Artisanal and gender-neutral packaging. My skin is dry (mild ichthyosis) and eczema runs in our family. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Our signature scent of black tea, infused with provitamin B5, vitamin E, aloe vera and hydrolyzed soy protein will leave your strands full of moisture and our intoxicating scent. Enriching properties of Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Hydrolyzed Soy and Protein. 「東京が10倍好きになる!」をコンセプトに東京限定の記事を毎日、更新しています。安くて美味しいお店や、話題のデートスポット、最新の東京ニュースなど気になる話題が満載。皆さんが東京を10倍好きになるよう頑張ります, 今回スポットに選んだのは東京・代官山のフレグランス専門店、「LE LABO(ルラボ)」。オーダーを受けてから既存のレシピにて調合しボトリングする「メイド・トゥ・オーダー」のスタイルを大切にする唯一無二のお店です。, 2006年にニューヨークで誕生したフレグランスブランド「LELABO(ルラボ)」。, 今までのパフュームの概念を覆す「メイド・トゥ・オーダー」というシステムで、2007年に東京・代官山にオープンして以来、”最高の状態の香りを楽しめる香水”を提供してくれると人気です。, 全面ガラス張りの開放感ある店内に入ると、クラシカルなボトルに詰められた最高級のフレグランスたちがならびます。, 製品は、各都市の限定パフュームを含む18種類(時期によって変動あり)のパフュームを中心にキャンドルやボディ&ヘアケアアイテムなどをラインナップ。, 有名ブランドの香水を手掛けているトップレベルの調香師が、最高級の原料と鮮度にこだわって生み出した妥協のない香りばかりです。, 価格はちょっぴり高めですが、最高品質の原料、一流の調香師、メイド・トゥ・オーダーというこだわりから、その価格以上の価値にリピーターも続出です。, ルラボの香りは、トップノート、ミドルノート、そしてラストノートと3段階に香りが変化する中で、一番最後に香るラストノートを重視して作成。, 馴染みが良くリピーターも多いこのフレグランス、女性にはもちろん男性にも人気なんです。, 普段使いはもちろん、リラックスしたいとき、お仕事のとき、使い分けるお客さんも多いんだとか。, もちろん香水について詳しくなくても大丈夫。スタッフが親切に相談にのってくれ、香りの好みや使うシーン、趣味や思考などに合わせてアドバイスしてくれます。, たくさんあるフレグランスの中からお気に入りの香りが決まったら、さあ、オーダー開始です!, 東京限定の「ガイアック10」や女性に人気の「サンタル33」、メンズに人気の「ローズ31」、ウッディな「ウード27」、気になる香りがたくさん。, ちなみに、フレグランス名の数字は、調合されている香料の数。玲菜ちゃんがチョイスした「サンタル33」は33種類もの香料が使用されているというわけです。, 好きな香りとボトルサイズを選んだら、ルラボ最大の特徴であるメイド・トゥ・オーダーのスタートです。香水が作られる貴重な過程を見ることができます。, 香水は調合した後劣化していくもの。LELABOではその場で調合を行うため香りがとてもフレッシュなんです。, 香りの劣化を最小限におさえた、最高の状態の香水。調香作業の様子を間近でワクワク見学しながら待ちましょう!, 最後に、あらかじめ選んでおいた作った日の日付やメッセージ、好きな文字をいれたラベルを貼ったらできあがり。日付は、作った日から1か月以内の日にちをいれることが可能です。記念日などを入れる方も多いそうです。, 香りも洋服と同じで、その日の気分やTPOに合わせて使ってみたいもの。その上で、なりたい自分をイメージして、後押ししてくれるプラスαとして選んでみるといいかもしれません。ルラボは、単なるフレグランスショップに留まらず、様々な香りと出会うきっかけとその魅力を教えてくれる場所といっても良いでしょう。, お気に入りの香りをシュッとひと吹き!できたてのフレッシュな香りを楽しめる「ルラボ」の香水を、あなたも身にまとってみませんか?, 《LE LABO 代官山》 東京ルッチ. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Items may be expired or close to expiration. If you found this encouraging or informative, please come hang out with me on Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook or Twitter. Schimiggy Reviews is a lifestyle blog where Alex shares her passions and interests with the world! My boyfriend uses it too and we love how silky and moisturizing the formula is. Their handcrafted creations are unisex and certainly do the job well. Le Labo Santal 33 Shampoo & Conditioner 3oz each (Clear Bottle) set of 2 bottles, 6oz Total, Le Labo Santal 33 Shampoo - Set of 4, 3 Ounce Bottles - 12 Fluid Ounces Total Plus Amenity Pouch, Le Labo Santal 33 Shampoo lot of 2 each 3oz bottles. The products were minimalistic and I learned that everything was made in small batches and fragrances were made in-house to order. Total of 6oz, Baebody Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo with Keratin, 16 Ounces, Botanic Tree Glycolic Acid Face Wash-Facial Exfoliating Cleanser w/ 10% Glycolic Acid-Acne Facial Wash For a Deep Clean-Anti Aging AHA Peel for Acne, Wrinkle Reduction-Natural Skin Facewash Scrub for Cystic Acne-6 Oz, Le Labo Rose 31 Conditioner - lot of 4 - Each 1.4oz bottles - Total of 5.6o, Le Labo Santal 33 Shower Gel - 8 oz./237ml, Cadu-Crex's initial hair loss treatment for men, 40 ampoules, Labo, Le Labo Hinoki Avacado Conditioner – Lot of 3 – Each 2.5 Oz Bottles – Total 7.5 Oz - Travel Set and Towelette, Le Labo Santal 33 Perfuming Body Lotion - 8 oz./237ml. Minimum monthly payments are required. This site uses affiliate links. If you have dry or frizzy hair, you’ve come to the right place. The shampoo barely lathers, so don’t be alarmed when you start to coat your hair and don’t see foam. Le Labo Discovery Set - An0ther 13, Bergamote 22, Rose 31, Santal 33 and The Noir 29 - .05 ounce Unisex Spray Samples, The Laundress - Whites Detergent, Classic, Whitens & Brightens, Fights Stains & Yellowing, 33.3 fl oz, 64 washes, Le Labo Santal 33 Shower Gel - 8 oz./237ml. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Hydrating Lotion 1.4 oz / 40 ml Travel Size New, Lot of 10 Natura Bisse Diamond Body Lotion for All Skin Types 1.4 oz. Take a peek into my life! Le Labo Santal 33 & AnOther 13 Eau de Parfum Duo (Nordstrom Exclusive) $98.00. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. My hair feels nourished and soft after using the shampoo and conditioner combo. 碓井玲菜の東京の気になるスポット巡り! 今回スポットに選んだのは東京・代官山のフレグランス専門店、「LE LABO(ルラボ)」。オーダーを受けてから既存のレシピにて調合しボトリングする「メイド・トゥ・オーダー」のスタイルを大切にする唯一無二のお店です。 Use with the Le Labo Conditioner for a silky soft finish. After receiving the item, contact seller within. All fragrances are freshly compounded and hand labeled and usually done within a few minutes. Shop now >>. each NEW, Le Labo Rose 31 Body Lotion Shampoo 5 Bottle Lot 1.4oz (40ml) Travel Sample New, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. I use a quarter sized amount for my shoulder length hair. Le Labo Santal 33 Shampoo & Conditioner lot of 2 (1 of each) 3oz bottles. Your email address will not be published. It’s about the same price and amount of product. If you liked this post, you may like these articles too: Thank you for visiting today! I have a lot of hair and the shampoo coverage is excellent. Cult-favorite fragrance house Le Labo debuted in 2006 and gained immediate renown for its subtle, striking scents, apothecary packaging and distinctive naming convention. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. The shampoo easily squeezes out of the bottle. Instead, I use their hair and body products which I’ve found to surpass a wide range of cheap to luxury brands that I have tried. You may cancel at any time. I’ve read many people feeling like their hair is not clean, it’s because you have to REALLY rinse it out. Small Sample, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, LE LABO Rose 31, 1.7 oz (compounded 5/6/2014), Le Labo Rose 31 Shampoo - lot of 4 - Each 1.4oz bottles - Total of 5.6oz, Le Labo Rose 31 Shower Gel lot of 2 each 3oz bottles. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. LE LABO Scrub shampoo 300g £31.00 Add to wish list Quick shop LE LABO Ambrette 9 eau de parfum travel tube refill set 3 x 10ml £115.00 Add to wish list Quick shop Item was added to … I found Le Labo scents to be light and soothing. Gentle yet rich, the Le Labo Shampoo will deeply nourish and cleanse your hair, crafted exclusively for EDITION Hotels. I will refer you to the network! Are you a blogger that wants to join the Reward Style/LIKEtoKNOW.it platform? Left the city for a few days + a change of scenery, 36in' in Chelan Since I started going gray prematurely, my hair has lost a lot of its bounce and has started to look like straw. However, you can use cash back bonuses and rewards/notes from Nordstrom or Amazon to buy Le Labo. The Hinoki scent is inspired by the Buddhist temples of Mount Koya in Japan which all carry the mystical, profusely warm and mesmerizing scent of the hinoki trees from the surrounding forest. Learn how your comment data is processed. They also have discovery kits with sample sizes of their most popular products. Santal 33 is a fan favorite. You may read more about this in our privacy policy. I am Alex AKA Schimiggy and I am committed to embracing my (im)perfections every day. Curated by JW Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Each, Crepe Erase – Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion – TruFirm Complex – 7.5 Fluid Ounces, Le Labo Discovery Set Santal 33, Rose 31, Bergamote 22, Another 13 & The Noir 29 Sampler - .05 oz. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2020 Marriott International, Inc. and Hotels At Home, Inc. All rights reserved. View cart for details. リフォーク南青山 S215