Sir mujhe sangeet bahut pasand hai main kisi riyeliti show me aana chahta hu our aap se milna chahta hu, Hi sir i am u bigg fan i loves urs songs when u r coming to bengaluru i will meet u sir plzzzzz. The song was composed by Farrukh Abid and Shoiab Farrukh, and Momina Duraid penned the lyrics. He got his first break from UTV and he admires his mentor, Lesle Lewis,  who gave him a chance to sing his first jingle. Krishnakumar Kunnath (popularly known as KK, K.K. His maternal uncle and his mother both used to play the tabla. Sushant Singh’s father KK Singh has filed a case against Rhea Chakraborty in the actor’s death case. In 2013, KK sang for an international album, Rise Up – Colors of Peace, which consists of songs written by Turkish poet Fetullah Gulen and sung by artists from 12 countries. In 2010, the Indi Band "Bandish" produced their second self-titled album. This is not acceptable,” Raut declared. In a strongly worded column in party newspaper ‘Saamana’, Raut claimed that this was a conspiracy of the BJP with the help of a section of the media to malign the Maharashtra government under Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. KK with his wife Jyothy, son Nakul Krishna and daughter Taamara Born ... Popular singer Arijit Singh said he has been inspired by KK in singing, and is a big fan of KK. When he was 10 years old, he got a scholarship from the state government of West Bengal for his training in the Indian Classical Music. However, the marriage lasted only for a short time. His father was an LIC agent and his mother is a homemaker. He began his music training at his home. [13] Pritam Chakraborty is also a fan of him. His son did a rap in a song “Masti” for his album ‘Humsafar’ (2008 ) with him. His debut album Pal was released in April 1999. The title track, "Humsafar" is a mix of English and Hindi lyrics. … He has worked with renowned music directors like Sajid-Wajid and A. R. Rahman, following his duets with singers like Shreya Ghoshal and Alka Yagnik. Wife Girlfriend [citation needed] Michael Jackson, Billy Joel, Bryan Adams, Led Zeppelin are also favourite international singers and bands of KK. He is very good friend of Jeevan Deep Prakash—Only resource of OCMC in India ). His first wife, Ruprekha Banerjee, was one of the finalists of the reality show Fame Gurukul. KK appeared on television too. His first song was in the film Kedi (2010) with the song “Neeve Na Neeve Na.”. Other songs in the album include "Rain Bhai Kaari (Maajhi)", a mix of Bengali Baul with rock with a tinge of S D Burman, and "Cineraria", a fun-filled English ballad. Arijit Singh was born on 25 April 1987 (age 32 years; as in 2019) in Jiaganj town of Murshidabad district in West Bengal.