For the love of English. © Copyright 1999 - Do you know how to use modal verbs to talk about permission and obligation? Hello Hello, "Present continuous questions, Colours ...All the colours of the rainbow, Tenses ReviewPresent simple vs. present continuous. ICP#: 10044692. Find out more about our range of online classes and courses to improve your English. Time 2 Quarter past, half past, quarter to etc. ICP#: 10044692, LearnEnglish Subscription: self-access courses, English Online: 100% online teacher-led course, EnglishScore Tutors: personal online English tutors, 'in spite of', 'despite', 'although', 'even though' and 'though', 'used to' + infinitive and 'be' or 'get used to' + '-ing', Past habits – 'used to', 'would' and the past simple, Relative clauses – defining relative clauses, Relative clauses – non-defining relative clauses, Verbs followed by '-ing' or by 'to' + infinitive 2. Do you want to improve your English? A 100% online and interactive course, designed around your needs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Do you know how to use just, yet, still and already with the present perfect? Then find lessons and resources to improve your English … Learn English Online Get more practice to improve your general English with our extended listening and reading materials. The United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. I like coffee, I like tea, "How much / many?" This is indeed one of the trickiest things to learn in English. Where is it going?Prepositions 2 - Prepositions of movement. Newspaper advice column with 3 problems about learning English Students read and then discuss or write about possible solutions (*NEW* writing paper attached on Page 2). The context will usually make this clear, or the speaker can specify this using other phrases if... Hello DaniWeebKage, 2) Yes, that's correct. Are you an intermediate (CEFR B1) or upper intermediate (CEFR B2) learner of English? Are you an intermediate (CEFR B1) or upper intermediate (CEFR B2) learner of English? document.write(d.getFullYear()) Do you know how to report a question that somebody asked? This grammar section gives short and clear explanations and there are online exercises to help you. We are a voluntary organisation, and we do what we do for the love of English. Do you know how to use verbs in phrases like pick the kids up, turn the music down and look after my cat? Do you know how to report what somebody else said? Do you know how to tell someone what another person said using reporting verbs? Ordinal Numbers 1st First, 2nd Second, 3rd Third etc. Do you know how to give extra information about someone or something using relative clauses? Where is it?Prepositions #1 - Prepositions of place. Do you know how to define who or what you are talking about using relative clauses? Do these exercises to learn words for parts of the body. Do you know how to use stative verbs like think, love, smell and have? Do you know how to use modal verbs to show how certain you are about past events? 3) In most cases 'I did it for... Hello S M Rezwanul Islam, Take our free online English test and start learning now! Learn how to write an email to book a hotel. 1) The present perfect continuous can refer to actions that are unfinished or finished. Do you know the difference between I used to drive on the left and I'm used to driving on the left? Learning English Online Grammar, Vocabulary, Exercises, Tests, Games. At any time, use the grammar and vocabulary sections to help and support your learning. Present perfect questions". This website is created for adult learners of English by the British Council, the world's English teaching experts. Everything is free and no sign-up is required. Countable and uncountable stuff, "How many ...? Learn English Fast - Audio Language Learning Software. Do you know how to use could, was able to and managed to to talk about past abilities? Do you know how to use the prepositions for, from, in, of, on, to and with after verbs? Take our free English grammar and vocabulary test to find your level. You can find tips and advice for learning at home on our new support page. Englishpage.com offers free online English lessons for advanced English learners. We run a network of web sites and online services, with the help of our volunteers, all aimed at helping people to learn English and gain confidence. Improve your listening comprehension and vocabulary by watching YouTube videos on a wide range of topics. Learning English with the British Council will help you unlock a whole new world of opportunity. var d = new Date() Do you know how to use phrases like much shorter than, almost as fit as and exactly the same as? Learn English Software. Getting Around #1Trains and boats and planes. Appearance #1Describing People + the Verb to have, Appearance #2Handsome is as handsome does, Adjectives 1Descriptions for people and places, "Would you like...? Learn English Online is our free ESL beginner and intermediate learners course These free English lessons are aimed at EFL ESL learners. Do you know the difference between stop doing something and stop to do something? Choose a grammar lesson. Do you know how to use the zero, first and second conditionals? 1) I think so. Do you know how to use participle clauses to say information in a more economical way? Learn English online using our high-quality resources to quickly improve your English. Do you know how to use capital letters and apostrophes correctly? This website is created for adult learners of English by the British Council, the world's English teaching experts. Are you new to LearnEnglish? Do you know how to use phrases like I'll be studying or I'll have finished? "Present continuous negative, "Am I doing? Do you know how to use reflexive pronouns like myself, yourself or themselves? Study with our self-access courses and take your English to the next level for a £5.99 monthly subscription. Do you know any differences between British and American English? Do you know how to use the words so and such? © British Council Study with our self-access courses and take your English to the next level for a £5.99 monthly subscription. Do you know how to use third and mixed conditionals? Learn how to write an email to explain a problem. "I have been to ..."Present perfect positive, "I haven't been to ..."Present perfect negative, "Have you ever ...?" Learn English with the British Council and you’ll be learning with the world’s English experts. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). So whether you want to learn online, join us at a face-to-face class or study English in the UK, this is the place to start. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). Learn English Online. TeLL me More® now has more than 5 million satisfied users worldwide.