb - BULK - King Arthur, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. bags from the grocery store. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Sir Galahad all-purpose flour is made from American wheat that has been milled to strict specifications. All original site content copyright 2020 The Fresh Loaf unless stated otherwise. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. And what do you think he might have to say to your boss' boss' boss about this policy? Please check the Title carefully before ordering. I'm a nobody. Located in Norwich, VT, the company operates its own retail bakery, Baking Education Center, Baker`s catalog and Baker`s store from its Vermont headquarters. The high-gluten flour price was $15.65. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. All models are 18 yrs or older. Today the company is 100% employee owned with over 375 employee-owners who are passionate about baking. [CDATA[ I bet you can do the same thing in your area, especially if you have one of King Arthur's distributors nearby. Is that what you're telling me? Specification Alternative Unit of Measure Much cheaper than buying the little KA 5lb. I am able to pick up 50# bags for $14.50 each. That's the KA distributor listed on KA's website for Buffalo. "So basically what you're telling me is that, when I return home and email Ron Jones, the chairman of this and every other Dawn foods on the planet, and tell him that JANE DOE FROM DAWN FOODS IN TROY, MICHIGAN refused to sell flour to a future business owner, that he'll agree with your policy? Please enter a number less than or equal to 26. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I called Atlanta, Ga area Dawn foods and was told they only sold to businesses(ie, need business license). King Arthur Flour, founded in 1790, is the oldest flour company in the United States. Collapse Bakery Flour Sales Bakery Flour Sales. Yes, the SL flour iswonderful to use. Sir Lancelot is a high-gluten flour (14.2% protein). There are a couple of other options for GA, just not sure how close they are to Atlanta. Dawn Food Products, Atlanta, GA, 800-752-1196   Sutherland's Foodservice , Forest Park, GA, 404-366-8550   Sysco Atlanta, College Park, GA, 800-366-4454. Collapse Reference Reference Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. All Rights Reserved. * Pursued other options. This flour is ideal for baking a variety of products such as muffins, cookies, pizza crusts and even whole-grain breads. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. I scare the pants off them. Products image are NOT always exactly as shown on the photographs. The biggest hurdle for me was squelching the "A commercial distributor will never sell to little ole me. boxes, Dry Almond Powder/Flour Fine Blanched Almond Flour 1lb,2lb,3lb,5lb BULK, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. The only drawback is that you have to file taxes, even if you are just telling them you earned nothing so you pay nothing. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Bulk Supply Baker's Classic Restaurant Kitchen Diner Organic Bread Flour, 50 lb. Surprisingly, no one answered on some sort of automated system. Please enter the validation image on the left. Subject to credit approval. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. SKU: GF298 50 LB BAG-ALL PURPOSE. This flour is a must-have for baking extra-chewy artisan breads and breads made with a lot of whole grains. Yes, Twin Bakery Supply is where I went. See more Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour 50lb - BULK - Kin... Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. He did warn me that the price changes with the market, so it might not always be the same price. I couldn't see myself paying a small fortune for shipping high-gluten flour to my home, so I went hunting for a better deal. That was all. And hold this in reserve if you get a snippy human. This site is powered by Drupal. We try to be as accurate as possible with photos. Each case consists of fifty pounds. Other offers may also be available. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Copyright © 2002-2020 VitaDigest.com. Did you have to pay duty on it? Write a Review Read ReviewsRate It First - $100 Giveaway, In Stock - Usually Ships Within 24 - 48 Hours. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Name/address of distributor in Buffalo? I recently went to a KA professional distributor in Buffalo, NY (I live in southwestern Ontario) and bought 50 pounds of KA AP flour for $12.10 and 50 pounds of KA bread flour for $12.50. Here in Kansas a Retailer's Sales Tax License (Business License) is easy to get and didn't cost too much. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 14 day returns. If you see anything inappropriate on the site or have any questions, contact me at floydm at thefreshloaf dot com. I think I am okay for a while; I came home with 200 pounds of flour! Log in to see more items King Arthur Organic Artisan Select Flour - Type 55. Thats only 29 cents per pound. Minimum monthly payments are required. Really nice people. The Fresh Loaf is not responsible for community member content. Contacted Sutherland before also. Here in Maine, I was able to buy 50 pounds of Sir Lancelot, too, by contacting Dawn Foods and being referred to their distributor. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. I cut it with about 30% of the KA bread flour and get just the right amount of spring. They'll have a will call window and you can do your business there. Yup, about 77% OFF the retail price on their website (and that doesn't include shipping), so probably 95% OFF. Oh and I got my other 50 of KA Special while I was out. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. How did you get it across the bridge? Sir Lancelot is a high-gluten flour (14.2% protein). Products; Our Team; Distributors; Formulas; Reference Expand Reference. And if any of you folks find you are using quite a bit of flour, I HIGHLY recommend looking into baking or restaurant supply houses. They won't sell to me.". Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Sir Lancelot is carefully milled from hard red spring wheat and is perfect for baking pizza crusts, bagels, artisan breads and … Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour, 50 LB, KING ARTHUR FLOUR, https://sep.yimg.com/ca/I/vitadigest_2651_7040650099.jpg, https://sep.yimg.com/ca/I/vitadigest_2651_7040687777. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 50 lb. I also tried Sysco in Grand Rapids who told me basically the same thing, I had to be a company. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I was asked how much I had spent ($49.00), how long I had been away (2 hours), and if I had crossed to buy a specific thing (yes). View cart for details. My way around all this was to team my order of 5 bags with my local American Legion post which I'm a member of. See the seller's listing for full details, "Sir Lancelot Hi-Gluten Flour 50lb - BULK - King Arthur", King Arthur Flour In Kitchen Canisters & Jars. King Arthur Sir Galahad - All Purpose, Low Protein. Sir Lancelot is carefully milled from hard red spring wheat and is perfect for baking pizza crusts, bagels, artisan breads and … All of a sudden wet/gummy crumb and too thick a... Starter doubled in size 2 hours after feeding -... ChocolateStout&FreshCherries&Hazelnut Levain, Sesame Wholewheat + Red Gum Miche + 100% Wholegrain Spelt, Fig Water, Multigrain, Apricot, Walnut, Whole Wheat Sprouter. After receiving the item, contact seller within. Decided I didn't need bulk KA that bad. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. This flour is a must-have for baking extra-chewy artisan breads and breads made with a lot of whole grains. I recently went to a KA professional distributor in Buffalo, NY (I live in southwestern Ontario) and bought 50 pounds of KA AP flour for $12.10 and 50 pounds of KA bread flour for $12.50.