Your email address will not be published. Good luck! But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. With Irish cream liqueur in both the Bundt cake batter and the glaze, this recipe packs plenty of indulgence. -Meggan, Hi Lauren, I think so? We’ve had a serious of gray days here in Phoenix. That looks yummy! Sounds so good!!! That said, this cake doesn’t last long around my friends and family, so sometimes there isn’t even anything left to store! Cool the cake in the pan for no longer than ten minutes. Required fields are marked *. Pineapple Banana Hummingbird Cake – A classic Southern recipe made with pineapples, bananas, and pecans. Be sure to sign up for my email… to get new recipes and ideas in your inbox! The ingredients in this recipe are all added together, and mixed. Just grab your cake mix, and a handful of other ingredients, and follow along with these simple steps. Good luck and please let me know if you need anything else! Line a muffin pan with 24 cupcake liners. Add cake mix, lemon zest, lemon juice, lemon extract and mix until just combined. Cool the cake in the pan for no longer than ten minutes. A sweet Southern specialty, hummingbird Bundt cake delivers lively fruit flavors that remind eaters of warm climates and leisurely afternoons. YUM!! I have a yellow cake I can try it out with, so I’ll try to test that in the next day or so and let you know. Add water, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and eggs and whisk to combine. He wanted date squares for his birthday. Credit: Thank you! Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Making this recipe? Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you. Starts off with yellow cake mix. I bake a lot and so this was a real disappointment!!!! Last week I was so hungry for something lemon. Once the lemon pound cake batter is ready, pour it into the prepared pan, and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. If you love the combo of sweet, with just the right amount of tangy, then this easy lemon pudding cake is perfect for you! I'm always faced with bananas that are not eaten because they turn brown too quickly (nice and sweet, just not as pretty on the outside), so when I see a recipe that calls for more than one banana, I check it out...this one is a winner!". The lemon pound cake will last about 4-5 days in the refrigerator. It was golden on the outside, creamy white on the in. 2 of 14. To begin prepping the batter, place the pudding mix, cake mix, eggs, water, and oil in a large mixing bowl and beat until combined, scraping down the sides halfway through.