View 53 reviews. 4.9. It's all about the food! I was expecting salad, some sauce. Get Greek food delivered! In other words, it isn't broke, don't ask them to fix it. So if your looking to branch out amd try something new, I highly recommend King Kabob!! This place is 10 stars..  20 stars. Great service, staff were friendly and helpful with their recommendations. Stopped in to KING TIRE for help. I have to say I was NOT disappointed! So happy with the food and service here! And the fries and really basic. Definitely suggest this place. I will never order food from rude owner.. I will take my business some where else. Now it was just dry. I purchased six new tires for my RV there, and they were great. The food is amazing and the staff have always been warm and welcoming. Now it was just dry. I got two lamb chops, at $4 a chop you can't lose....I've never had better lamb chops medium rare.. Insane how well it's cooked. There’s never a bad time for a yummy Greek food meal. I also got hummus & steak meal. I was expecting salad, some sauce. … "One of the best pizzas I've ever had. Everything was so delicious! Located a the end of Bui Vien street, this place offers a decent kebab. I also ordered Tabbouleh salad with it. Shirazi salad is delicious also. The portion size for chicken kabobs was great (tons of rice and large chicken pieces). He held his head high with pride. I can highly recommend it. King’s Kabob was established in 1998 with the promise of bringing the best in Greek and Egyptian food. I think it needs to be a little sweeter. Get directions, reviews and information for King Tire Service in Kanawha City, WV. The place does not have great ambience which I am ok with as long as the food is excellent. We're taking a fresh look at how we make an impact on the…, For months now, our chefs have been busy creating a NEW! On the street of MacCorkle Avenue Southwest and street number is 4860. Learn more. King Kabab 4860 Maccorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309 4.93 star star star star star 27 ratings. The lamb shawarma is the best in town (and yes, there are at least two others, this one is better, and cheaper). Decent kebab. If there is a tire size needed, they have it. Chat up the owners and employees, watch them make your food (if you wish), and enjoy one of best bargain dining experiences in the area. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. However, I was extremely disappointed. Was not disappointed! The service and food were fantastic and they promptly seated us and waited on us. Their tabouli salad is some of the best I've ever had. Great service. I would highly recommend this place! If you're really in need for kebab it'll give you a kick, but that's it, prices are good, workers are very friendly. While i was there i locked my keys in the car. I also got hummus & steak meal. This time we had the steak hummus, lamb shank, chicken shawarma and falafel. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find King Kabab quickly are 38.354818 ,-81.7312276 Get Directions Customer Ratings and Reviews. King Kebab is a Mediterranean restaurant that has a location in South Charleston. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Amazing food, great service and perfectly priced. I have dined at Middle Eastern / Mediterranean places in Houston, DMV area, and other big cities and the food here is definitely one of the best I have had for Middle Eastern cuisine.Just two days later, I got myself Lamb chops and Hummus. Is a small place,clean,the kebab is full of meat and cheese.Good option after party. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Great food at no frills and clean restaurant. They also have online ordering for to-go orders. The food is amazing and the staff have always been warm and welcoming. (310) 390-1599 5500 Sawtelle Blvd Culver City, CA 90230 I will be back. A newly remodeled establishment that is great for delivery or pick up. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs.