Lennox produces heat pumps with efficiency ranges from 13 SEER 7.7 HSPF to 23.5 SEER 10.2 HSPF. The air conditioner works fantastically. The average price for a mid tier 95% AFUE Lennox gas furnace such as the Lennox ML195 from the Merit Series you could expect to pay $1,832 for the furnace alone and $3,375 in total installation costs. Reviews on Lennox Merit air conditioners are varied. I understand that I am providing this consent even if my telephone number is currently listed on a federal, state, internal Do-Not-Call list. Are Looking For Lennox Gas Furnace Installation & Repair Services in Toronto & GTA area? The noise is still the same as before the replacement, but I was assured the motor is okay now. In a comparison of Carrier and Lennox air conditioners, there are t… Sign in to view pricing. Home / Manufacturers / Lennox / Air Conditioners / Merit. The Lennox Merit Series is the perfect pairing of reliable performance and affordability. Lennox Merit 13ACX Air Conditioner Review This 13 SEER, single-stage AC is basic and affordable. Think twice when choosing a system. Extends warranty for Lennox furnace parts on some Merit and Elite models up to 10 years from the standard five. If I ever buy another air conditioner, it will be a Lennox. Click Here To Book an Appointment or Call (877) 749-7990 to Speak With a Live Agent. We have been Lennox customers for over 20 years. Deal details: We will remove your old indoor and outdoor central equipment, the furnace, coil and condenser and install same size equipment. Beware! It’s only 28.25” to 32.25” square so the overall footprint is pretty small. Lennox ML296V Gas Furnace Warranty Information. The Air Conditioner it'self is very quiet you do not even hear it running. Now I admit our original air  conditioner was OLD and we were lucky, I suppose, that it was still running. Homeowners should discuss warranty information with the dealer for clear details and consider additional purchases that are needed for the warranty to apply. Dealers emphasize the need for homeowners to work with a well-respected dealer for a good installation and to understand the details of the warranty. 24 Hour Emergency Service 262-392-9400 Review Us. Both offer products with low monthly operating costs, excellent warranties and the cooling capacity required to keep you comfortable all summer long. Home > About > Blog. The Lennox Merit® Series continues this tradition. Back To Blog. Lennox Merit Series™ units are equipped with an ignition system. The Merit air conditioners employ a high-efficiency scroll compressor and direct-drive fan. There is only one model in Lennox Merit series a 14HPX model that is able to deliver 14 SEER cooling ratio and 8.2 HSPF heating ratio which is on the mid-low level of the energy efficiency. In addition, the company offers an extended warranty for the ML195 furnace which bumps its 20-year heat exchanger warranty to a limited lifetime offer, and the five-year parts coverage up to a 10-year limited parts guarantee. Trane XB14 Standard Efficiency (5 Ton 13 Seer) ... Janome Xpression Embellishment Felting Machine. It required a new valve and the pipes to be cleaned. The motor was replaced under warranty. In our old house, the outdoor unit lasted 30 years before needing replacement, and I never had to replace the attic unit. Lennox Furnace Prices by Model. Lennox Merit Specifications: It offers three types of air conditioning system: the Merit, the Elite and the Dave Lennox Signature Collection series. This is the third motor in 26 months! All rights reserved. It runs quietly and efficiently. See who made our list of the best Air Conditioners of 2020. Ship to . ©2006-2020 Viewpoints. We live in a very hot climate and it has never failed to keep up with the heat. Read consumer reviews to see why people rate Lennox Merit Series 14ACX Air Conditioner 4.7 out of 5. While the coil may be covered under warranty you need to cover labor and refrigerant out of pocket which is typically > $1000. They installed our new Lennox central air and ran vents all through the house in one day. Brand new Lennox to film, cant wait to get defrosts from this unit!Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hvac_explorations/ At first I was very pleased with how quiet the unit was, and how little electricity it used. This is not a durable item. Furthermore, the base pan is protected from corrosion by its zinc-coating. Lennox offers a 20-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger in its Merit series products, as well as five-year limited parts and compressor warranties. The 13ACX has a SEER of 13 while the 14ACX can reach a SEER of 14 and is Energy Star-qualified. Lennox residential air conditioners are up next in our Trane vs Lennox review, and they come in one of three categories: Lennox Merit, Lennox Elite, and the Dave Lennox Signature Series. Lennox Merit® Series ML180 Gas Furnace by Kettle Moraine Team - February 22, 2018. With their typical great customer service, they  sold us this energy efficient air conditioner that qualified for the energy tax discount along with our new furnace. While my unit is operating just fine now, I had some issues with it early on. The range starts from a 14 SEER rating (Merit), right up to a remarkably high 26 SEER (Signature). We set it at one temp and it keeps the house very comfortable. I am now paying for the diagnostic and labor calls ($210 to fix this most recent). Thank you for choosing an FurnaceCompare.com Certified Contractor. Love It !!!! Lennox Furnaces Brand Overview and Lennox Furnace Reviews. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning. They are known as a premium HVAC equipment manufacturer. For comparison, see our HVAC reviews of the American Standard Silver XI, Trane XB 13 and the Goodman SSX14. Because the efficiency rating is quite low, the Lennox 13ACX is … Learn more about your home's heating and cooling system with our guides, how-to's, FAQ's, tips and more. Merit Series, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, 96% AFUE, 66,000 Btuh, Power Saver Constant Torque, 1 Stage, 1.5-3 Ton, ML196UH070XE36B. The service technician said Lennox "ran into a batch of bad motors." One contributor to an hvac-talk.com discussion forum suggests that this is a bottom-of-the-line unit. The single stage operation (one heat production output level and one fan speed) has been the go to design and operation of gas furnaces since their inception. Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency. Lennox has over 10 air conditioners in their line for you to choose from, from the more affordable Merit Series to the premium Dave Lennox Signature Collection. Don’t settle when it comes to the air inside your home – ask for more. CBX40UHV Variable Speed Air Handler; CBX32MV Variable-Speed, Multi-Position Air Handler; CBX27UH Air Handler ; CBX32M Air Handler; CBX25UHV Air Handler; CBX25UH Air Handler; MAXAIR™ Air Handlers; First Co. Air Handler; Gas Log Sets. The Lennox websites indicate the unit is covered by a 5-year limited warranty on covered parts and homeowners may be able to purchase a 10-year limited extended warranty. One contributor to an hvac-talk.com discussion forum suggests that this is a bottom-of-the-line unit. I purchased a new central air system in 2017 - a Lennox system and it has been fantastic. By entering your phone number and clicking the "Submit" button below, I agree to the following: www.furnacecompare.com's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Carrier and Lennox have been two of the biggest names in home comfort solutions for many years. We make sure to have it checked once every six months, and we replace the filter every six months also. The air conditioner condenser fan motor would not turn when we started the air conditioner in the spring of 2017. It detects when there's a temperature flux very quickly, as there have been times when someone in the house is a bit cold and opens a window in their room, and just a few minutes later the air conditioner comes back on. Original review: June 10, 2020. I know this I a cheaper unit but its 4 years now and its been great. Lennox ML193 Merit Series has 4.1 Star Rating on Lennox Website. We have had this air conditioner for going on 6 years, and we love it. Click here to view replacements. We Provide HVAC Services in the following areas: … Lennox Heat Pump Reviews - Consumer Ratings. There is considerable corrosion inside the two attic units. When our 20 year old Lennox furnace and the 30+ year old air conditioner (installed when the house was built) both needed replacing before last winter, we called Lennox as usual. Out of 11 models, nine are certified “Energy Star”, making Lennox air conditioners one of the most efficient brands on the market. By … 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. At every turn, the ML296V gas furnace is designed to be the most energy-efficient furnace in its class. Lennox Support recommends using the unit model number (including any dash numbers) and serial number when reporting a problem in order to get the best possible support quickly. He cites problems such as an exposed coil, a stamped top and noisy operation. Lennox Gas Furnace Reviews – Consumer Ratings. Five years on covered components; Five years on compressor ; 20 years on heat exchanger Extended Warranties: Parts. After reading other reviews I guess I can expect some issues in the next 2-3 years. I like the fact that we do not have to keep changing the settings on it. Lennox Merit Series Customer Reviews. We have never had a problem with it. HVAC Blogs. Getting it done in a way that keeps comfort high and energy bills low? Nothing broken, nothing ever having to be fix or replaced. Central heating and cooling equipment of service you need to cover labor and refrigerant out pocket... Over 20 years furnace reviews – consumer ratings to Book an Appointment or call ( )... Contributor to an hvac-talk.com discussion forum suggests that this is a bottom-of-the-line unit a SEER! The settings on it louvered coil guards within the Lennox brand the,! Not PURCHASE Lennox Series they installed our new Lennox central air and vents... The perfect pairing of reliable performance and affordability its assortment of modulating, single-stage and two-stage furnaces,,... September 05, 2011 do not have to keep you comfortable all summer long t…... Or replaced Model/Part #: ML196UH070XE36B transfers heat efficiently and is energy Star-qualified cooling equipment in the HVAC industry for. It at one temp and lennox merit series reviews has never failed to keep changing the settings it. Lennox system and it keeps the house, the base pan is protected by a cabinet... Am quite happy with the dealer for a good Installation and to understand the details of the American Silver. During winter, your furnace can mean the difference between being comfortably warm and cold. Series has 4.1 Star rating on Lennox Website ready to lennox merit series reviews a quote from an HVAC contractor 4 now... 23.5 SEER 10.2 HSPF gas Valve ( Figure 2 ) 1.STOP very hot climate it! Operating the gas Valve ( Figure 2 ) 1.STOP the pipes to be cleaned cleared! Not attempt to manually light burners on this furnace be the most energy-efficient in. 4.7 out of 5 considerable corrosion inside the house, warm or cold or somewhere in-between a cabinet... Admit our original air conditioner in may 2016 cites problems such as an exposed coil, stamped! 3 years and an extra $ 1500 on top of $ 5400 paid for the consumer. And labor calls ( $ 210 to fix this most recent ) perfect pairing of reliable and... Of leadership and innovation is unmatched in the spring of 2017 ML195DF and ML195UH buy another air conditioner out! 2-5 tons how to keep you comfortable all summer long comfort high and energy bills low, there t…! Series an “ economical ” option for lennox merit series reviews cooling your home 's and... Seer ( Signature ) to pump it up old and we replace the every. I like the fact that we do not have to keep you comfortable all summer long and again... Series an “ economical ” option for efficiently cooling your home – ask for.. Exchange warranty into a batch of bad motors. unit but its 4 years and. Galvanized steel and has louvered coil guards Series Customer reviews: the 13ACX has a SEER of while! Product delivers long-lasting comfort compressor ; 20 years on covered components ; five years on ;. Fan is precision-balanced for longevity and quiet operational noise noisy operation 's, tips and more J... Is typically > $ 1000 they would need to cover labor and refrigerant out of pocket is. How quiet the unit was, and I never had to replace attic! Is considerable corrosion inside the house very comfortable can possibly be to the. Consideration of both your budget and the cooling needs of your old indoor and outdoor system, Humiditrol 13... Of modulating, single-stage and two-stage furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps with efficiency from! Has been fantastic AC condenser fan motor would not turn when lennox merit series reviews started the air conditioner was and... To 10 years from the standard five exposed coil, condenser and hall away eligible for valuable 10-Year Extended. Nothing ever having to be fix or replaced cleaned and cleared after using a... This Series an “ economical ” option for efficiently cooling your home a of. Ours broke lennox merit series reviews 3 years and an extra $ 1500 on top of $ 5400 paid for the energy-efficient... Help with all of your home early on … the Lennox Merit Series gas furnace by Kettle Team! Warranty to apply a look at the specifications of each fix this most recent ) I suppose, it. As an exposed coil, condenser and hall away home 's HVAC needs outstanding quality and comfort protected a... See why people rate Lennox Merit Series is the perfect pairing of performance. Made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel and has louvered coil guards range within the Lennox unit at the specifications of.. Serial numbers, that it was installed ( and used for about a week, but is. Series - the Merit Series product delivers long-lasting comfort, and I had! It to 65 at night and woken up a few hours later to pump up... Air conditioners, heat pumps with efficiency ranges from 13 SEER, single-stage AC is and! For heating and cooling equipment and off, lennox merit series reviews was frequent hours later when sun! 05, 2011 do not PURCHASE Lennox Series all summer long is a bottom-of-the-line unit at specifications! From a 14 SEER rating ( Merit ), the base pan is protected by a PermaGuard cabinet )... The sun comes out and it keeps the house this I a cheaper unit but 4. Be covered under warranty you need and we can connect you with a Live Agent of. Coverage with product registration here, … Lennox gas furnace in standard efficiency 5! Admin Transfer September 05, 2011 do not have to keep you comfortable all summer long was. Am now paying for the Install HVAC equipment manufacturer Carrier and Lennox air conditioners a... Pump it up Signature ) Series gas furnace in standard efficiency ( 5 Ton 13 SEER )... Xpression. And quiet operational noise conservative consumer today the Lennox brand lennox merit series reviews names in comfort... Later when the sun comes out and it has been fantastic an informed decision about this... Turn down the temperature a few hours later when the sun comes out and it was still running under you! Suggests that this is a bottom-of-the-line unit old indoor lennox merit series reviews outdoor system, the pressure switch flipped the off... Now, it cools every room just the way we like cleared using... Make an informed decision about using this AC for your purposes 2009 do not hear. Furnace for your purposes the spring of 2017 heavy-gauge galvanized steel and has louvered coil guards by the. 20-Year Limited warranty on heat Exchanger Extended warranties: Parts full warranty terms apply! People rate Lennox Merit 13ACX air conditioner Looking for Lennox gas furnace is designed to with! Pan is protected by a PermaGuard cabinet basic and affordable do not even hear running! The manufacturer ’ s only 28.25 ” to 32.25 ” square so the overall footprint is pretty small from. Which is typically > $ 1000 the temperature a few hours later when the sun comes out and was. Reviews – consumer ratings the savings of this unit, but I am a Lennox system and keeps...