Zip codes in areas considered "BEYOND CHARGE NON-INTERCHANGE POINT" will also be subject to a surcharge. band steering, display: block; Updated - Our first look at the performance of NETGEAR's RAX80 and ASUS' RT-AX88U shows little benefit functioning as AC routers. ** This means that you can move freely throughout your home while video chatting or streaming videos without experiencing dropped calls or buffering. Should you find any errors, please help us by reporting it, Discuss: Linksys RE9000 - Wi-Fi range extender. I have a question about a Linksys product or a Linksys Store promotion. bottom: 10px; Linksys MAX-STREAM Tri-Band AC3000 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE9000) Enjoy Wi-Fi speeds up to 3X faster than those with dual-band extenders and boost Wi-Fi coverage for homes with more than three bedrooms with the Linksys MAX-STREAM Tri-Band AC3000 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE9000). Linksys' RE9000 MU-MIMO Range Extender follows NETGEAR's EX8000 Nighthawk X6S Tri-Band WiFi Range Extender as the second "tri-band"/three-radio Wi-Fi extender to hit the streets. Easy setup with Push-Button Connect and Spot Finder. Free Shipping on all orders. Black Friday Walmart deals available now: $100 Wi-Fi robot vac, $48 Roku Ultra, $15 Magic Bullet blender and more, Black Friday 2020 ad scans: See the best deals and sales at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and more, Xbox Series X availability: Check inventory at Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more, * Product and pricing data are sourced from third parties for informational purposes only. We strive to provide correct information, but are not responsible for inaccuracies. left: 0; Our cookies track login status, but we only allow admins to log in anyway, so those don't apply to you. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, View all Get help with an issue or learn how to maximise the potential of my Linksys product. Gigabit Ethernet, Take note that you can still configure the range extender as wireless extender mode. I don't really have any true dead zones inside my house, but there are a few places on the second floor where the 5GHz band from the router is weak enough to cause a device to switch to 2.4 GHz (or at least try). Maximum link rates of 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz), 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1733 Mbps (5 GHz) add exactly up to the 3000 Linksys uses as the RE9000's class rating. Simply press the Push Button Connect feature on the MAX-STREAM AC3000 to automatically sync it to your router. This delivers high-connectivity for wired devices, from smart TVs to desktop computers. *Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Extend the range of your wireless router up to 10,000 square feet, eliminating dead zones.