As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you do not like coconut or coconut cocktail type drinks, then you will not like this. Easy to drink. Low calorie cocktails are kind of the dream right? Sad to see it hasn't been in stock since. Pineapple for Garnish Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Finally, add pineapple for garnish and drop in the cocktail before drinking. I’d even go so far as to say you could add this recipe to this post about how to drink more water! This is why La Croix works so well for cocktails, especially ones that you must gulp down when it’s 95 and humid. In this cocktail, you’ll find that coconut LaCroix pairs wonderfully with guava juice and crushed pineapple. On the plus side you’re getting some hydration in the process so it’s wonderful for those scorching hot summer days! During these hot summer days I love the refreshing bubbles. 2. Cheers. Then fill your glass with LaCroix coconut sparkling water. It's nice to take a break from usual flavors as we stretch into Summer's heat. Just mix coconut LaCroix with guava juice, pineapple chunks, and coconut vodka for the perfect summer cocktail. I am so excited to be seeing La Croix pop up in new stores all the time around NJ and NYC. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I will most surly try some of the other flavors because they offer a huge variety of flavors in their sparkling water. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2019, My favorite flavored seltzer water and the least expensive anywhere! 1-5 Blue Plan Points Recipes 1-5 Green Plan Points 1-5 Purple Plan Points 21 Day Fix Treat Swap 3 Blue Plan Points June 23 | Leave a comment. Two ingredients and a garnish. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you are a person that enjoys sparkling water I say give it a try and you will find that you will really enjoy it. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017. No aftertaste, and no calories! Making cocktails with LaCroix has the added benefit of bubbles and flavor with no added calories, fat, or sugar. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This site contains affiliate links. My husband and I enjoy coconut so this is awesome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t reminds me of a yummy coconut cocktail minus the alcohol! Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2017. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! This page works best with JavaScript. Love the coconut flavor. Weight Watchers | 3 Blue Plan Points | 3 Green Plan Points | 3 Purple Plan Points. A good one, like this 100 calorie pina colada, are packed with flavor but they leave the added sugar, calories, and fat at home. LaCroix Sparkling Water, Coconut, 12 … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Also an option: muddle the pineapple and add it to the cocktail. Finally, add pineapple for garnish and drop in the cocktail before drinking. I know some people hate this flavor, but I assure you, there is a growing number of us who ONLY love coconut! I'm what you'd consider obsessed with La Croix. We're new to LaCroix and we've tried lots of the flavors! Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019, Tastes great when cold. Copyright ©2020, My Crazy Good Life. The tart citrus from fresh squeezed lime juice is the perfect finishing touch! Please see Policies for more information. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Your email address will not be published. Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2018. Two weeks ago I got that email! Then fill your glass with LaCroix coconut sparkling water. For those of us who enjoy coconut flavor this is refreshing and a nice change of pace in the summer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y least favorite flavor of La Croix. Don’t forget to check out this 100 calorie coconut margarita too! Making this 100 Calorie pina colada could not be any easier. Pour 1 shot of rum over ice. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Having said that, it does taste like coconut, so if you're a big fan give it a shot. 4 stars is not a downgrade, rather just a reflection of how much I like it, I will buy it again, but I don't drink it every day it is more of a spur of the moment when my palate is requesting a change of pace from Iced Tea.. I've never seen coconut anywhere until now and I got a box and it's our favorite!!! I’m very good about drinking lots of water, and when I want to have a little taste of something extra, I turn to #La Croix. Finally, La Croix coconut is available at a reasonable price online! I'll stick with my go to - lime. Also an option: muddle the pineapple and add it to the cocktail. Yum! I was not a very big water drinker and I can truly say that these sparkling waters have gotten me eased into drinking more tap water now which I should have been doing all alone. Not to strong but just enough of flavor to feel like you’re having a tropical drink without any of the calories. Making a low cal pina colada for parties and even backyard BBQ’s is quick and easy with this simple recipe! Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020. A good one, like this 100 calorie pina colada, are packed with flavor but they leave the added sugar, calories, and fat at home. Not quite a coconut water taste but a great mix of sparkling water and coconut. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My absolute favorite flavor to date! Finally, add pineapple for garnish and drop in the cocktail before drinking. Low calorie cocktails are kind of the dream right? Frozen Buffalo Cauliflower in the Air Fryer, 100 Calorie Pina Colada | LaCroix Pina Colada. Shot Clear Rum Top subscription boxes – right to your door, La Croix, Coconut Sparkling Water, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 8), See all details for La Croix, Coconut Sparkling Water, 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 8), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I purchased the La Croix Sparkling Water, Coconut and at first was put off by the taste. And I’ve done my research. Refreshing and delicious! Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2017. I recommend for everyone that loves sparkling waters to give this a try or any of the flavors that La Croix offers. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have recently discovered that I love making cocktails with LaCroix because it adds the bubbles and some extra flavor without any nutritional impact. This process is automatic. Definitely our favorite other than the grapefruit flavor. Homemade Hamburger Helper with Green Chiles, Southwest Egg Roll in a Bowl {with Chipotle Ranch Dressing}, Turkey Chorizo Breakfast Casserole with Eggs, Instant Pot Burrito Bowls with Frozen Chicken, Vegan Pineapple Fried Rice in the Instant Pot, Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats with Peanut Butter, Grilled Salmon with Lemon Rosemary Butter. Fill your glass with LaCroix coconut sparkling water. Cocktail Glass. Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2018. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018. I purchased the La Croix Sparkling Water, Coconut and at first was put off by the taste. Will definitely buy this as soon as it comes back in! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Spicy Mexican Corn Dip: The BEST Appetizer! I love adding a little flavor to drinks without adding too much sugar. All Rights Reserved. Also an option: muddle the pineapple and add it to the cocktail. My favorite flavored seltzer water and the least expensive anywhere! LaCroix Coconut Sparkling Water I don't know what I was expecting (I guess something sweet) like a regular drink but then I had to realize that these are just sparkling water with a hint of the coconut taste so I grew to love them. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Hence, this drink: a beautiful cocktail that expertly marries the flavors of summer.