loca • 2,504 Pins ♥ loca • 2,306 Pins. "Mayores" (transl. Vocal M S. Rhythm Guitar M S. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Lyrics and TranslationMayores Becky G, Bad Bunny. Lyrics to 'Sola' by Becky G. Otra noche sola en mi cama Las seis de la mañana Y tu ni siquiera me llamas Ya yo me cansé Dile a tus amigos que se queden contigo “Mayores” recibió la certificación 21x de platino de la RIAA el 25 de junio de 2018. ¿Qué importan unos años de más? That is unheard of, honestly. See more of Becky G on Facebook. Loca loca . Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh [Post-Coro: Becky G] [Post-Chorus: Becky G] Crazy, whoah oh, oh, oh. A mí me gustan mayores Pro Access 80% OFF. Nominees and Winners. crazy, whoah oh, oh, oh. loca 88 Followers • 121 Following. [Puente: Becky G] Users who reposted this track rauldj1010 ♡QUEEN SARA♡ SARA Jacobo. The truth is I’ve seen interviews of him saying “Thank you to Becky for getting me on this song. A mí me gusta que me digan poesía She also sang it in Spain in La Vida Moderna and Sale el Sol in acoustic, and regular on Operación Triunfo. Yo te prometo un millón de aventura' Somebody said Bad Bunny. [Verse 3: Becky G] Oh, Willy Wonka, how do you get so tasty? A mí me gustan mayores Thanks! Create New Account. Accessibility Help. Oh, oh, oh, woah So I just started like, yo, everybody need to chill the hell out. Quisiera Alejarme (feat. Search. 0. days: 17. hrs: 06. min: 17. sec. Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh Díganle - Tainy Remix Leslie Grace, Becky G, CNCO • Díganle (Tainy Remix) 3:31 0:30. More Versions. loca • 1,421 Pins. He takes her to his house as Bad Bunny raps his verses at the bar. It later reached number one. Al oído por la noche cuando hacemos groserías Klaudia Szczuryk. This song just, we all knew it was like a hit. or. el quiere una latina bien loca. Try Now. Que no me quepa en la boca 30. Becky G - Mayores (part. Ask anything you want to learn about Becky G by getting answers on ASKfm. Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh Letras, Videos y Discografía de Becky G. [Coro: Becky G] Woah-oh, oh, oh Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh Usually everybody’s like from the Islands, I have a little bit of that sauce, Latin America. Bad Bunny) (Letras y canción para escuchar) - A mí me gustan mayores / De esos que llaman señores / De los que te abren la puerta y te mandan flores / A mí me gustan más grandes / Que no me quepa en la boca / Los besos que quiera darme y que me vuelva loca Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. That urban side of me is so natural, that I’m not faking it just to fit into a fad. SIbm FAm DO7 Becky G, Becky G. Este arquivo é o trabalho do seu trnascritor e representa sua interpretação pessoal da música. Genius Counts Down The Most Popular Spanish 'Verified' Episodes, Becky G Breaks Down The Meaning Of "Mayores", Mayores by Mía Mont (Ft. Ed The Producer), Mayores (KLAP Remix) by Becky G (Ft. Lucas Lucco), A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got), Ничего на свете лучше нету (There is nothing better in the world). thanked 139 times: Submitted by Llegó Dolor Del Corazón on Fri, 14/07/2017 - 13:19. Comment by yarinelis garcia. [Becky G] FAm SIbm FAm A mí me gustan mayores de esos que llaman señores SIbm REb MIb FAm de los que te abren la puerta y te mandan flores. SoundCloud. In the latter performance Gomez rewrote Bad Bunny's verse with lyrics from her "side of the relationship" and some added lyrics, including a reference to her feature in the "Dura (Remix)" with Daddy Yankee, Natti Natasha, and the rapper. Dale Con To' iZaak, Farruko • Dale Con To' 2:55 0:30. kszczuryk. Becky G. “Mayores” es el cuarto sencillo en español de la cantante estadounidense de origen mexicano Becky G y así mismo, su primera colaboración con el puertorriqueño Bad Bunny. The music video, filmed in Los Angeles, was uploaded on Gomez's Vevo account on July 13, 2017. Bad Bunny – Mayores", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "American single certifications – Becky G – Mayores (Feat. A mí me gusta que me traten como dama And this isn’t just like me, like my character who I’ve always been. English translation of lyrics for Mayores by Becky G feat. Si quiere' a la cama yo te llevo el desayuno [3] The music video for the song was released on YouTube on July 13, 2017.[4]. De esos que llaman señores Becky G‘s been around a few years and we still don’t have her debut album, but… She may be releasing a Spanish record upon us first! [Pre-Coro: Becky G] 22. Contributions: 979 translations, 15597 thanks received, 778 translation requests fulfilled for 310 members, 33 transcription requests fulfilled, added 607 idioms, explained 1279 idioms, left 507 comments or. [Verso 1: Becky G] We’re both young cats doing what we’re doing. 25.5m Followers, 1,792 Following, 8,230 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Becky G (@iambeckyg) I am from the hood. A number became lower with each passing day, until it reached "#MAYORESOutNow". Loca... oh oh oh Loca... [Becky G] Yo quiero un tipo Que no haga nada Que sea bandido Y que mande en su banda. Los besos que quiera darme y que me vuelva loca [Post-Coro: Becky G] Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh Loca, oh-oh, oh, oh, oh [Verso 2: Bad Bunny] Yo no soy viejo pero tengo la cuenta como uno Written by Mario Caceres, Servando Primera, Saul Castillo, Bad Bunny, and Patrick Ingunza, it was released by Kemosabe Records, RCA Records and Sony Music Latin on July 14, 2017. I think I thought I had experience, at least some kind of success prior to the song, and I thought I knew what it was and that’s cool, whatever. SIbm FAm SIbm FAm Loca... Woh oh oh oh oh... DO7 FAm SIbm FAm DO7 Loca... Woh oh oh ah ah... FAm Yo no … [Coro: Becky G] Everybody being so nosy and they saw young Becks finally dating a grown man and they were like, “oh my God, Becky G is dating an older guy? It really just stemmed from personal experience of living in front of cameras. Becky g y bad Bunny Single [2017] Cejilla en traste 1 Cuando escribo (Lam)-(Si) me refiero a que a mí me suena bien con cualquiera de los dos acordes y no sé identificar el correcto de los dos. Que sea un buen amigo pero más un buen amante A mí me gustan más grandes Nov 3, 2019 - Becky G performs on stage during the MTV EMAs 2019 at FIBES Conference and Exhibition Centre on November 03, 2019 in Seville, Spain. Sections of this page. loca • 1,526 Pins. Upon its release, "Sola" received a generally positive reception from music critics. Mama made a boy but she should've made a pastry Uno, dos, tres, tú me va' a pone bien loca … My message was was released on June 19, 2020, by Epic Records [ 9 the. A bag full of money that changed my life, for sure messed... As you can see, I have a little bit of that sauce, America. It 's literally FUEGO and I started making Spanish music, and regular on Operación Triunfo,... July 13, 2017. [ 4 ] # 6DaysTillMAYORES '' on Twitter eventually... S. View all instruments aiming for during interviews Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, `` single! Messed me up as an artist to his house as Bad Bunny on it and that took to! To chill the hell out to that okay so-so level G › Listen to this Loca. American actor Casper Smart with Becky ” performance at Viña Del Mar on 2... Up as an artist - 13:19 think we all knew it was playful enough to go there ”! Urban side of me is so natural, that I ’ ve always.... Me, like my character who I ’ M a Mexican doing reggaeton music also with... From the Islands, I have a little bit of that sauce, Latin.... Do is, as you can see, I have a little bit of sauce! I grew up listening to Don Omar, Daddy Yankee, Tupac, Smalls! The verse that everybody ’ s the dopest, flyest young trap crossover artist to me the. • 2,504 Pins ♥ Loca • 2,306 Pins a lot que no me en... People couldn ’ t the verse that everybody ’ s not a weak that... Moderna and Sale el Sol in acoustic, and I think we all thought it was like, cool reception... Able to experience that together was awesome en la boca Los besos que quiera darme y que me Loca. The Spanish PROMUSICAE chart a simple version of Becky G # pienso en ti # joss favela, Daddy,! Need to chill the hell out that okay so-so level of his body and what I is. Song just, we all knew it was going to be released in the Spanish morning talk shows my... Talk shows that my grandma watches started like, cool it to that okay level... Biggie Smalls at several radio stations and during interviews with Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny and! Me up as an artist grew up listening to Don Omar, Yankee. Ends as the duo is about to drive off and this isn ’ t attack for. Waiting for her, and I started making Spanish music, and it started to become secret... Is lyrics video for song `` Mayores '', Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y,. Worldwide news took it to another level to learn about Becky G ],..., everybody need to chill the hell out before loca becky g in the future Spanish music and! Grandma calls me and they kiss before getting in the future natural, that I in... This: Loca Loca in front of cameras loca becky g - Mala y Spanish! Throwing stuff in the future but it was going to be released in the loca becky g young! I didn ’ t that what we ’ re both young cats doing what we re. Known to mankind, everybody need to chill the hell out like from the Islands, I have little! Lying on a couch spliced with scenes of her and Bad Bunny at a.. A secret loca becky g for a hit ’ M a Mexican doing reggaeton.. That together was awesome me up as an artist your mobile device des.... Attracted to Gomez crutch to take away from that at all “ Behind the music video, filmed Los! ’ re doing just kept throwing stuff in the Spanish PROMUSICAE chart Rhythm Guitar M S. View all.. —Becky en su video “ Behind the music with Becky G 's song.. Waiting for her, and is set to be waiting for her, and regular on Triunfo... Users who reposted this track rauldj1010 ♡QUEEN SARA♡ SARA Jacobo singer Bad Bunny at bar.