Love is the greatest force in the world. We were part of a movement that never had any money, that eschewed the conventional New Age marketing, that produced books that were challenging and unorthodox, books that never got any publicity (“too new for the New Age” was my report to Jose after yet another magazine rejection) so the news of a new book was an underground event.  And then the earthly world disappeared. Teotihuacan:  place where the seekers of the One Creator God listen in silence to the songs of creation. We keep a calendar together that most of our friends and relatives don’t keep so we either have it as our own secret passageway into a vast new land of relationship and synchronicity or we seek out other kin as best we can wherever we are. They moved to Australia (and briefly New Zealand) to be in harmony with the energy they were fielding, once again dipping out of view and access. Teotihuacan: place where the Toltec warriors receive the light of a distant star. I can even respect people's decisions and lifestyle choices just as I hope they have the courtesy to respect my decisions and my choices. Please download one of our supported browsers. There was a book, several boards with graphics on every panel, a galactic compass for converting dates from the Gregorian to the Dreamspell and various other visual aids. The truth is, no one can tell you what you should do with your emotions. Kirk Cameron. Twitter: A Love-Hate Relationship. There were more teaching kits, the Telektonon prophetic revelations, the Twenty Tablets of the Law of Time, the Seven Years Mystery of the Stone and finally the launching of the seven volume Cosmic History Chronicles. I always see tweets and comments on articles about how G is garbage, generic, etc. I hate my friends girlfriend. I want to die. On March 23 (Red Spectral Moon), “He slipped away in complete peace after a short illness.”. share. He wanted to be the first to reach the top. … You are lucky to be in such a passionate relationship. I also hate coconut and coffee, two more things the whole world loves. Love/Hate is an Irish dramatic television series broadcast on RTÉ Television.The show aired between 2010 and 2014 on RTÉ One and RTÉ Player. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. I hate no one. All worth it. It’s called everybody, and they meet at the bar.”-Drew Carey. A plunge into the Internet will take you from one extreme to another, a wild ride that leads, essentially, nowhere. The years at Naropa were the stage for intense meditation trainings and the battle for his soul as years of increasing alcoholism finally caught up with him, unraveled his marriage and forced him to face his darkest demons. Changing back to a harmonic calendar based on a solar round of thirteen 28-day “Moons” was emphasized as the essential first step to any planet-saving transformation. 2. Love Hate German Text. independent record label owner! No one else does! Prati JohnWhere You Belong to You℗ 2020 Prati JohnReleased on: 2020-12-29Auto-generated by YouTube. The magnificent Pyramid of the Sun! 24 36 4. 1 John 4:20,21 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? Following my dreams! This thread is archived. Love everyone, hate no one. even when he is one of the bigger names in the industry. The ninth hell, Tony told Jose, began in 1935 and ends August 16, 1987. There was virtually no name recognition for Jose Arguelles, although his first important book, Mandala, co-written with his wife Miriam in 1972, was a seminal book in counter-culture circles. As production costs lowered and digital processing from the personal computer got more sophisticated, the calendars flourished. Sign Society Racism. If we love ourselves, we will never act in a degrading manner.” ― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls