... 2020 Lush Asia Ltd Registered office: Unit 1-6, 33/F, Trendy Centre, 682 … If you are not familiar with shade matching online this will be an issue, especially when choosing from 40 shades with different undertones, however, I did read that Lush may offer returns if you pick the wrong shade. Described as a “breathable solid foundation” this odd looking foundation (my male friend likened it to a “special edition kinder surprise”) is available in 40 shades in different undertones and is 100% vegan. Solid Foundation . Such nourishing ingredients make every application a luxury, and ensure you feel just as confident barefaced as full-faced. Plus, this foundation is great for the environment! Light (cool) £12.00 / 10g. Be the first to review this product. It’s also super affordable costing just £16.95. Slap Stick 22C . You can only currently buy this online which is probably the biggest con for me. Foundations and concealers for flawless skin, The best long sleeve dresses to buy right now, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. A little goes a long way with this versatile formula, meaning you can use it for the gentlest of touch ups or full-faced radiance. Medium Dark. So I decided to test it out to gauge my own thoughts. No reviews yet for this product . MORE: VICTORIA BECKHAM REVEALS HER JET-LAGGED SKIN SAVIOUR. Until now. Solid Foundation . We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. You either have no clue what the product is about or it makes you (or at least me) think about the term “slap” which has a negative connotation in my opinion. And now, the cosmetics company is releasing a new foundation to help you get a gorgeous glow this summer. The foundation itself has minimal waste. The Slap Stick foundation is a solid medium coverage foundation that is 100% vegan! I do, however, have some cons, not so much with the product itself as I think it’s fantastic but about the following: The Slap Stick is small, 30g worth of small and it retails for near £17 meaning you’re paying a lot for a small product, however, I do understand if the kind of ingredients Lush use call for such a price point. Each solid Slap Stick formula is partially dipped in peelable wax for your convenience, and will arrive in a handy recycled and recyclable cardboard box to ensure it’s in tip-top condition. Go ahead and put all your eggs in one basket. Solid Foundation . Please click OK if you are happy to proceed with this. Your email address will not be published. #getyourbeautysleep Discover our new Face Mask, Beauty Sleep. Say hello to moisturising medium-coverage you can trust, Spend $95 and enjoy FREE standard delivery | Delivery Delays: learn more, © 1995 - 2020 Lush Australia - PO Box 49 Villawood NSW 2163, Afterpay is available on all orders up to $1000. I was honestly so surprised! Plus, you can rest assured that your new foundation is 100% vegan and none of the beautiful ingredients inside have been tested on animals - just a squad of dedicated makeup lovers, passionate about skincare. Luxurious, hydrating and very soothing, it's perfect for night-time skincare routines. We will not share your information with any third parties and you can. I initially stumbled across the new Lush Slap Sticks by accident whilst on a YouTube scroll. Peruvian jojoba oil - a oil similar to the skin’s natural sebum - ensures your chosen pigment blends beautifully, while a rich, protective recipe of candelilla, sunflower and Turkish rose waxes keep your colour looking impeccable. If you have oily/combination skin you will need to set your face with a powder of some sort but this should be something you already do. Dark . I think if people had the opportunity to test out the Slap Sticks for themselves they would really enjoy them as a great everyday foundation. Learn more, Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away, Stay up to date with product launches, events and much more. Multi-Use Concealer Stick . It applied as I would with any typical cream stick foundation. Touch base with your new favourite foundation. As you can see from my photos, some of my blemishes showed through a little but not too much. Touch base with your new favourite foundation. I read comments from people saying it’s unsanitary but it works the same way as a stick foundation so that point was moot. I love the idea that I’m doing my small part for the environment and I don’t hate the box, it’s actually pretty convenient. The slapstick keeps my face feeling soft and dewy all day and my skin is even glowy when I remove my make up at the end of the day so I now feel more confident on those make up free days too. Vegan Eyeliners. Subscribe to the Good Housekeeping newsletter. We Tried Lush's New Solid Foundation On Different Skin Types These packaging-free Slap Sticks are a win for the environment. For complete terms visit, The no-hassle guide to finding your perfect foundation shade, Plastic need not apply: how naked makeup gets made, 3. It comes in a recycled box (that can also be recycled) and it’s lower half is wrapped in peelable wax. No reviews yet for this product . New! With both applications, I had no problem. $34.00 / 30g. We do not test our finished products on animals. More. Besides, these two cons and a preference, I’m happy! It contains 45% coconut oil and argan oil to hydrate your skin as well as give you a beautiful dewy look. Like this? We're sorry, but LUSH doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. ... which allow the person you’re chatting with to see which lush.com pages you are visiting so that they are better able to help you. HK$260.00 / 30g. It looks like Lush have been hard at work in their makeup labs improving their formulas because they have just announced the launch of a brand new stick foundation, which is … I kept it in the fridge for a few days as Lush do state that during hot spells Slap Sticks may melt, but when I left it in my room I realised this was not actually something I needed to worry about but in the Summer you may want to keep it in your fridge if your room gets hot. I think it’s received a bad rep for reasons unknown to me. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. To be a resident of the country offering Afterpay. Schöne Haut braucht eine gute Basis. Find out more. We're sorry, but LUSH doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. We will not share your information with any third parties and you can. Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply. Each Lush Slap Stick is an enriching, highly buildable blend of coveted artisan ingredients and pigment, packed with softening nut oils to make your complexion glow. So you want a breathable foundation with buildable coverage and a natural cool undertone - a foundation that looks incredible, feels invisible and does amazing things for your skin.