website Also Hero Pleasure is available in 7 colours. Also, checkout 8 Hero Pleasure+ colour images. Here’s a comprehensive look at the new Hero Pleasure Plus. Pleasure Plus Photos. Also, it gets a storage bin at the front. We will be riding the new Pleasure Plus soon, so stay tuned to our social media channels as well as our website for more updates. Explore Hero Pleasure Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Hero Pleasure Images, Hero News, Pleasure Review and all other Hero bikes. 2019 Hero Pleasure Plus: Image Gallery. It features a new analogue instrument cluster. Related keywords: motor Vehicle motorcycle motorized Scooter motorcycle Accessories vehicle scooter hero MotoCorp cars automotive Design wheel. 1/12. , Your question has been submitted. Take a look at the range of coloursthe scooter comes in, and view the images. Explore Photos of Similar Scooters. To make sure that your phone doesn’t run out of juice, the Pleasure Plus gets a nifty USB charging port. Hero Moto Corp Pleasure Plus is priced at Rs.56,250 (ex-showroom Nagapattinam). Hero Pleasure Images - Hero Pleasure Price 2018 is a totally free PNG image with transparent background and its resolution is 700x430. imagination Hero Pleasure Scooter promises a power-packed engine with 6.9 BHP @ 7000 RPM. Also Hero Pleasure Plus is available in 8 colours. Hero Pleasure Plus is available in India at a price of Rs. Pleasure Plus Images - Checkout Pleasure Plus exclusive photos with 360 degree view. Also Hero Pleasure Plus is available in 8 colours. Pleasure Plus has 11 pictures and 360 views. , Mechanical parts such as brakes and suspension are identical on both the models. Checkout Pleasure+ pictures in different angles and in great details. You can always download and modify the image size according to your needs. NicePNG also collects a large amount of related image material, such as hero bike ,price sticker ,price . Thanks for reporting this. Very good i like it,only defect i got shock absorber should be a little bit stronger otherwise it is very much comfortable to ride, Hi I Am Vaishali Salunke Working As a Professor at M.S.G.College Malegaon In August Month Our Family Require One Smart Scooter For Me And Usable for All Family for Daily 12 K.M Up down To College.We Search Online All Scooters and Visit Honda Showroom Suzuki and Hero Showroom And Take Test Ride OF All Scooters, With My HusbandWe finally like hero Maestro Is Very Suitable for Me and My Husband as Compare Other Scooters In Market. Other advancement and updates in the Pleasure consist of availability of well-lit glovebox; an indicator for the side stand for safety, a lockable glovebox, along with other upgrades. web Checkout Pleasure pictures in different angles and in great details. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. The reported comment will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &, Hero Goes Green With Pleasure Plus FI BS6, Hero’s New Pleasure Plus Platinum Looks Sinisterly Beautiful. All; Images; Colours; 360 View; Road Test; 1/31. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Thank you! You can also download your favourite Hero Pleasure+ pictures. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_story,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_qna, Hero’s new 110cc scooter details explained via images, Your comment should contain at least 5 characters, I wish to report this Comment because it is, BMW Motorrad’s Definition CE 04 Concept Aims To Change The Face Of Mobility, EXCLUSIVE: Nissan Magnite Likely To Be Launched On November 26, Maruti Suzuki Launches Festive Edition Kits For The Alto, Celerio And WagonR, TVS Has Dropped A Bombshell In The 200cc Segment, How Fuel-efficient Is The New i20? So, are you excited enough to speed through the streets with the Hero Pleasure Scooter, looking bold and classy at the same time? Take a look at the front & rear view, side & top view & up to date photo gallery of Pleasure Plus. 1/8. , design 10 images and 360-degree views. Watch 78 Hero Pleasure+ images to know how Pleasure+ really looks. abstract by Alpesh; May 14, 2019 ; Views : 15552; Hero’s new 110cc scooter details explained via images. Equipped with Hero’s state-of-the-art Xsens technology and an excellent mileage, Hero Pleasure Plus promises the rider a smooth and pleasurable experience, regardless of whether they’re on an empty flyover or a bustling street. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you, Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. The Pleasure Plus gets a longer, slightly redesigned seat, which is likely to offer better comfort to the rider as well as the pillion. New Hero Pleasure has 13 images and 360-degree views. Find high-quality images of Hero Pleasure. , While the standard model is powered by a 102cc motor, the Pleasure Plus is powered by a 110cc air-cooled engine that churns out 8PS of power and 8.7Nm of torque. The new Pleasure+ is 19mm longer and 46mm taller than the lower-spec model. Another scooter that uses this technology is Hero Maestro Edge. This Hero Pleasure Images - Hero Pleasure Price 2018 is high quality PNG picture material, which can be used for your creative projects or simply as a decoration for your design & website content. Maestro is Very Strong and Easy for Handling,We Like Its XSens Technology Which Was Help Better mileage And Very Easy Morning StartAlso We like Combination Lock And External Fuel Filling ,Service Reminder , And Mobile Charging Socket in Box. The switchgear setup is the same on the standard Pleasure as well as on the Pleasure Plus. Thank you! New Hero Pleasure Plus has So thank you Hero for This Great product in Market. Your question has been submitted. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_seo_model_picture,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_model_wise_user_review. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi Road Test | Performance, Mileage, Features & More, QuickNews Mandatory 5 year insurance for two wheelers revoked, Suzuki Access 125 BS6 vs BS4 - Performance, Braking, Mileage Compared, Hero Pleasure Plus 2019 110cc First Ride Review, Hero Destini 125 & 5 Things You Need To Know, Honda Activa 6G Road Test Review In Images, TVS Scooty Zest: First Look Picture Gallery. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. To attract the female target audience, the brand has chosen to go with trendy, up-market paint schemes. Advertisements; white and black Maestro motor scooter, Mumbai Scooter Hero Maestro Edge Hero Pleasure, Hero Maestro Edge Scooter transparent background PNG clipart size: 1579x1506px … For My Safety Combo Break and Strong Alloy Wheels, Also Like Side Stand Indicator,I Like All Colors of New Pleasure And I Already Purchased on 23 Sept. Thank you for providing your details. Checkout the front view, rear view, side view, top view & stylish photo galleries of Pleasure. Read More. It can carry a weight of around 150 kg an average weight of two adults. View image gallery of Hero Pleasure Plus. This increment in size translates to higher ground clearance. discount. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Hero Pleasure also receives a brand new instrument cluster. Hero’s entry-level scooter, the Pleasure, has been on sale in India for quite some time now, but for the last few years, it didn’t receive any major updates. However, the company has now launched the 2019 model called the Pleasure Plus, and it is an all-new scooter inside out.