Scam warning, they try to charge extra. They had a nice selection of wines that were rather affordable. Nice typique french brasserie in courbevoie. - Reuilly. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Excellent food (typical French cuisine) in a cosy atmosphere. Housed in a beautiful conservation shophouse on Tras Street, Brasserie Gavroche is a classic French restaurant in Singapore. Get quick answers from Le Gavroche staff and past visitors. We were greeted by a very nice waiter who informed us the menu was only in French, however, if we had any questions, that he would be happy to help translate, humorsly saying he speaks English like a French person (his English was excellent) I got the roast chapon (rooster) and my boyfriend got the brandade (salted cod w/potatoes) with an excellent 2014 bottle from Cotes de Bordeaux. But from what I recall menu prices were reasonable. Nicolas Decatoire's friendly welcome, full of humour and sincerity, makes this a truly classic Parisian bistro. It came with fries and salad was tasty and filling washed down with...More. Le Gavroche: a true Parisian bistro – Paris Travel Guide Show the content of the page Open menu menu This is a very traditional, non-touristy restaurant. The food was good, and the wine delicious. the sauce in the chapon dish was very tasty, so much, my partner sopped up the rest of it after I finished picking the meat clean off the bone. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I’ve been sitting on the terrasse, so I haven’t been inside. Opens at 19 hours. The waiter here put us instantly at ease. Steak was like shoe bottom, ordered as medium and it was welldone times two. We knew were getting a down home French meal when we saw there were only locals in the restaurant. Benny was speciliased for scamming, dont go here. Wouldn't recommend. By clicking on Agree, you consent to the use of these cookies. I decided to try it out that evening for dinner and had a wonderful deviation from the artificiality of la Défense. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? For more information, please read the Air France, Annuler le changement de pays/region ou de langue, Drop off baggage the day before your departure, Connections at Paris-Charles de Gaulle and at Paris-Orly, Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG) airport guide, In-flight entertainment and WiFi on board, Intercontinental / Caribbean / Indian Ocean flights, Flights within Europe / Northern Africa / Israel, Flights in France and departing from French regions, The cheapest flights over the next six months, Our solutions for companies and business travelers, BlueBiz, the program for small and medium-sized businesses, Go to the official Air France Facebook page, Assistance to passengers with reduced mobility - Saphir, Are necessary for the proper functioning of the websites, Enable you to book a flight and access your account securely, Help us detect any bugs and improve our websites, Collect anonymous information about your visits to our websites, Store your preferences based on previous visits to our websites, Help us identify relevant e-mails, social media and banner ads for you, Allow our partners display offers and advertisements that suit your interests.