Soha does the entire tough job, I only do fun stuff with her,” he says, adding that his own mother was more active than his father. Copyright © 2015 - 2020 Deccan Chronicle. However, it’s an interesting phase altogether,” he shares, adding, “No sooner was Inaaya born that our routine was disturbed, because when we were alone, both of us would watch television the whole day. 6 minutes ago, clock Golmaal actor Kunal Khemu saw a big change in his personal life in 2017 with the birth of his daughter with wife Soha Ali Khan, Inaaya. It is no secret, Kunal Kemmu and his daughter Inaaya hold a special bond with each other. During a recent interaction with Bombay Times, he spoke about the same as he said. We have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl: Kunal Khemu This is Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu's first child together A baby shower was hosted for Soha Ali Khan in August He made his debut as a child artist in the Doordarshan TV series Gul Gulshan Gulfaam in 1987. Privacy Policy. I have seen my mother do a lot more than my father; I remember my mom used to spend more time with me. During a recent interaction with Bombay Times, he spoke about the same as he said, “I always wanted to get my daughter’s name tattooed on me. So far, Kunal has tattooed a lord Shiva in his Rudra avatar on his calf and an Om Namah Shivaay typographic tattoo below his neck, the Malang actor’s third tattoo was dedicated to his daughter Inaaya Naumi. Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. 6 hours ago, clock Kunal Kemmu s Lootcase has been garnening praises for its unique content. He made his film debut with Sir as a child actor. ................................ Advertisement ................................ Soha Ali Khan And Kunal Khemu Welcome Baby Girl On Mahanavami, The One With Inaaya's "Birthday Blues." Especially when I am with all of them, they do many things and I get sidelined. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. Kunal Kemmu- Rasika Duggal Extend Gratitude for Making Lootcase the ... Anil Kapoor, Disha Patani, Bipasha Basu, and more Laud Kunal Khemu ... 'Friends' Reunion Special To Film in Early 2021, Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut Sets More Records With Regional Show. ... Kunal Kemmu spent quality time with wife Soha Ali Khan and daughter Inaaya Naumi Khemu in lockdown. 9 hours ago, Terms Of Use | Truthfully speaking, I hate to be the sidelined at all,” he concludes. The Malang actor added, “I got her first name in Devanagari. To every parent and to every daughter. Kunal Khemu is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Hindi film industry. “I have not changed many of Inaaya’s nappies. clock We tried to understand it, and we are still trying to figure it out. His notable roles as an actor include the films Raja Hindustani (1996), Zakhm (1998), Kalyug (2005), Traffic Signal (2007), Dhol, … We have updated our Privacy and Cookie Policy. BOTY has prepared a separate column for Kunal Khemu Movies which includes the list of all his films. I find the fact interesting that the initials of her name - Inaaya Naumi Kemmu – is INK. Kunal Khemu is an Indian actor, who predominantly works in Hindi film industry. The red bindi depicts Maa Durga, which represents Inaaya’s middle name ‘Naumi’.”, Recently, on the occasion of Daughter’s Day, Kunal shared a picture with his little munchkin and wrote, “When the world fits in your arms and you can embrace the life in it..the only relationship that’s cemented for life the moment it starts is that of a parent and their child. He further shares that he prefers one-on-one time to play dates where there are too many people around them. But fortunately or unfortunately, the most fun time happens with the fathers only.”, Nevertheless, the actor does take his daughter for playdates. Seen This Adorable Pic Of 'Posers' Inaaya, Soha Ali Khan And Kunal Kemmu? Kunal Kemmu gets a new Tattoo; Inks daughter Inaaya’s name on his ... On Facing Trauma After Shooting Killing Scenes in 'Abhay 2' - Bidita ... Kunal Kemmu's Joy Knows No Bounds as Amitabh Bachchan Sends a ... Chunky Panday Opens Up on His Character in 'Abhay 2'. In 2005, he played the male lead role in Mohit Suri’s […] So when we are travelling, I take her to different parks and gardens and other scenic locales. I enjoy such play dates where us father-daughter can enjoy amongst ourselves.”. At a very early age, he entered Bollywood as a child actor & performed in several super hits like Raja Hindustani & Tamanna. “I do feel bored at some of her playdates. Karishma Prakash's Anticipatory Bail Plea Further Adjourned Till ... Kim Sharma reacts to reports of dating Amit Sadh after enjoying a ... Raj Anadkat aka Tapu of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah injured. Golmaal actor Kunal Khemu saw a big change in his personal life in 2017 with the birth of his daughter with wife Soha Ali Khan, Inaaya. 5 hours ago, clock Friday, Nov 13, 2020 | Last Update : 03:19 AM IST. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster. 3 months ago, clock to the viewer. In Bollywood, Kunal Khemu is famous for acting in Rohit Shetty's Golmaal series. “I am saying that a woman is more capable of doing more difficult jobs. 14 minutes ago, clock Now at times, I have to wait to talk to Soha because I knew she will not take my calls at certain times, and so on.”, As for his parenting style, Kunal laughs that he is the fun parent while Soha is the disciplinarian. (Image courtesy: Soha), We are over the moon to share we have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl on this auspicious day Thank you for the love&blessings, A post shared by Soha (@sakpataudi) on Aug 18, 2017 at 11:12pm PDT, A post shared by Soha (@sakpataudi) on Aug 18, 2017 at 11:30pm PDT, A post shared by Soha (@sakpataudi) on Aug 19, 2017 at 12:09am PDT, Bihar Election 2020: Follow NDTV for fastest election results, updates and analysis. My little girl is and will always be a part of me. “Your time table changes and everything completely goes for a toss. Problems With 'Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari' Settled; Theatre Owners ... Priyanka Chopra Celebrates 16 Years of 'Aitraaz'; Was Scared To ... Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor & Others React To Asif Basra's ... 'Aapke Aa Jane Se' Fame Mohit Dagga To Enter 'Maddam Sir'. As the film streams on Disney Hotstar from July 31, 2020, we take a look at … Kunal Kemmu shared a picture of his new tattoo with a message that read ... the life in it..the only relationship that’s cemented for life the moment it starts is that of a parent and their child. So, I wanted to get a tattoo where the meaning of her name gets encapsulated in an art form.”. Pic Courtesy Soha Ali Khan. 8 hours ago, clock Amid the Coronavirus outbreak, Kunal Kemmu spent quality time with wife Soha Ali Khan and daughter Inaaya Naumi Khemu in lockdown. Highlights. 2 months ago, clock 1 months ago, clock Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu in Mumbai. We become different people now in comparison to what we would be like. If you continue to use our site, you agree to the updated Policies. 7 hours ago, clock The first time father reveals that having a child changes everything. He made his film debut through 1993 movie ‘Sir’ directed by Mahesh Bhatt. Recently, on the occasion of Daughter’s Day, Kunal shared a picture with his little munchkin and wrote. As for his parenting style, Kunal laughs that he is the fun parent while Soha is the disciplinarian. At Arpita Khan's Christmas Party: Karan Johar's Twins And Soha Ali Khan - Kunal Kemmu's Daughter Won Our Hearts, "Nervous, Unformed Quality About Him": Barack Obama On Rahul Gandhi, Krunal Pandya Stopped At Airport For Allegedly Carrying Undisclosed Gold, PUBG Mobile Coming Back to India, Developers Have Announced, For Tuesday Motivation, "Squat It Out" Like Preity Zinta In This Video, Congress Disappointed With Performance In Bihar Polls: P Chidambaram, Donald Trump Bans US Investment In Chinese Firms Helping Military, At Least 74 Migrants Dead In Shipwreck Off Libya: UN, Saudi Crown Prince Vows "Iron Fist" Against Extremists After Attack, ISIS Says Saudi Bomb Attack Targeted France Over Cartoons, This website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics, We have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl: Kunal Khemu, This is Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu's first child together, A baby shower was hosted for Soha Ali Khan in August. 0 Likes Kunal Khemu. The doting father expressed love for his daughter by getting himself a new tattoo last month. To everyone’s surprise, Kunal inked his daughter’s name on his body. Golmaal actor Kunal Khemu saw a big change in his personal life in 2017 with the birth of his daughter with wife Soha Ali Khan, Inaaya. “I like travelling a lot; last Christmas we went to Australia.