Save Jobs. Lenovo Y700 - Hard Drive Connector not included, Lenovo no help? Work From Home. Cover Face. Work From Home. Work From Home. Things to consider when choosing a laptop. Download the NHS App. The memory I purchased far exceeded expectations, delivered very quickly and well packaged. I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! Download the NHS App. 16:56pm - Wednesday 21st October 2020. I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! Cover Face. Registered in England & Wales - Company Registration No: 02012072.VAT No: GB 641 1660 65. Thank you for your order and review. Remove four screws securing the hard drive module. Protect the Nation! The risk of catching COVID-19 from a package that has travelled and has been exposed to different conditions and temperatures is also low. Kerry Harnes - CEO Wash Hands. Save up to an extra 5% on PCs & Servers, plus business financing. Work From Home. The items arrived in a timely manner as indicated during purchase. Shop Lenovo Y700 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 1TB Hard Drive Black at Best Buy. Make Space. Western Digital 1TB 5400RPM hard drive. Bought a Y700 because my last Dell died a horrible death, but the harddrive was saved. Wash Hands. Exceptionally good company. I decided to install a solid-state drive (SSD) as they make laptops faster. Thank you for the great service! Work From Home. I have an Ideapad 700-15ISK and it came with a 1 TB hard disk drive. I lost a day and a half try to work out whether it was the disk at fault or the software. Kerry Harnes - CEO Pc is far superior now.I wouldn’t go anywhere else now and would thoroughly recommend Mr Memory like I have done to my friends. All reviews are individually read, audited and verified by our team using the customers unique invoice number, this is to ensure it is valid and genuine. 09:57am - Monday 28th September 2020. Great service from a great company that really know their stuff. Unfortunately the "Ideapad Y700 (14")" is no longer available, may we suggest: In the heat of the battle, underperformance is not an option. They provide all the tools (Hardware and cloning software) and guidance necessary to replace the current drive and upgrade my RAM. Limited quantities are available. SSDs also consume less power, generate less heat, weigh less and are silent in their operation. Please change the quantity to an even number (e.g. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Increase speed and reduce boot up times. 11:26am - Monday 21st September 2020. We really value each and every person who leaves us a review, so thank you for taking the time. Storage is where data, like documents and applications, resides permanently on your computer. Not to be confused with memory, which is only active when the computer is in use. With our simple help guides and support, you can easily clone and install your new SSD yourself. Make Space. Step 1: Choose an SSD. Download the NHS App. Market-Leading Software for the Dynamic Business. Wash Hands. These procedures are under constant review, but so far they are working and everyone at Mr Memory is in good health! When the competition heats up, don’t worry, because the Y700 has thermal cooling for serious gaming. Thank you for your review and we hope you enjoy your new upgrades! SSD Upgrades for your Lenovo IdeaPad Y700-15ISK. Enjoy your new upgrades! Ignatius Delport - Sunday 18th October 2020, Congratulations on your successful install Ignatius - Thank you for your lovely comments and also your 5* review! Need assistance with your device? The KC600 utilises the latest 3D TLC NAND technology while supporting a full security suite that includes AES 256-bit hardware encryption, TCG Opal and eDrive. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. requires Adobe Reader, Great news Mikael! Whether you want to make beats, mix loops or create full songs with vocal tracks, Stagelight makes music creation fun and easy for people of all ages and skill levels. Kerry Harnes - CEO Save Jobs. Enjoy Free Shipping sitewide! SSD disk and memory for my Lenovo were excellent however the software with the Kingston disk was of low quality and did not work. 09:54am -Wednesday 14th October 2020, Ordering was easy, delivery on time and the stuff slotted in easily, PSchellekens - Friday 25th September 2020, Very pleased to hear you found the process easy, thank you for your order and also your 5* review! The processor runs the operating system and all applications. All reviews are individually read, audited and verified by our team using the customers unique invoice number, this is to ensure it is valid and genuine. Cover Face. Protect the Nation! New products added every day + enjoy Free Shipping sitewide! It features read/write speeds of up to 550/520MB/s to efficiently store your data up to 2TB. Make Space - Buy British. 13:06pm - Monday 2nd November 2020. Memory, aka RAM, is used to store data temporarily as you are actively working on your laptop. Kerry Harnes - CEO - Mr Memory Protect the Nation! More testing needs carrying out by the manufacturer. All reviews are individually read, audited and verified by our team using the customers unique invoice number, this is to ensure it is valid and genuine. Save Jobs. Work From Home. Receive additional savings on any Smart Device or Tablet. Wash Hands. Download the NHS App. 16:51pm - Wednesday 21st October 2020. View cart for details. Learn how Smart Devices and Tablets can improve your business. The basics are B and G, G being faster than B with more range. In the digital arena, your gear holds the key to your survival. 100% Safe & Secure Well it doesn't get much better than that Ian - Thank you so much for sharing your 5* order experience with us today, we really enjoyed reading it! The trademark Mr Memory is the exclusive property of Americanino Limited and is protected by UK Trademark Registration No: 2616298. Make Space. Download the NHS App. A alternative software package worked immediately and my problem was solved. Save Jobs. Make Space. Buy British. Download the NHS App. Wash Hands. The display is the screen. Perfect tool for the job, although if its a laptop I would add EaseUS Partition tool (free) into the mix to adjust the partitions afterwards. The upgrade went smoothly. Cover Face. Make Space. Kerry Harnes - CEO - Mr Memory Protect the Nation! Kingston’s KC600 is a full-capacity SSD designed to provide remarkable performance and optimised to provide functional system responsiveness with incredible boot, loading and transfer times. Kerry Harnes - CEO - Mr Memory I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! Cover Face. Wash Hands. Call 866-426-0911. Buy British. To keep the UK moving forward in these uncertain times, we believe that purchasing from UK companies allows us to bounce back as a nation. HD GAMING DISPLAY: With frameless UHD anti-glare display and hard drive options, the Ideapad Y700 gives you discrete AMD Radeon R9 graphics as standard and multiple ports for all your gaming peripherals HIGH PERFORMANCE MEMORY AND STORAGE: 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD hard drive and 16 GB DDR4 RAM keep your laptop humming while the battle intensifies Buy British. WiFi or Wireless comes down to B, G, N or AC. Cloning and installation was successful after assistance from the customer services received. I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! Thank you for your 5 Star review today - We really do value every review we receive! Your experience matters to us! bank holidays and weekends) for orders which have been placed prior to 3pm ET and which are prepaid in full or payment approved. I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! I reply to each review personally to thank each customer, as we really do value every review received! 17:19pm - Wednesday 14th October 2020. All reviews are individually read, audited and verified by our team using the customers unique invoice number, this is to ensure it is valid and genuine. More memory can help your system run faster, especially if you have a lot of programs open at the same time. Stephan Austin - Wednesday 21st October 2020, Great news Stephen - I am pleased everything was successful with your install! Software and accessories will be shipped separately and may have a different estimated ship date. Cover Face. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. ThinkAgile MX Certified Node (with Microsoft), Click to review all important information regarding lenovo.com pricing, restrictions, warranties, and more, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, Speedy processing & powerful graphics boost performance for smooth & efficient gameplay, Thermally optimized to run cooler & quieter, Boosted bass & enhanced volume with Dolby Audio™, 13.78" x 10.2" x 1.02" / 350 x 259 x 26 (mm).