I am so thankful for you and for having your love. The more time I spend with you, the more I find myself falling deeper in love with you. Then tell him how you feel about him. Though he is still young, he is to have confidence in his ability to live an exemplary life. Looking forward to many more Christmases together. You are to me what an eye patch and a parrot are to a pirate. Love is a journey: It’s been a long, bumpy road. I have to add that your comments about my ass are very motivating. You are the man beyond my dreams: the man I wanted to marry, the man I would marry again, the first one I think about when I wake up, and the last one I think about when I go to bed. My favorite part of the day is when I'm beside you. I do not need to make a list to Santa for something I want. Art comes in many different forms. I all I want for Christmas is you. Love is fire: I am burning with love. It will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God. You're the best person I know. It was really great reading this article actually I will write my man a letter today am impressed wow!!! Guys like getting love letters from time to time too. I would walk through fire to keep our love. Thank you for being there with me through the very thick and thin moments of life. Anyone who does not love does not know God because God is love” (1 John 4: 7- 8). One of the most popular topics covered not only in books, but in movies and music as well, love is a universal, multi-faceted theme that's been explored in a number of … What foolish things shall we do next? You don’t need to do all of this today or this week, but over the coming weeks and months, see if you can form genuine friendships with people who are different from you. Or share a reason you love him you've never mentioned before. Each of us has a comfort zone. Try to begin a friendship with someone who is at least 10 years younger than you. Why was this something Paul needed to mention specifically? thanks for teaching me how to write letter to my boyfriend, Hey! Love is a fluid in a container: She was overflowing with love. Any feelings you have for me bounce off and stick to you. I would choose no one other than you to be my partner in life. I'll write one tonight! The way you live your life inspires me every day. Rosemary. Love is a unity of parts: We’re as one. Thank you for being the one I can count on and trust with even my darkest fears and biggest dreams. Many people struggle to put how they feel about their partner into words. ... the truth is I could fill a million pages with all the reasons I love you—but I'd rather spend that time with you. We need to understand that according to the Bible, love is not just a feeling or emotion but something that works itself out in action. They may be hard to love because you are shy and they are bold. 1. Love is a uni... (Sonnet CXVI) Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Even through my tears, I love you. When I need strength, all I need to do is look in your eyes. Don't worry; you don't have to write a fancy poem or a lengthy treatise in order to express your feelings in a heartfelt way. Start with a joke or a funny saying. The church is to be a community of people who love one another despite differences, who love one another through differences. We don't have to be doing anything in particular. As shown by this list of 100 awfully good examples, oxymorons are also part of our everyday speech. You will benefit, they will benefit, and God will receive the glory. When I am away from you, I long to feel your touch, the warmth of your hand, the comfort of your arms, and the soft touch of your lips on mine. I all I want for Christmas is you. Don't worry about how your words sound out loud. I promise to stand by you, trust you, encourage you, and respect you. All content © Tim Challies, 2002-2020. It is the place where God showcases what he is doing in this world by calling all kinds of people to himself and binding them together in a spiritual family. thank u so much to give me ideas to write to my loving husband and he love the letters that i have worte him thank you again and i will always show my love to him by writing love letter, very nice ideas, i like it so much.. thanks for sharing this, very helpful :), Cute! Start with a fairy tale in mind, and see where your love letter brings you. Unsubscribe at any time. Love is a journey: It’s been a long, bumpy road. Additionally, you can write your vows down if you've decided that the two of you will read your own vows. Love is not less than what we feel, but it is certainly more. I don't write love letters to my husband- but maybe one day I will. May you have a special birthday and one that is filled with much joy and happiness. It is a living art. Happy birthday my love, may this next year be even better than the last. this is a super nice idea to appreciate our husbands. My problems somehow just vanish when you are beside me. i was born for him & he was born for mev. An optional if statement can filter out items for the new list. Aren’t you glad that Jesus did not only feel love for you but that he ultimately acted in love for you? I pledge to you, my love, to always laugh with you during the good times, and cry with you during the bad times. These letters are so lovely, so cute..Thank you very much for posting them! Yeah...finally a little love for us guys! I have always loved Christmas, but now I cannot imagine this time of year without you. Ironically, I feel the same way... Start your love letter to your husband like you would a list; then complete the list as your letter. Over the years, we have done so much together, yet each and every day with you is something new. Even in the inner man he is to be exemplary, to serve as a model of Christian virtue and maturity. I love the "creative ideas for messages". They’re breaking up. I worship and serve as a pastor at Grace Fellowship Church in Toronto, Ontario, and am a co-founder of Cruciform Press. Love is a bond: There is a close tie between them. These letters express the feelings of my heart, Hi Amy What a lovely idea for a lens! Here is a challenge: Try to begin a friendship—a real friendship—with someone in your church who is at least 10 years older than you. I am the rubber; you are the glue. Here is an example to make a list with each item being increasing power of 2. pow2 = [2 ** x for x in range(10)] print(pow2) Output [1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512] This code is equivalent to: pow2 = [] for x in range(10): pow2.append(2 ** x) A list comprehension can optionally contain more for or if statements. Love is a defining trait for a Christian: “Let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. … The Christian’s life is to be a thing of truth and also a thing of beauty in the midst of a lost and despairing world.” No work of art is more beautiful, more precious, than a life lived for God in imitation of his Son. Below you can find some sample letters of what you can write to your husband on Valentine's Day, one of the most romantic days of the year. Try to begin a friendship with someone who is disabled. I believe I have chosen well. Thank you for being my prince charming. What is the love Timothy was meant to have? Your love needs to extend beyond your comfort zone. I love you—and I love us together. In fact, some of the best love letters may be only a few sentences long. Welcome to the online home of Tim Challies, blogger, author, and book reviewer. Our expert's list of the top 10 soft skills employers love includes multiple examples of communication skills, interpersonal skills, and more. I am so thankful for you and for having your love. Agape is as straightforward as they come. I just look forward to being by your side. I do not need to make a list to Santa for something I want. Though each of these is beautiful and valuable in its own way, the Bible commends another form of art, one that is more important and more enduring. You may not ride a white horse, and although your scent of bacon is not the worst, your smile definitely makes me smile. Remember, love letters can be for a special occasion—or just because. For some, it's the first sip of wine, or when a good football game is on, or the time of day they get to sit in front of the TV. Receive every article in your inbox by subscribing below. Not only do you make my world a better place, you are my world. Pray and ask God for his grace to change you. When I married you, I got everything I will ever need. I would follow you anywhere and be yours. I promise to love and take care of you through all the triumphs and all the failures. 100 Examples of Oxymorons . The ultimate measure of love is not what you feel for others but what you do for them. Thanks for the thought. I hope these provide inspiration as you think about composing a love letter to your special someone. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a husband to Aileen and a father to three children. Your church needs you need to serve Christ by serving his people, the people he bought with his blood. As a young girl, I had an image of being married to my prince charming. He is to “set an example” before other Christians, and especially the ones in his local church. Simply put, you complete me. Writing a letter to your partner on your wedding anniversary is a great gift and one that he will surely be touched by. My wonderful husband, you are the man that I chose to be my dashing prince. You are an amazing and thoughtful person. One's wedding day can be a great time to write a short but sweet note to your husband. You probably also know that Greek has several different words that we translate as “love,” each with its own nuance. Who doesn't ? In what ways do you think you are setting a good example to the people of your church in the way you love others? Loving others is the kind of challenge that tests the best of men. Like other kinds of figurative language, oxymorons (or oxymora) are often found in literature. Here are some special occasions that would be a great time to write a love letter to your significant other: The best thing to write in a love letter are statements about how you feel about the person. As he says elsewhere, “Now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love” (1 Corinthians 13:13). The Cambridge Handbook of Metaphor and Thought, Love Metaphors - Metaphor Examples of Love, The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self Confidence. My first Christmas as your wife is a memory I will hold close to my heart.