These cupcakes turned out great! I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and dry pudding mix. A quick and easy way to fill the cupcake wells is to use a large spoon or an ice cream scooper. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/lemon-cupcakes-with-cake-mix Fill the cupcake wells two-thirds to three-fourths of the way with batter. Everything about these cupcakes is lemon, from the lemon zest infused sponge, to the sweet lemon flavoured buttercream and of course the gooey lemon curd centre. These cupcakes are sure to wow your guests! These sound fabulous! The lemon flavor is incredible and the texture is super soft and fluffy. Your email address will not be published. Feel free to use frosting of choice though, like classic buttercream, strawberry buttercream or even cream cheese frosting. My youngest is a huge fan of anything raspberry and I’m the same way about lemon. A simple cake batter using pantry staples, that just so happens to be more reliable and way better tasting than several far more complicated lemon cake recipes I’ve tried. To celebrate spring and summer time (yay for warmer weather! I haven’t, but it would be easy to do so! Aren’t cupcakes just the best?! Pour batter into the cupcake liners, about 3/4 the way full. Thanks. Or would that create a bad texture? The absolute perfect sweet treat! Add in the fresh raspberries and mix until combined. I'm Jamielyn Nye, cookbook author, mom of 4 and a big fan of naptime and chocolate. No making from scratch and spending hours in the kitchen! And don’t forget to add a fresh raspberry on top for the ultimate treat! These cupcakes are sure to wow your guests! Jamielyn Nye is the creative director and founder of I Heart Naptime. So yummy with the lemon flavored cake, Are you using the instant lemon pudding or the regular? How To Make Cake Mix Lemon Cupcakes. The lemon flavor is incredible and the texture is super soft and fluffy. Thank you! Next, add in the cake mix and stir until everything has combined. ), I thought I would share this delicious lemon raspberry cupcake recipe. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box, using whatever ingredients that are called for - … Eventually one of my favorite easy lemon cupcake recipes made it into my book, Cupcakery, which is full of 50 awesome cupcakes that start with a cake mix! I just love this flavor combination! TIP: Want to learn how to frost the perfect cupcake? These lemon raspberry cupcakes couldn’t be more simple to make. Does it matter if the cake mix has pudding in the mix? Then stir in the sour cream and lemon zest. The batter will rise as it bakes. Plus they have the absolute best bright flavor. These lemon raspberry cupcakes couldn’t be more simple to make. These lemon cupcakes are made with a while cake mix, but you can use lemon or yellow. If my cake mix says that it includes pudding in the mix, should I still add pudding powder? LEMON FILLED CUPCAKES 1 package lemon pie filling mix 1 (2-layer-size) box yellow cake mix (any brand) Confectioners’ sugar for dusting Make the lemon pie filling as directed on package; set aside to cool. Today I thought I would share my Lemon Pudding cupcakes with you from the book. Top them off with a tangy … Then slowly add the last 1/2 cup powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. I just prefer using the white because I feel like I get a more “fresh” taste starting with a blank canvas. This looks so amazing :D and i absolutely love your cake tins :), This post may contain affiliate links.