Together they teach her it's never too late to start chasing rainbows. Miami” and Swardson and Polaha co-starred in “Back in the Day” in 2014. Check out our editors' picks for the movies and shows we're excited about this month, including Season 4 of "The Crown" and the premiere of Proxima. There she meets her biggest competitor, Jacques, from one of the world's foremost winemaking families. Olimpia, I’ve never seen wardrobe information online for Hallmark movies unless the actors themselves post about it on social media. Read on to learn all about the latest Hallmark movie, how to watch it, where it was filmed, and all about the cast. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. There's a problem loading this menu right now. David Haydn-Jones stars as Jack Evans. Hallmark’s movie, Love Under the Rainbow, brings Jodie Sweetin and David Haydn-Jones to the screen in an adorable movie with some really fun scenes at an aquarium. Ocean Hill as portrayed in the movie is fictional, but the movie was filmed almost entirely in Vancouver, Canada. They were tulips, which come from a bulb not seeds. Together they teach her it's never too late to start chasing rainbows! It happened a couple other times as well, which leads me to believe it had to be on purpose. Good story really liked it. By continuing to use this site you agree to the use of cookies. This was a very cute movie.. 07 August 2020 DWTS: Jodie Sweetin’s Drug Addiction Memoir Helps Highlight Her Joy. Romance. The beauty and romance of Bruges inspire unique chocolate combinations, but will their entry win without them losing their hearts? Apparently Ocean Hill allows much more than two AND the new first-time mom had no qualms about letting some random dude and his daughter be in the room when the family saw the baby for the first time? Movie is five star but lost star for taking something out on the dvd, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020. First, some of the regular tropes included at least one of the homes having a covered front porch (Lucy’s home), a cute kid, the spilled drink meet cute, a former TV star (Sweetin, obvs), and at least one interrupted kiss. Can old valentines help them see eye-to-eye? With Jodie Sweetin, David Haydn-Jones, Dakota Guppy, Donna Christie. Like I said --real life. Sophie's life is all about chasing rainbows, while her dad is beginning his new civil engineering job. Unable to add item to List. Such a joy writing this movie! That’s a wrap (day) on #LoveUnderTheRainbow! Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! Is that a new record? Or join in on the discussion on Reddit. She previously played a younger Jodie Sweetin on the Unauthorized Full House Story. Watch video from the Hallmark Channel Original Movie “Love Under the Rainbow” starring Jodie Sweetin and David Haydn-Jones. Use the HTML below. It was ludicrous. Her many previous credits include Full House, Fuller House (Stephanie Tanner), Hollywood Darlings (Jodie), My Perfect Romance, Finding Santa, Walt Before Mickey, Defending Santa, Singled out, Can’t Get Arrested (Jodie), and more. I’d probably watch this one again if I found it was on the schedule. It starred Jodie Sweetin and David Haydn-Jones as well as a plethora of other Hallmark actors in secondary roles. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. What is unique about the film is the backdrop. This FAQ is empty. It starred Jodie Sweetin and David Haydn-Jones as well as a plethora of other Hallmark actors in secondary roles. Emily Delahunty plays Maya. Pretty blonde schoolteacher Lucy (Jodie Sweetin) accidentally bumps into single-father Jack (David Haydn-Jones) at a coffee shop, and the two meet again soon after as Jack enrolls his cute little daughter Sophie (Dakota Guppy) into Lucy's class at school. Your email address will not be published. So I had to take a star away other wise I gI've the movie 5 stars. Get ready to meet Jack’s BFF (whether he likes it or not) “Kevin” in #LoveUnderTheRainbow coming to @hallmarkchannel Saturday March 9th, at 8/7c. I loved the interactions of David Haydn-Jones, Jodie Sweetin, and Dakota Guppy. Biology teacher Claire is busy juggling her duties as bridesmaid to three friends, as well as teaching a summer enrichment class at her most favorite place in the world, Blue Island. It was our third time working together… and he always brings the mega laughs!”. 25 New Movies Were Released On Demand This Weekend. Please try again. Lucy wasn't sure if she would find true love, until Jack moves to town with his daughter Sophie. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Great last day for me on set with @jodiesweetin @dakotaguppy @emilydelahunty Thank you @tonydeansmith I had so much fun! So many questions and plot points that made no sense at all, but the stars were extremely likeable and the actress that played the daughter was great. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Lizzie and Charley, too? It was our third time working together… and he always brings the mega laughs! First of all, I know the town is supposed to be rainbow heaven, but how can a dozen rainbows appear in a field in all different directions when there has been no rain or when there is no moisture in the air? He plays Brian in the movie. Find video, photos and more for the Hallmark Channel original movie, “Love Under the Rainbow” starring Jodie Sweetin and David Haydn-Jones. So where does it fit in the rankings? You’ll be able to scroll down to see what channel Hallmark is on for you. So I had to take a star away other wise I gI've the movie 5 stars. Subscribe to Hallmark For All Seasons to have new content alerts delivered straight to your inbox! Whether it was Lucy and her sister, or Jack and his co-worker Kevin, they both definitely connected with their costars on screen. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything specific as to the gardens where that scene was filmed. #WritersLife #Writer #AmWriting #MakingMovies #Hallmark #HughGrant #RomCom #NottingHill #AboutABoy #Screenwriter #ILoveMyJob #SetLife #HaveFaithInTheInfinitePossibilities #Believe #Trust #WorkSuperHard #DreamsDoComeTrue, A post shared by Kirsten Hansen (@kearstegram) on Mar 7, 2019 at 9:26am PST, Peter Benson plays Kevin. Will watch again in future. “He quotes Hugh Grant, and he takes the comedy and heart to a whole notha level. Am I wrong? Lucy wasn't sure if she would find true love, until Jack moves to town with his daughter Sophie. Like I said --real life. Hallmark Schedule Jodie Sweetin is three degrees away from Kris Polaha, having co-starred with David Koechner in 2007’s “Farce of the Penguins.”  Koechner co-starred with Nick Swardson in 2007’s “Reno 911! The couple take walks along the waterfront and they take the man’s adorable daughter to the city’s world-renowned aquarium and feed the seals. However, they hit a road bump when Stephanie's parents show concern that the couple has moved too fast. TV-G After bumping into each other several times, Lucy and Jack find they have a connection – even as each fears getting close. He’s always fun to watch and his scenes with the actress that played her daughter (Dakota Guppy, who was apparently the daughter in the forgettable “Hope at Christmas” a few months ago) were all fantastic and so well done. Daily Hive reported that they saw Jodie Sweetin in Vancouver filming the movie. His other film and TV appearances include Dear Santa, The Gabby Douglas Story, The Toyman Killer, Fatal Trust, Rumours, Modern Family, Mistresses, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Judging Amy, White House Down, All Alone, The Last Kiss, and Supernatural. I knew both of them because of auditioning, but it was my first time to work with Dakota. Last day of shooting with this crew. . When she meets Gabe a week before Christmas, she assumes, he's a date, but he's a corporate recovery consultant for her candy cane company. View production, box office, & company info, 25 New Movies Were Released On Demand This Weekend, March TV Calendar: Series Return and Premiere Dates. Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation. “Fuller House” actress Jodie Sweetin and “Supernatural” alum David Haydn-Jones find romance in “Love Under the Rainbow,” a new Hallmark Channel movie premiering Saturday night. Together they teach her it's never too late to start chasing rainbows. Lucy wasn't sure if she would find true love, until Jack moves to town with his daughter Sophie. Does any know where the garden is where the parents got married? Mystery 101 (air date: January 27 (HMM)) – 454 pts – weighted score: 94.2 (80.5%), Ruby Herring: Silent Witness (air date: January 20 (HMM)) – 357 pts – weighted score: 79.5 (67.9%).