When looking at these photos, keep in mind I am 5’10” so these tops will probably be even longer on you too. Women's Crew Neck Long Sleeve Lace Splicing Swing Shirt Dresses Long Tunic Blouses Shirts for Le… Simply wear a heather grey long sleeve extra long tunic top with black leggings. I also have the one by Thread and Supply shown in the second picture with my husband which I just love!! Great fall style! I got my normal size in the color khaki. 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,514. The next outfit I layered my favorite long thermal under the coziest vest I just bought on Amazon for $23 (score!). I don’t know why it never occurred to me before when trying to find long tops to wear with leggings, but I finally wised up and did the simplest thing. Layering a cute cardigan over a t-shirt and leggings is always an easy and great idea. 1-16 of over 10,000 results for "Tunics or Tops to Wear with Leggings" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. This cozy pullover is another recent Amazon find. Xx. Love this idea and this look! If you don’t follow me there, I would love for you to! Today I thought I would share a roundup of those and cover how to wear leggings casually and the best long tops to wear with them. I like the long one with the curved hem and the peplum type top. I sized down to a XS, so if you wanted it longer/roomier you could get your usual. So soft and easy to wear so many ways. Are you on the hunt for the best long tops for leggings that actually cover your bottom? Choose options. These are the best two I have found. Women's Crew Neck Long Sleeve Lace Splicing Swing Shirt Dresses Long Tunic Blouses Shirts for Le… It is so soft and better quality than the Amazon one though pricier. I hope you enjoyed the extra long tunic top … I ordered several of them recently and have been so pleased! Women's Long Sleeve Top … I think the leopard is currently sold out, but it does come in and out of stock. Here I have tied my t-shirt, but it is only $19, comes in white and stripe, and is a good length. I sometimes wear boots as well. In an effort to share more ways to restyle things and more of my looks I don’t always get to share on the blog, I have been asking my ever patient husband to snap iPhone pics when possible. I have several long tops I tend to rotate with leggings to cover my bum for lack of better word on the blog. Here is a very minimal outfit. It’s longer in the back making it perfect for leggings. Just over here being a basic blogger but the leave, I may be decorating for Christmas right now but ma, I think I speak for my entire family when I say ev, Just got our family photos back from @randyyeatsph, This sweater blazer is best closet staple ever and, How adorable are these matching mommy and me sweat, In love this this plaid swing dress currently on s, Happy Halloween from Mary Poppins! Shop more long tops for leggings! At 5’10, this is a rarity for me and a constant frustration. ZANZEA Womens Shirt Checked Long Sleeve Tops Blouses Plaid Shirt Dress Blouse Sexy T-Shirt Bag… You can see other ways I have styled it on the blog (not with leggings) here and here. In general, cute sweatshirts and pullovers are great pieces to wear with leggings. I hope you enjoy and come back often. Shop Sweater Cardigans, White Sandals, Colored Denim Jeans, Black Sneakers and more. I’ve posted a couple of casual, weekend looks involving all of our favorites – LEGGINGS! At only $23 I recommend it! Let’s talk outfit components. All in all, a great buy! I have several long tops I tend to rotate with leggings to cover my bum for lack of better word on the blog. The Best Long Tops to Wear With Leggings Outfit #1 – Long Plaid Top. Who am I?! I think all women deserve to feel good in their clothes and that fashion doesn’t have to cost a fortune. It is by Z Supply, and I paired it with my favorite bralette and tied a jean jacket around my waist for some definition. Seriously, these are the best!! I sometimes wear an XS and sometimes a small at this retailer. A flowy maxi tunic is another fabulous top to pair with leggings. Tunic length, longer style every time no matter your height! I highly recommend it as the perfect solution to our legging dilemmas! Thanks for posting this. It comes in a ton of color options for you – seriously like 12! This long tunic comes in six colors and is super affordable! I ordered a tall length! I needed a small in this one. You can obviously go for regular sneakers as well. The first is a plaid top (current version) from Old Navy that I have had since last year. The first is a plaid top … I would call it a flannel, but it isn’t a true flannel material. They are an excellent choice because they cover your bottom and give your leggings … First you obviously need leggings. This long, sophisticated, semi-sheer tunic is a great layering piece over a tank and leggings. I'm Amy Ann Arnold, and Straight A Style is my creative space. 28. Sometimes I find the slip on option makes it look a little more “dressed up” as opposed to “work out” if you know what I mean?? $16.99 $ 16. I think all women deserve to feel good in their clothes and that fashion doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Hi! I think picking a good legging is key. You can get another look at their tall lengths. Leggings are stylish even in summer, so long as you wear the right top. These are great styles! “long tops with leggings” ... Women's Balloon Long Sleeve Top - Who What Wear™ Who What Wear. $29.99. Heather Grey Extra Long Tunic Top with Black Leggings. I either wear my Spanx faux leather leggings or my favorite high waisted, thick regular leggings both of which I have had for multiple seasons. I don’t know why it never occurred to me before when trying to find long tops to wear with leggings, but I finally wised up and did the … There are multiple similar options out right now, but I don’t like to spend a ton for pieces like this. The Best Long Tops for Leggings – Mystery Solved! You look great! I love my wedge sneakers in the second as a fun option as well. Recently I posted another one I ordered in grey and white with camo leggings in a post here. I know there are other Spanx options out there now (moto, camo, etc. They just make for an easy yet cool look. Sorry these are not my usual quality of photo. ), but the faux leather and a good plain pair are all you really need. Get this widget. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 28 reviews. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ab7a15801f9c7db9a22fd1c8e13126cb" );document.getElementById("c8c5b100e7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Eligible for Free Shipping ... NSQTBA Womens Fashion Short Sleeve Tshirts Summer Casual Loose Fit Tops Blouses. Old Navy carries so many of their basic, great everyday t-shirts in a tall length here. If you have been following along, I actually shared this look briefly as part of my capsule collection on Wednesday. It is sooo soft, super affordable, comes in multiple colors, and is easy to wear in other ways too. I used to not wear many leggings until I realized the lesser quality, thinner pairs that didn’t suck in as much were what I didn’t like. 15 outfits total using just 10 pieces! It’s like I ac. I recently bought this sweatshirt in two colors, and I have been living in it!! I am wearing a longer cardigan with both photos to cover. Below are five different looks all paired with leggings and four of what I consider the best tops to wear with them. I hope you enjoy and come back often. Free People is a great brand for this type of top, so I am linking them all for you. ME TOO! I'm Amy Ann Arnold, and Straight A Style is my creative space. I love the sizing options that Old Navy offers! Lately on Instagram I have been sharing some iPhone snaps not always shared on the blog. Shop Black Blouses, Lariats, Yellow Bikinis, Cosmetic Bags and more. The second one featured is seriously the SOFTEST thing I own! Who am I?! There is a current version made this year here as well as several other similar options. I highly recommend getting a black pair if you wear leggings a lot. I have had to stop myself from buying them all!! Our family went, Two posts in two days. It’s just as cute with jeans as it is with leggings! This season there are lots of cute long shirts to wear with leggings. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Just over here being a basic blogger but the leave, I may be decorating for Christmas right now but ma, I think I speak for my entire family when I say ev, Just got our family photos back from @randyyeatsph, This sweater blazer is best closet staple ever and, How adorable are these matching mommy and me sweat, In love this this plaid swing dress currently on s, Happy Halloween from Mary Poppins! I’ve finally found the solution though! Get this widget. You’ll get a ton of inspiration about how to mix and match both this striped tee and plaid shirt. You look fab. I love the combination of stripes with the leggings! It is a Free People top that is longer in the back than the front (aka, made for leggings!). Their tall sizes are so perfect for tunic length! For the shoes, wear a pair of camel suede oxford shoes to add some extra style to this simple look. Really, you can easily mix and match depending on the look you want and the function of the outfit. It’s like I ac, What to Pack in Your Hospital Bag for a C-Section. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. source. Problem solved. I love wearing long tops with leggings xx Elegant Duchess xx https://www.elegantduchess.com/. Hi! Wear it with black pumps for a special night out, or by day with flat, strappy sandals. For shoes, I often opt for my slip on sneakers which I have had for years. I’ve had this thermal for a couple years now, and it’s one of my favorite buys. Extended sizes offered. If you didn’t check that post out, I highly recommend it. It has a side slit and is long enough to cover your hiney which makes it perfect to wear with leggings. Maybe I should try one of these long tops. Our family went, Two posts in two days. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aaa31d619a2cf95c9f23caa7d7b769b9" );document.getElementById("e68466d7d7").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.