The LG V60 ThinQ 5G was released on February 26, 2020. *LG V60 ThinQTM and LG Dual ScreenTM are sold separately from select carriers. The LG V60 ThinQ is loaded with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus chipset, which along with the octa-core processor setup are the main reason behind its splendid performance. 2. LG has over 700 service centres in India. And keep your eyes peeled for upcoming news, offers and more from LG. Privacy | Now you have high-quality, surround sound and audio with fine precision and detail that brings it all to life. All products and services are rigorously tested and vetted by our expert team of writers. That is around $300 cheaper than Samsung’s similar Galaxy S20 Pro which retails for over $1000 in most places. *LG V60 ThinQTM and LG Dual ScreenTM are sold separately from select carriers. All Rights Reserved, Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, LG Dual Screen™ (Sold separately from select carriers. Keep on to the light on the LG handset is a massive 5000 mAh juice box that supports Quick Charge 4.0+. See essentials at a glance. LG Dual Screen™. Learn more about the LG V60 ThinQ™ 5G UW Dual Screen today, or browse the entire collection of Verizon phones and accessories. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. Get ready to do it all like never before with a next-level audio-video experience, dual screens and 5G connectivity. LG V60 ThinQ price in India is expected to be Rs. Plus, you'll do it all on stunning 6.8" edge-to-edge screen OLED FHD Displays that transform your device into an entertainment and gaming powerhouse. **5G coverage available in limited markets. ** 5G coverage available in limited markets. Power up and go all-day long with a battery that lasts 30% longer for nearly eight more hours of use***. I already love everything about this phone. For comparison’s sake, the Galaxy S20 Pro has similar specs, although it doesn’t have SD-support, and it retails for around $200-$300 more than the LG V60 ThinQ 5G. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). The main difference between these two phones, with respect to performance, is harder to comment on right now as I have not used either. Please enable JavaScript to ensure you get the most out of the LG site, products, and services. Incredible picture quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches. The LG V60 ThinQ 5G is priced at AED. With a 360 freestop hinge, flip the screen* around or lock it in place at any angle. 79,990. It’s cheaper than the Galaxy S20 Pro and it packs in better specs and hardware than the iPhone 11.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'knowyourmobile_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',157,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'knowyourmobile_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',157,'0','1'])); !function(e){var t="position:relative;",i=document.createElement("iframe"),r=document.querySelector(". The powerful configuration under the hood manages to deliver excellent performance while running multiple tasks simultaneously. With the V60 ThinQ™ 5G Dual Screen* phone, you can do it all your way, while multi-tasking like never before: The V60 ThinQ™ has everything you need to take advantage of the lightning-fast speeds, robust connectivity and instant uploads and downloads that will soon become the standard with 5G. Still, this is the first time in a long time that an LG phone has piqued my interest. I got rid of my 11 Pro Max. eval(ez_write_tag([[970,250],'knowyourmobile_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_4',153,'0','0'])); Generally speaking, though, OnePlus does tend to have better software than LG. If you’re thinking about upgrading in late-2020 but are waiting for more options, you will almost certainly be aware of the prospect of the incoming OnePlus 8 range. We also use other, third-party affiliate networks and retailer affiliate networks. There is a 2.96GHz Kryo 485 single-core, a 2.42GHz Kryo 485 tri-core and a 1.8GHz Kryo 485 quad-core processors in the octa-core processor setup. KnowYourMobile, and its parent company, RPGEE Media LIMITED, is a participant of Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program that is designed to help sites generate revenue by linking to products inside Amazon. There is a dual-camera setup at the front containing an 8MP and a 5MP lens. The smartphone is blessed with a 4,100mAh Li-ion battery, which is quite good to provide the required energy for long hours. Here are similar products that are available in store, LG V60 ThinQ 5G launched with dual screens and Snapdragon 865 SoC, LG V60 ThinQ image leak shows a familiar design, waterdrop notch display expected. Now you can get lost in all your favorite content, from movies to games to music, thanks to 32 Bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, LG 3D Sound Engine, ASMR Recording capabilities and more. However, one can expand it up to 2TB by using a memory card. Convert your smartphone into a mini laptop while on-the-go with the LG Smart Keyboard. 5,000 mAh battery. Will LG V60 ThinQ support Quick Charging? Here you will find where to buy the LG V60 ThinQ at the best price. by Richard Goodwin | Jul 25, 2020 | Phones, In a sea of $1000+ smartphones, LG is one of the only phone makers that is actually getting pricing right – the LG V60 ThinQ 5G price is set at $799.99 and it packs similar spec to the Galaxy S20 Pro. My girlfriend will be the next proud owner of the LG V60 ThinQ 5G Dual Screen as of June 22nd or 23rd when it arrives at the IMOBILE Store. The camera can click excellent images. A 6GB RAM takes care of the multitasking and an Adreno 640 handles the graphical requirements of the system. Visitor Agreement | Open it like a laptop, use it in stand or tent mode, or do a full 360° flip for a versatile viewing experience. "+e.wid),isf=r.querySelector('iframe');if(!isf){r.style.cssText=t,i.style.cssText="width:100%;",i.width="100%",i.height=e.h,i.allowTransparency="true",i.sameSite="none",i.frameBorder="0",i.id=e.wid,i.scrolling="no",i.src=e.uri,r.appendChild(i);}window.addEventListener("message", adjustHT, false); function adjustHT(m){var d=m.data;if(!Array.isArray(d)&&d[0].indexOf("wcem")==-1){return false}var mid=d[0],h=d[1];document.querySelector('#'+mid).height=h+'px'}}({wid:"topreviews-76",uri:"https://www.topreviews.com/compare-widget/?pid=415&variant=128GB-black&spid=know-your-mobile&w=100&h=600&wid=topreviews-76&pref=knowyourmobile1&sort-by=1&data=4000&ps=5",h:"600"}). Feedback. However, a phone company is ONLY as good as its last phone. LG V60 ThinQ 5G price and release date in UAE LG V60 ThinQ 5G is equipped with Android 10, 6.8-inch IPS FHD display, Snapdragon 865 chipset, triple rear / 10MP selfie camera, 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. No more switching back and forth between apps. A giant in electronics, LG has been making smartphones for a long time. I have had my LG V60 ThinQ 5G Dual Screen for 5 days. It’s cheaper than the Galaxy S20 Pro and it packs in better specs and hardware than the iPhone 11. © 91digital web private limited. LG V60 ThinQ price in India is expected to be Rs. Use the second screen to instantly view your pictures without having to exit the camera app. LG V60 ThinQ price in india. Advanced camera capabilities. The pixel density of 545 PPI and the aspect ratio of 19.5:9 make your viewing experience great. For this reason, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G is definitely worth adding to your potential upgrade list. 5G: Supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 585 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 585 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 585), 64 MP f/1.8, Wide Angle (78° field-of-view) Primary Camera, Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, 5G supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope. Disclaimer: The price & specs shown may be different from actual. The best alternatives to LG V60 ThinQ are as follows: Home | Buy your LG V60 ThinQ™ 5G Dual Screen today, or browse the entire collection of LG cell phones, mobile devices and accessories to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. The cover display allows you to view the time and notifications, like when messages are received, while the dual screen is closed. Or, in this respect, its incoming release. Toll Free Number: 18001809999. But that's just the beginning. Play your favorite game while finding a new strategy. Take a moment and check your e-mail filter to make sure LG's latest and greatest make their way to your inbox. What are the best alternatives to LG V60 ThinQ? The LG V60 ThinQ 5G has the potential (and price tag) to attract a lot of attention from floating voters in 2020. Watch a movie while texting a friend. Subscribe for top stories, new launches & expert reviews! Please write your question as a complete sentence while asking a new question, Write Your Question as a complete sentence, then press, LG V60 ThinQ is yet to be launched.