Lancôme’s classic foundation, the Teint Idole Ultra 24H Liquid Foundation has just celebrated its 20th birthday by switching up its bottle design and rebranding itself as Teint Idole Ultra … Other shades that work for me: TF BTW Porcelain, EL Doublewear 1N2 Ecru, MAC C1. Thank you so much for this review! Top notes are Litchi and Freesia; middle notes are Magnolia, … However, it is also more drying (compare the soft lines under my eye on the left to the absence of lines on the right), but not so much that it bothers me. Seriously, I'm sure you know, but I have to gush for a minute: I have never gotten over how beautiful you are! The ONLY bad thing I'd have to say about it is that the shades don't really work for me as my skin is very yellowish. It feels very light and watery yet the coverage is good. Beauty: which Urban Decay Naked palette is right for you? reviewed Diorskin Nude foundation 010 Ivory, Review: Clarins Teint Haute Tenue 03 Ivory, Tutorial: Full Kylie Jenner Lips in Two Steps. I have dry skin, some fine lines and enlarged pores and this foundation does not emphasize any of this. Looks like I'll have to check both of these out. Seeing I'm just between shades in Lancôme Teint Miracle, I think I'm going to take the plunge and buy Diorskin Nude. You need to log in or become a member to leave a review. Semi buildable but for full coverage I recommend to use a stronger base foundation underneath, Dry skin! See 603 member reviews and photos. This one here broke me out soooooooo baddd in just one use! The great thing is it doesn’t feel thick or oily on the skin. I like a lighter to medium coverage and this foundation provides that. It has a great range of shades and it just amazing! Lancome provides a variety of shades for foundation. But I hope you're happy with the Dior Nude after a few weeks of wear! Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Light Vanilla, Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink City Edition swatches, Kylie Jenner Lips - Best Rose-Brown Lipstick Shades for Fall. However, that's where it ends. It’s buildable too. After a long search I returned, somewhat ironically to a brand I loyally used 10 years ago. Reviews reflect the honest opinions of beautyheaven members. I wish I had tried it back then when I had dry skin. This is a really lovely dewy foundation. I have struggled all my life to get a perfect foundation match and I have finally found it! Soft, velvety, dewy, even: beautiful. uit nieuwsgierigheid: heb jij jane iredale al eens geprobeerd? Especially in the winter, when my skin is dry, pale and a lot less even than when I have a tan. My skin has a lot of redness and hyperpigmentation, and foundation makes a huge difference. This was IT! This foundation is the most perfect go-to for someone who wants that lit from within/ glowy look! I'm looking for a foundation that will make me look (more) flawless, but not caked in make up. And here is the foundation in a full face of make up, using my current favourite products: I love it! Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Lancôme, Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF10/PA++, Double Wear [old formula - REFORMULATED] [DISCONTINUED], Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation. I actually put on both foundations, each covering one half of my face, to really compare their qualities after a few hours of wear. If anyone is looking for their first high end foundation. It really did have medium coverage for such a high end foundation. A little goes a long way and the coverage is probably medium, however, its very easy to build up and create a full coverage look. Miracle was created by Harry Fremont and Alberto Morillas. And can I just say how lovely your make-up is? This a great affordable stayput lipstick. The field drug is taken 1 hour…, Yes, you reading right that with Vidalista Black 80 mg you can treat your erectile dysfunction problem…, I just saw the reunion on youtube of family ties stars in the house.I recommened any one who's a fan…, Hi beauties, I’ve been thinking lately about dermal filler‘s to address the lines that run from my…. I prefer to use my fingertips or a beauty blender to apply this product. OVERALL STAR RATING. supergoeie review! ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Lancome Teint Miracle is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $39.00 and contains 1 oz. Lancôme. It makes my skin look dewy and I always get a lot of compliments when I use it. Overall this product is quite nice, though I think a lot of the shades lean a little more neutral to cool. Great review! I've purchased in 3 different shades which all looked great in store but then way too orange in broad day light. I found a decent color match, and the coverage evens out my... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! I was so pleased with this product. It works well for my combo skin- I found it very kind to my dry/textured patches, something that is my main 'rule out' for foundations. People will literally stare at my face in awe when I'm wearing this. I left it on the hair for 2-5minutes. I have extremely dry skin with a lot of flakiness, and this foundation emphasizes the dryness more than anything I have tried before. Other than this, the product actually applied quite nicely and had a satiny finish. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. It was the best high end foundation I've ever bought. As part of the beautyheaven rewards program, all members receive 5 points for each review they submit. Lancôme Teint Miracle is a featherweight fluid foundation that provides full coverage. What do you like best about it, and what are your complaints?I agree on the drying thing by the way, I don't mind a BIT drying because I like it when my foundation stays put (I don't expect foundation to moisturize my skin), but I hate it when a a product emphasizes the dry patches next to my nose and on my forehead.And Velvet Teddy is seriously the most gorgeous lipstick ever. It felt really lightweight on the skin and looked quite natural. The lady applied it to my whole face using a brush and the coverage was good. Ohhh my gosh. I’m always on the hunt for a new foundation and will always continue to try new foundations but after using this foundation I will make sure I ALWAYS have this in my makeup draw. If your skin is drier than mine, and if your skintone has a good match in Lancôme Teint Miracle's range of shades, I can absolutely recommend Teint Miracle as well. I applied with a beauty blender and I think it looks a lot more natural this way. Maui moisture curl quench + coconut oil conditioner smells really nice on the hair. I think the Diorskin really looks good on you, and now i'm thinking of buying it myself! I bought this product at Myer and the lady matched me for shade 03 Beige Diaphane.