After being Office Manager at Koons of Tysons since 2009, she became Controller of Sterling Ford in 2016. Doanh has been with koons since January 2015. Addison has been with Koons since January 2018. Nart has been with Koons since September 2014. He has a passion to sell cars because he loves driving. Juans started working in 1989 at the Koons Chevy store. What is Koons Tysons Toyota sick leave policy? Christy began working at Koons in July 2019. What is the vacation policy like at Koons Tysons Toyota? He speaks Spanish fluently. He is fluent in Polish, Hungarian, German, and Arabic. I am constantly challenging the sales staff to be the best they can be. Robert Inzitari has sold Toyotas for 8 years and he Kris has been with Koons since September 2018. Working with our guests and my staff is what I like most about my position at Koons Arlington Toyota. When he has free time, he enjoys riding his harley davidson, watching the ravens, orioles and the caps. Juan Carlos loves sports, especially basketball. at UVA, Federico sometimes feels like a jack-of-all-trades. working for Koons in April 2019. He is fluent in Spanish. Oscar Canales has been in the automotive business since 2005. He is fluent in Persian. Duong has been with Koons since May 2015. Walter and his wife Luz have three boys: Chase, William and Andrew. The Koons Tysons Toyota team consists of seasoned professionals prepared to assist Fairfax area drivers with buying or servicing a new or used vehicle! Serving the Tysons Corner and surrounding Northern VA communities, Koons Toyota specializes in the sales and service of Toyota and Scion vehicles along with full-line certified pre-owned. Yojans started working at Koons as a porter for our Dealer Exchange Department. Kevin has been joyously married for 30 years and they have two children and four grandchildren. Maria has been with Koons since March 2014. Christian started working for Koons in October 2016. Marcus has been in the car business since 2004. Juan has been with Koons since June 2000. He is an avid Ravens fan! Osei Bonsu joined Koons Arlington Toyota since 2006. Krum has been with Koons since July 2014. Help out others considering your employer. He won Salesperson of the year 2016 & 2017! The manager was very controlling and had a severe anger problem to the point of throwing his phone into the desk at multiple locations as well as the service director was not competent in his job neither were his managers therefore they had to move the service director into the service lane because the service managers could do their job right. And you are looked down on if you do not come in on your day off, which is one day off a week. He speaks Arabic fluently. Bill enjoys spending time with his family, especially his two children and five grand-children. He's also an avid bowler with 3 perfect games.