475 likes. Closed now $$$$ ... La Caverna / Restaurant, Italian, Pizzeria #13 of 482 restaurants in Enfield. Service and food were excellent, a couple of pizzas, chicken in mushroom and white wine and salmon pasta. Eat elswhere but love La Caverna. CAPESANTE Scallops on a bed of puy lentils and rocket, topped with crispy parma ham and balsamic glaze. Browse Pizza Restaurant in Enfield, Middlesex featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Pizza Restaurant for you. Closed Opens at 17:00 . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great food, nice atmophere, wonderful staff. Every time I've passed by on a weekend, it looks crowded, plus I'm always on the hunt for delicious pizza in London. Available until 05 Jan. T&Cs: foodscene.deliveroo.co.uk La Caverna is the perfect location to sample family cooked Spanish and Italian cuisine. It has a great holiday type vibe to the restaurant due to...the authenticity of it, the atmosphere and the friendly Italian staff. 4.48 /5. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Shame as wont get a 3rd chanceMore, After reading the reviews I wondered if I was in the wrong restaurant but as many of you know I give a honest review. Recent menu price increases make it just a bit too much for what you get.More. Follow us on Instagram: @lacavernapizzeria #lacavernapizzeria Buy a La Caverna Pizzeria Restaurant gift card. Order from your local Pizza Hut in London for... Roma Bella Pizza Is this your business? Ask for a free quote from Pizzerias listings near you. E-Four Indian Fusion # 6 of 836 places to eat in Enfield. For my main coarse I ordered spaghetti bolognaise which could have been cooked by a five year old as presentation and taste was non existent. Browse Pizza Restaurant in Enfield featuring photos, videos, special offers and testimonials to help you choose the right local Pizza Restaurant for you. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. (So far, been underwhelmed with the takeaway/delivery options. They are passionate about great food and wine, served in a warm and friendly atmosphere, by people who care and who have a passion for exceptional service. Claim now! Order takeaway and delivery at La Caverna, Enfield with Tripadvisor: See 176 unbiased reviews of La Caverna, ranked #7 on Tripadvisor among 192 restaurants in Enfield. My wife ordered carbonara which their again had no taste.As there was hardly any sauce and no gluten free bread. Situated in Enfield, La Caverna is the perfect location to sample family cooked Spanish and Italian cuisine. Est. Food delivery in Enfield All restaurants. Consulte detalhes de contato e 3 avaliações para La Caverna Pizzeria Restaurant em 169 Chase Side, Enfield, London, ou escreva uma avaliação. the authenticity of it, the atmosphere and the friendly Italian staff. Claim now! ... RED WINES, CHAMPAGNE, Spanish, ... Tasty Chicken and Pizza in Enfield takeaway delivery service. This place has been around >40 years, still the same owner. Asked for a shared starter, waited ages and then it was bought with our mains! Situated in Enfield, La Caverna is the perfect location to sample family cooked ... Tasty Chicken and Pizza in Enfield takeaway delivery service. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. with number 10 pizza, prawn cocktail and garlic bread. Other dishes are also of a high standard. Table was booked for 8pm so not to late in the evening. Pizza Hut Delivery. The good points are service was ok and there was a good atmosphere. It also seemed...that they were doing a good takeaway trade. Brimsdown Grill & Pizza. Not the greatest experience again. For my main coarse I ordered spaghetti bolognaise which could have been cooked by a five year old as presentation and taste was non existent. Lastly the house wine was advertised on their web site at £12.00 and we was charged £14.00. La Caverna: Anniversary dinner - See 175 traveler reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Enfield, UK, at Tripadvisor. Find Food near Enfield, with business contact details, opening hours and reviews. Tasty Chicken and Pizza in Enfield takeaway delivery service. Food is to die for. Couldn’t use the waiters friend properly to open...wine, when he did, just plonked the bottle on the table and didn’t ask if we wanted to try. La Caverna — 5 / 5 reviews . Details for La Caverna Ristorante in 169 Chase Side, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 0PT ... Home Delivery Online Ordering Search For. &Authentic. They finally delivered the mains second time round after ages and ages. img 9. Couldn’t use the waiters friend properly to open...wine, when he did, just plonked the bottle on the table and didn’t ask if we wanted to try. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Get quick answers from La Caverna staff and past visitors. 500 likes. This place has been around >40 years, still the same owner. Follow us on Instagram: @lacavernapizzeria #lacavernapizzeria They finally delivered the mains second time round after ages and ages. Although restricted on the number of covers and not all things available on the menu, we had another culinary experience at La Caverna Enfield. Fantastic pizza's and Italian food at a reasonable price. wine, when he did, just plonked the bottle on the table and didn’t ask if we wanted to try. We wanted the starter AS a starter, so sent mains back. The food and atmosphere is fantastic in La Caverna. La Caverna: Fabulous Evening - See 175 traveler reviews, 23 candid photos, and great deals for Enfield, UK, at Tripadvisor. Shame as wont get a 3rd chance. Service terrific. ... La Caverna Ristorante Is this your business? 14 days FREE delivery for new customers. The owner is lovely as are all the staff. We ordered mussels to start but the restaurant had...run out of them so I ordered a mediocre starter. It was 1977, the year punk and disco shared the airwaves, yet the food landscape was a far cry from what it is today. Opening Times; The best takeaways in Enfield. La Caverna is a local pizzeria in Enfield , i recently ordered a take away pizza .It was fresh and tasty and was made within the hour so was fresh and not been sitting on a shelf for a hour or so .I have also heard that the restaurant is a lovely play for a nice meal and also very tasty . We have been going to La Caverna for many years. La Caverna: Best family restaurant - See 176 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Enfield, UK, at Tripadvisor. La enfield updated - reviewsRestaurant. Est. Their pizzas are very tasty and in our opinion the best in Enfield. Contact information for La Caverna Ristorante, 169 Chase Side, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 0PT Recent menu price increases make it just a bit too much for what you get. Reserved a table - they appeared to have forgotten! with number 10 pizza, prawn cocktail and garlic bread. Lastly the house wine was advertised on their web site at £12.00 and we was charged £14.00. La Caverna Pizzeria Restaurant, Enfield, Enfield, United Kingdom. 505 likes. Thanks for filling my tummy...with number 10 pizza, prawn cocktail and garlic bread.More. Colman Parade, London, EN1 1YY. Asked for a shared starter, waited ages and then it was bought with our mains! La Caverna Pizzeria Restaurant, Enfield, Enfield, United Kingdom. In December of that year, just days before Star Wars opened in cinemas across the country, La Caverna opened its doors to serve fresh, homemade pizza and Italian comfort food to North London. Category: Italian Restaurant. For the price I would expect something a little larger than 4 small slices..... Maybe that's just me though! Menu Page 1 - Picture of La Caverna West, Nassau - Tripadvisor img. Eat elswhere but love La Caverna. Reserved a table - they appeared to have forgotten! Papa John's Pizza. Lastly the house wine was advertised on their web site at £12.00 and we was charged £14.00. Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For my main coarse I ordered spaghetti bolognaise which could have been cooked by a five year old as presentation and taste was non existent. family run for over 25 years by the nicest people you could hope to run a restaurant.