Ukulele chords for Sarah Geronimo - Kiss me kiss me. Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, Silver moons sparkling. D7 G You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. Oh, kiss me... beneath the milky twilight Lead me... out on the moonlit floor Lift your open hand Strike up the band, make the fireflies dance, silver moon's sparkling...So kiss me. C Kiss me quick, I just can’t stand thi G s waiting. Kiss Me Chords by G.NA. You wear those shoes and I will wear that dressy * Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. C Am Lie down with me, F C And hold me,in your arms. [Chorus] F G Am Kiss me darling, a-one more time C G F With everything that you have inside F G Am Kiss D7 Dmaj7 Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Chuck Berry ... kiss me and [F] smile for me [C] Tell me that you'll [F] wait for me [C] Hold me like you'll [Dm] never let me [G7] go I'm [C] leavin' [F] on a jet plane D And with a feelin,I'll forget, N. C. I'm in love now. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Kiss me goodbye by Petula Clark. Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. Cause your lips are lips I long to C know. Ukulele chords . Lift your open hand. Verse C Am Settle down with me, F cover me up, C cuddle me in. Kiss me down by the broken tree house Swing me upon its hanging tire Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat We'll take the trail marked on your father's map . Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Free printable and easy chords for song by Magic - Kiss Me. F G And your hearts against my chest, C Your lips pressed to my neck. Kiss Me CHORDS by Sixpence None The Richer for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Kiss Me music chords, anime Carole & Tuesday's opening theme. Kiss me out of the bearded barley. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. CHORDS USED (D, Dmaj7, D7, G, Em, A, D/C#, D/B, D/A, Asus4) ~ [Intro] D Dmaj7 D7 Dmaj7 x2 [Verse 1] D Dmaj7 Kiss me out of the bearded barley. D Dmaj7 Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. Here are the most popular versions Chords, Ukulele chords. Intro : G Em C G G Em C G Verse : G Em Settle down with me, C Cover me up, G Cuddle me in, G Em Lie down with me, C And hold me, G In your arms, Pre-Chorus : C D And your hea Kiss me down by the broken tree house. Am I'm fallin for your eyes, F But they don't know me yet. So kiss me. You Never Can Tell [C] It was a teenage wedding, and the old folks wished them well. A kiss, a Em kiss, a kiss me in the morning A kiss, a kiss, a D kiss me in the night A kiss, a Em kiss, a kiss me in the day time A kiss, a kis D s me all the time Hold me, G hold me, hold me darlin' Hold me, D hold me real tight Kiss me, D hold me, D hug me darlin' A with all your might D So kiss me C Cmaj7 C7 Cmaj7 Couplet 2: C Cmaj7 C7 Kiss me down by the broken tree house Cmaj7 C Swing me upon its hanging tire Cmaj7 C7 Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat F We'll take the trail marked on your father's map Refrain: Dm G C Am Dm Oh, kiss me.. beneath the milky twilight G C C7 F Lead me … Ukulele chords for Elvis Presley - Kiss me quick. For that kiss will open C7 Heaven’s door And F we’ll stay there f Dm orevermore, So, C kiss me quick be G cause I love you C so. Nightly, beside the green, green grass.