We support 20 million patient visits annually and conduct over 100 million laboratory tests through leading edge technologies and our 5,700 talented and dedicated employees. Patients enter their basic information (i.e., preferred name, phone number, and optional email) to virtually add themselves to a PSC’s patient wait queue. Save My Spot™ is available at all 382 LifeLabs patient service centres (PSCs) in British Columbia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. 316 Ratings. As an essential service, patients can continue to access diagnostic laboratory testing at many of our LifeLabs Patient Service Centres. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It is strongly recommended that you get in touch with the Store Phone: 604-507-5070 before your visit to double-check the details and other questions you may have. I check in and when I show up at the right time, they tell me to wait in line with everyone else. Version 2.1.14. So what’s the point of having this app? border-radius: 10px; Save my Spot™ is the latest enhancement to our digital patient experience, and is the first LifeLabs mobile app for patients. 1/6: We’ve made some changes to serve you better in these unpredictable & challenging times. } LifeLabs’ Save My Spot™, powered by Net Check In, allows you to check in remotely using your phone, iPad, or the web, so you can spend your time your way while your name waits for you!Net Check In - Transforming how the world waits.™. Save My Spot™ reduces your wait time when you arrive at a selected patient care centre. I got lectured by the people in line and staff when I was trying to inform them that I already check in and I just needed to let a staff knows that I was there. LifeLabs is proud to introduce ‘Save my Spot!’, an online check-in service to better serve you. Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. Download and launch the app from your smartphone. There were still two people ahead of me so it saved me about ten minutes!! padding-top: 56.25%; } Save My Spot™ can be accessed through LifeLabs.com or by downloading the LifeLabs Net Check-In app on to a mobile device. Minor changes. LifeLabs’ Healthcare Provider Survey is OPEN! 316 Ratings. Your spot is saved. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. left: 0; I would say get it but know this. Please visit locations.lifelabs.com for the most up-to-date information on hours of service and temporary closures. }. LifeLabs’ Save My Spot™, powered by Net Check In, allows you to check in remotely using your phone, iPad, or the web, so you can spend your time your way while your name waits for you! Go wait in line!”. “We have a tremendous opportunity to use technology to benefit patients and investments like Save My Spot show how LifeLabs is helping to innovate our industry and put patients first.”. LifeLabs launches Save My Spot™ app, allowing patients to wait where they want. border: 2px solid transparent; .img-button img { } You still have to line up and don’t bother trying to check in bc they’ll tell you to wait outside of the lab and they say they will call you. This was a staff’ response “Can’t you see there is a long line up? Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. ™ - an online check-in service to better serve you! In addition to offering patients with digital services that allow them to book appointments and access their results online, LifeLabs is proud to introduce Save My Spot™, an electronic check-in service that enables patients to skip the line and wait where they want by virtually add themselves to the wait queue at a LifeLabs patient service centre. overflow: hidden; } } Ratings and Reviews See All. As recommended by Public Health Agency of Canada, we're asking all customers who can to wear a non-medical mask or face covering as an added safety precaution while in our patient service centres. Mind your wait time and come in close to when you’re time is up! “With Save My Spot™ we’re putting a greater focus on the experience that patients have at LifeLabs,” says Charles Brown, LifeLabs’ President and CEO. 1/6: We’ve made some changes to serve you better in these unpredictable & challenging times. LifeLabs is 100% Canadian owned by OMERS Infrastructure, the infrastructure investment manager of one of Canada’s largest defined benefit pension plans. Save My Spot™ is available at all 382 LifeLabs patient service centres (PSCs) in British Columbia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. As recommended by Public Health Agency of Canada, we're asking all customers who can to wear a non-medical mask or face covering as an added safety precaution while in our patient service centres. width: initial !important; #iframeContainerSMS iframe {

.iframeContainerSMS { Genova Diagnostics Announces New Partnership with LifeLabs/Rocky Mountain Analytical in Canada, LifeLabs partners with Bayer Inc. to offer clinicians a complimentary testing service to detect TRK fusion cancer, LifeLabs customers can request confirmation their information was accessed during the cyber-attack, LifeLabs releases open letter to customers following cyber-attack, LifeLabs is the first lab in Canada to become Accessibility Certified, LifeLabs partnering with Sun Life to offer pharmacogenomics testing to plan members on short and long-term disability plans, Jennifer Cudlipp named President of Excelleris, They gave, we matched, and together, we made a major impact in our communities, LifeLabs raises $64,000 in support of children with cancer for the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario, Non-invasive Prenatal Testing Leads to Discovery of Treatable Cancer, LifeLabs tests and services added to League health benefits offerings through new strategic partnership, LifeLabs to deliver laboratory collection services in Saskatchewan, Resumption of Fecal Immunochemical Test (FIT) Testing in BC, CLIENT NOTICE - ONTARIO: CHANGE TO CEA TESTING METHODOLOGY, False Immunoassay Results Due to Interfering Substances, Online testing service for sexually-transmitted infections expands in BC, LifeLabs is first lab in Canada to perform simple prenatal screening blood test. display: inline-block; If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. They did call me after about half an hour of lining up and I went in. Tap “Check In” 5 Verify confirmation page and select “Done”. top: 0; 2.2 out of 5. LifeLabs is proud to introduce Save My Spot! width: 100%; Requires iOS 9.0 or later. border-color: #11469D; Use our Appointment Booking or virtual check-in app – Save My Spot – to minimize time in the waiting room. Please follow the #Thread to learn more about our safety plan. If the location is open and supports the Save my Spot service you will see a. Visiting LifeLabs is now easier than ever! Net Check In - Transforming how the world waits.™ What’s New. .img-button:hover { With Save My Spot™ , you can wait where you want! Sep 5, 2019. Learn more at www.lifelabs.com. Powered by Net Check-In, a digital technology by ICS, Save My Spot™ provides patients with greater flexibility by allowing them to decide how and where they spend their time. Save My Spot™ can be accessed through LifeLabs.com or by downloading the LifeLabs Net Check-In app on to a mobile device. Please note that the information for LifeLabs In Maple Ridge, 11743 224th Street Suite 101 and all other Stores is for reference only. border: none !important; Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. height: 100%; Please follow the #Thread to learn more about our safety plan. max-width: 1000px; Visit LifeLabs.com, my r e sults™, or my e health™ and go to our Location Finder tool; Find the location you want to visit If the location is open and supports the Save my Spot service you will see a Save My Spot button. Toronto, ON (May 1, 2019) – Digital technology is playing an increasingly important role in how Canadians receive health care. position: absolute; .img-button { background: none; border: 0; Using a mobile device? COVID-19 Update. LifeLabs is proud to offer Save My Spot!