Lost my faith, I lost my mind, I lost a lot of tears Reach Records founder, beloved hip-hop artist, entrepreneur and social activist Lecrae offers up his highly anticipated new album titled “Restoration”. © 2020 - Gospel Boss. Lecrae is marking release day with the debut of the official “Over The Top” music video, which can be viewed below. [Lecrae:] It's like It's like the Devil tryna scare you And then the angels come in and the angels They let you know who's in charge I tried living apart from God At times I was feeling so far from God My faith in these people done left me scarred The hatred and hurt was so bizarre I … Features Restoration (Deluxe) release year and link to Lecrae lyrics! Was deep inside the trenches of the Devil’s lair Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In support of the release, Lecrae has debuted three singles thus far, the first “Set Me Free,” features YK Osiris (produced by GAWVI), followed by “Deep End,” (produced by Anthony Gardner). Molested, abused, abandoned, arrested, accused, and stranded Resilient Remix Lyrics Katy Perry & Tiësto ft. Aitana, Watch You Burn Lyrics Chris Stapleton | Starting Over, Another Spring Lyrics Paris Jackson | wilted, Scorpio Rising Lyrics Paris Jackson | wilted, Freight Train Lyrics Paris Jackson | wilted. LIKE TWEET. “There is healing on this album, but you have to be willing to admit you’re broken in order to be healed,” expressed Lecrae about his 9th studio album, Restoration. Lecrae Restoration (Deluxe) lyrics. Nathaniel Bassey – You Are Mighty (Olorun Agbaye) ft Chandler Moore & Oba, Darlene Zschech & William McDowell – Way Maker (Live), Phil Thompson feat. Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now. https://music.apple.com/us/album/restoration/1522390086, Top 40 Gospel Music Blogs / Websites In Nigeria GospelBoss Rated Among the Best, GUC Biography And About All His Songs, Age, Church, Wife, Marriage, Download Nathaniel Bassey – There Is a Place Free Mp3 Download + Lyrics], Mercy Chinwo – I put you in front in front of my melody All That Matters by GUC [Mp3 download + Lyrics], GUC The Bill [Lyrics – Free Mp3 Download], Austin Adigwe – Lifted [Free Mp3 Download]. Restore me, So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ​​Restore Me Lyrics . Your email address will not be published. Restore me, yeah, yeah They say, “How you get up out?” I just said a prayer, [Refrain: Taylor Hill] To grow me See track-list and listen via Apple music below! If you are searching ​Restore Me Lyrics then you are on the right post. If that’s what it takes to know what I’m worth Thank You, Your email address will not be published. You cannot print contents of this website. Blessings Ng Album “Jesus Has The Final Say”, Download Blessings Ng – Ogini || @Blessingsng1, [Free Mp3 Download], Lilian Nneji I’m in Love Video Officially Out Now, Download Blessings Ng – Jesus Has The Final Say || Audio & Video…. Tracklist & lyrics Restoration (Deluxe) by Lecrae Release date: november 01, 2020. Restoration is the ninth solo studio album by Houston-native rapper, Lecrae. The album features artists across all genres including John Legend, Kirk Franklin, YK Osiris, Jozzy, Dani Leigh, Marc E. Bassy, BJ The Chicago Kid and more. “There is healing on this album, but you have to be willing to admit you’re broken in order to be Tamela Hairston – My Eternal Offering, Video + Audio: Travis Greene – Good And Loved (Ft. Steffany Gretzinger) Mp3 + Lyrics. I spoke up about these problems that I saw outside Features Restoration release year and link to Lecrae lyrics! Required fields are marked *. If that’s what it takes to know what I’m worth Lecrae Restoration lyrics. To grow me, yeah ‘Til years later it show up, life is starting to blow up STREAM/DOWNLOAD: https://music.apple.com/us/album/restoration/1522390086. This Song will release on 21 August 2020. I grew up with all this trauma, it’s nothing, forget it happened Catch Me Falling Lyrics Cold War Kids | New Age Norms 2, Wheels Up Lyrics Lecrae ft. Marc E. Bassy | Restoration. GospelBoss - Download Gospel Songs and Free Gospel Music Mp3 2020 / 2019 NO:1 Nigerian Gospel Music Blog Websites, Latest Nigerian Gospel / Christian songs, Video: Mercy Chinwo – Incredible God (LIVE) | + Audio, Mercy Chinwo | Akamdinelu [Download Mp4 Video]. This text will be a follow-up to his New York Times best-seller, Unashamed. All Rights Reserved. This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer Lecrae. Faith is starting to crumble, these critics starting to mumble Restore Me Song Lyrics. Description:- ​​​​Restore Me Lyrics Lecrae are Provided in this article. Description:- Restore Me Lyrics Lecrae are Provided in this article.This is a new song which is sang by famous Singer Lecrae.This song is form Restoration album.This Song will release on 21 August 2020. [Lecrae:] I lost everything I had inside a couple years Lost my faith, I lost my mind, I lost a lot of tears I spoke up about these problems that I saw outside People turned they back on me, you woulda swore I died Molested, abused, abandoned, arrested, accused, and stranded I grew up with all this trauma, it's nothing, forget it happened So without wasting time lets jump on to Restore Me Song lyrics. A highlight of the album is the latest single, “Drown” featuring John Legend (producers Danny Majic, DJ Frank E, and Ace Harris). 7 days ago. This song is form Restoration album. GospelBoss is the premiere online gospel music platform that delivers spanklin new Nigerian gospel hip-hop/contemporary music, videos, music content and inspirational lifestyle articles daily to Nigerians and the world by exposing remarkable artists and their materials from the fast growing Nigerian Music industry to Nigerians around the world and international scene. Reach Records founder, beloved hip-hop artist, entrepreneur and social activist Lecrae offers up his highly anticipated new album titled “Restoration”. Gone too far to turn back, he said, “Boy, you tellin’ lies” Use all this pain, use all this hurt People turned they back on me, you woulda swore I died I lost everything I had inside a couple years Your email address will not be published. Use all this pain, use all this hurt If you want to read all latest song lyrics, please stay connected with us. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Lecrae is also releasing his second book, I Am Restored: How I Lost My Religion, But Found My Faith, on October 13th. Producer:– Ray Castro, Ace Harris, Alex Medina, Dave James & Taylor Hill, Written:– Ray Castro, Ace Harris, Alex Medina, Dave James, Lecrae & Taylor Hill, [Verse: Lecrae] Oh my God, I feel dead inside, feel like suicide