Play the lottery for fun only, and never expect to win, only expect someone to win, and if you are very lucky, it might be you, but don’t count on it. So, what are you saying now, that after 9 years of research – you came with the idea that the lotto is not a 100% random? In addition, at least in FL Fantasy 5, the chamber on the machine blows each ball at 400 cu/m and balls weigh 2 grams. Select a Lottery Number 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Then in my opinion, I have no doubt that lottery games have the same laws applied. The goal here is to know when that specific pattern will play again and play all possible combinations for the two missing numbers which in this case is about 600 numbers. The maximum lapse is the most frequent longest lapse after which the ball is drawn again while the maximum consecutive draws is the most frequent successive draws in which … While these 2 strategies would not provide you with the instant method to winning the lottery, but surely, if you play long enough and follow the strategy to the last detail, you would be able to significantly improve your probability of winning. Once you have determined the maximum lapse and maximum consecutive draws, go back to the most recent draws and look for balls whose pattern matches either the maximum lapse or the maximum consecutive draws. Notify me of followup comments by email, When you're playing the lottery random matters. The only downside to this strategy is that you would have to play lottery consistently for at least 100 draws in order to get a chance to win. Lottery Strategy Once you join the dots to detect the winning lottery number patterns, it becomes easier for you to develop lotto techniques which would increase your probability of winning of the lotto. Actually your graph was pretty wonky – oh yes it was! It is also digitally signed and 100% safe & clean. But anyone who claims to have PROVEN it is talking nonsense, because 1. it’s never going to be big enough to be proven, and 2. you’re never going to have enough data to prove it anyway. With the help of this strategy, you would be able to create a lottery science which would eventually help you win as long as you’re playing long enough. Prior to the first number being drawn by the machine in a lottery that draws 6 main numbers and a 7th ball as a ‘bonus ball’, all numbers have the same probability value. Some numbers have definitely been drawn more often than others, and some have definitely appeared in the jackpot combination more than others. But don’t take offense, I’m sure you drew yours just as well as I did ;-). There is some wiggle room in this (the post is 9 years old!) When it comes to probability, there is nothing like a number being overdue. Are you looking to fulfill your millionaire dreams by buying lottery tickets? Not just every result, but every different wonky graph for each set of results you pull out. To look for patterns, you will need to identify the maximum lapse and the maximum consecutive draws drawn over a period of time. If the world revolves around the sun every 365 days and this pattern still continues. Neither, playing the same number again and again in each and every drawing would increase your probability of winning. He also isn’t claiming any wins since 2010. This would significantly decrease your probability of winning. – this is all true assuming a perfect random draw. Yes I mean it. Because you want to know that you have a fair chance of winning.…, [Lottery Quiz] Question 1 - Announcing the North Pole Lottery, So we are playing the North Pole Lottery (what do you mean you've never heard of it..?).