There's a problem loading this menu right now. So when a friend of mine tracked down a few cans of LaCola and gave me one, I thought it would be fun to conduct a taste test of the black sheep of the LaCroix family. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The official name for the drink is NiCola, but it says LaCola on the can and TBH I just like that better, so lets go with that. Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2020. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. I didn’t love it. While I am a REAL LaCroix fan, I did not care for the coffee flavored one nor did I feel like the Coconut Cola was anything I would ever buy again. Finally, it was time to get down to business. Shop Target for LaCroix Water you will love at great low prices. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today! AHA is Coca-Cola North America's first significant brand debut since its … “As the largest and fastest growing part of the category, mainstream flavored sparkling water is a segment we know we must double-down on,” Celina Li, vice president of Coca-Cola North America's water category, said in a statement. I thought these flavors were delicious... summery and good to sip by the poolside. I wouldn't grab a can if BuzzFeed kept them stocked in the office, and I stand by my ranking from my initial post. Please choose a different delivery location. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Several others had enough warping damage to the tops and bottoms that they are difficult to open and cannot stand up straight on a flat surface. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. It's. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! The flavored seltzers will be the newest entrant in a crowded category that includes La Croix and PepsiCo's Bubly. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Because even though I ranked it last on the list, it was still LaCroix — so it had to be drinkable, right? Please try your search again later. Worth trying since it’s a multi flavor pack though. Several months ago I ordered from this seller and the cans arrived damaged. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. National Beverage has said it's done tests that found "no trace of artificial or synthetic additives.''. But Coca-Cola's previous … Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. They include orange and grapefruit, blueberry and pomegranate, and peach and honey. Would it be a rich brown like most colas, or clear like a typical sparkling water? It's giving me gorgeous fierce patriotic vibes. Came in a pack of 10, no damaged cans, wrapped in bubble wrap. She makes me proud to be an American. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Coca-Cola North America will debut AHA in March, a sparkling water brand that will mix flavors like strawberry and cucumber and even pop in a little caffeine in two of the line's flavor combinations. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. by Sam Stryker. I see what other reviewers are saying about the toothpaste flavor, but it's a mint-flavored drink - what was the expectation? The company says sales of its sparkling water brands rose 27% last year. The coffee exotica was disgusting and I love coffee. It's fresh and bright. La Croix NiCola Mojito Cubana, Coconut Cola, Coffea Exotica Sparkling Water, 12 Fl Oz Can (Pack of 10, Total of 120 Oz), 4 Coffea Exotica, 3 Coconut Cola, & 3 Mojito Cubana, LaCroix Sparkling Water is a Healthy Beverage Choice, No Sugar/Sweetener Added - No Artificial Ingredients, Natural Flavor - Zero Calorie - Zero Carbohydrates, Shop the delightful fruit flavors of Sanpellegrino. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. BuzzFeed Staff Hi! In the non-sparkling category, Coca-Cola sells Dasani and smartwater. The answer is the latter! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. La Croix NiCola Mojito, Coconut Cola, Coffea Exotica Sparkling Water, 12 Fl Oz Can (Pack of 10, Total of 120 Oz). But it didn't taste like typical colas like Coke or Pepsi. Obsessed with travel? It might be an acquired taste, because I'm the only one in the house who drinks it, but if you like the taste of cola without the sweetness, these are pretty good. Sparkling water sales have skyrocketed, with sales leaping 54% in four years to $2.2 billion in the the 12 months that ended in July 2018, according to Nielsen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was a problem completing your request. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2020. It tasted more natural than that — the first thing that came to mind for me was actually that it tasted like a whiskey soda once the ice all melted. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. In an article about LaCola from 2017, Cooking Light calls it "the secret LaCroix flavor you've probably never tried" and said shoppers could only find it in the Chicago metropolitan area and Rocky Mountain area Whole Foods locations. “AHA is our big-bet brand in this big-bet category.”. Coconut Cola. Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! But is LaCola even GOOD? Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Sip sip, BISH! Sparkling Ice, Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Water, with antioxidants and vitamins, Zero Sugar,... Strong coffee flavor, Coconut Cola and Nicola Mojito are mostly cola flavor, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. PLUS, the price was MUCH HIGHER than buying them in the store. If you love coffee, I'd bet this would be lovely, but as a tea drinker myself, I wasn't a big fan. Gen Y vs. Gen X: Millennials, Gen Xers to baby boomers: Can you retire so I can get a job promotion? I will not buy this set again but it was fun to try la croixs I can find locally. The mojito one is pretty good, the cola one is good about the flavor it's aiming for, but the coffee one is so gross I poured all those out and had another person confirm I wasn't wrong. I loved the new LaCola flavor so that’s why I tried these but I won’t buy any of them again. La Croix Water. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. As others have said, if you like the watered-down dregs of a real mojito, this is the drink for you. LaCroix’s attempt at cola-flavored water has resulted in what you get when the soda machine runs out of syrup.