Excellent source of b-vitamins to help convert food into energy, Ships in certified frustration-free packaging, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2019, My mom has been a customer of Life cereal since the Mike commercials back in the day when she was a kid she loves the cinnamon flavored that is purchased in bulk in this household we eat it dry we eat it in Chex Mix we eat it and replace of the checks so. Probably more sugar than should be allowed to have, but we balance it out with milk. Life Cinnamon Cereal, 18-Ounce (513g), (Pack of 14), by Quaker Cereal. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I like that this has a light crunch and also a light cinnamon flavor in each bite when I eat this cereal. Please try your search again later. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Quaker, Life Cereal, Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal, 18oz Box (Pack of 4) 4.1 out of 5 stars 14. Makes a good snack or a good breakfast on the run (in the cup). Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2014. and incredible tips when you subscribe to the Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Don’t miss exciting promotions, inspiring recipes (As for you scientists out there, it kills E-coli). You won't ever regret buying these. You must purchase two boxes for a nutritous breakfast. Gets soggy if you leave it in the milk for too long, like when your brother takes your bike and you have to chase it down a mile, but even the bowl of mush is sweet and delicious. I am a diabetic, and must minimize sugars. We are going through a lot of it. I wish there was one made with Stevia, no sugar for diabetics. We do not have any recommendations at this time. We've spiced up your favorite cereal with the lively taste of cinnamon. Also I like that this cereal always fills me up after having just a regular sized bowl. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Life Maple & Brown Sugar Multigrain Cereal, 18 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Life cereal is the crunchy, wholesome choice that everyone in your family will love—including any fussy eaters in the house. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. So many have tried fancy tastes and kiddy novel things to sell. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. All Berries, 15.4oz, Mcann's Imported Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, 28 Oz, Kashi GO, Breakfast Cereal, Chocolate Crunch, Vegan, 12.2oz Box, Cream of Wheat, Hot Cereal to Go, Cinna-Apple Walnut, 2.29 Ounce (Pack of 6), Quaker Instant Oatmeal Cinnamon & Spice, 10-Count Boxes (Pack of 4), Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Breakfast Cereal, Original, Excellent Source of 7 Vitamins and Minerals, Family Size, 24oz Box, Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal, Almond, 16 Ounce (Pack of 6), Nature's Path Organic Instant Oatmeal, Original, 48 Packets (Pack of 6, 14 Oz Boxes), Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten Free Rice & Shine, 24 Ounce, Annie's Organic Cereal, Frosted Oat Flakes, Whole Grain Cereal, 10.8 Ounce, Kashi GO Honey Almond Flax Crunch Breakfast Cereal - Non-GMO Project Verified Project Verified, Vegetarian, Bulk Size 14 Oz Box (Pack of 4 Boxes), Arrowhead Mills Organic Instant Hot Cereal, Quinoa and Oat, Gluten Free, 8 Individual Packets, Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+, 3 Flavor Variety Pack, Oatmeal Cups, 12 Count, Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa Flakes Cereal, 12 Ounce (Pack of 6), SOLA Granola, Low Carbs, Gluten free (Vanilla Almond, 11 Ounce, Pack - 1), Larabar Fruit and Nut Bar, Cinnamon Roll, Gluten Free, Vegan, 16 ct, 25.6 oz, Shop McCormick for Premium Seasonings and Spices, Explore delicious banana chips by CHiPPiE'S, Epic Xylitol Gum - Better Than A Toothbrush.