Shower Gel . Shower Gel . Set your preferred store to find products by their availability. View cart for details. 06824. New LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids Shower Gel 8.4 fl oz / 250 ml Price: $22.95. Add to cart. Cons: Leaves residue, greasy, too light. My barhroom smells devine when I use Rose Jam. Infuse a little luxury into your everyday lather! Stay up to date with product launches, events and much more. Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password. Needless to say I hurried to buy 2 - 16 oz. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. Take a rain check . I have tried many shower gels from lush and I would say that I would purchase this over and over again. Truly my fave. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Lush Sleepy 2pc Gift Set Lavender Body Lotion and Shower GEL Soap Vegan, Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Shower GEL 8.4 FL Oz / 250 Ml. /. Learn more about ReFresh. The scent also really sticks, so I can smell it even after my workday is done. Hello! This has the perfect scent of Roses and lemon. OMG, I loved it. About 1 year ago. Plum Rain. Stay stocked up with regular deliveries every one, two or three months. Now available in 1L online and in select stores. https://www.ebay.com/b/Lush-Body-Washes-Shower-Gels/31754/bn_8479021 For orders under $55, ground shipping starts at $6.00 and takes 2-8 business days to arrive after being shipped. It has a perfect rose scent that doesn't smell grandma house. Find even more lemon-rose loveliness below. | COVID19 Update You know what shower gel is but the real question is whether you … Plum Rain. View our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Shower Gel. Smell so good and for a long time. To return an order made online or over the phone, contact our dedicated Customer Care team to get started. $9.95 / 3.3 fl. Thank you Lush!! I'm very sensitive to soaps. I received a free sample of rose jam shower gel and I'm so happy i did because otherwise i would have never given this product a thought. moswainston_15201 . The rose smell is fabulous! Bestsellers. It leaves my skin smooth and clean. We're proud of our packaging-free products, but, we're also proud of our packaged products. Free ground shipping on all orders $55+ | Shop now, pay later with Afterpay, Soothe and moisturize sensitive skin with Dream Cream. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance, so you can double or triple up and never be without this irresistible scent. Lathers up well & leaves you skin smooth & smelling rosy-lovely. Read more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Build a personalized subscription plan that works for you. Always have your faves on-hand with ReFresh, our subscription service. Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart? The best smelling shower gel I’ve ever tried. All Shower Gels & Jellies . Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ... Price high to low; Name A-Z; Name Z-A; Newest; Best reviewed; Bestsellers; 17 products . Happy_Haribo. Select an option... $9.95 / 3.3 fl. ©2002 - 2020 Lush North America. Ground shipping is free for all purchases of $55 or more. oz. oz. 20.00 SGD / ... Sign up to the Lush Newsletter. The sparkles are subtle and I love the dark pink colour. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Quantity. This snow fairy shower gel is so magical. Opulent fresh rose and lemon. Please note: we cannot accept returns without prior authorization. Just the scent itself is to die for. Need more? Woww ! oz. This decadent, lemon-rose shower gel is made with a vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil to leave skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. $34.95 / 16.9 fl. I first purchased a small bottle of RoseJam. Price low to high; Price high to low; Name A-Z; Name Z-A; Newest; Best reviewed; Bestsellers; 26 products . Just bought the 3.3oz bottle. We also only purchase from ingredient suppliers who do not test on animals. bottles in case they ran out. For information on in-store returns and more, see full return policy, 10 Things You Should Know About Lush Packaging. If a sweet English rose married a spicy Turkish rose, and they rolled through honey, this would be their baby. Our packaging is on a mission to reduce ours and your impact on the world. Shipping charges are not usually refundable. This decadent, lemon-rose shower gel is made with a vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice and nourishing argan oil to leave skin soft, hydrated and sweetly scented. We'll send you an email as soon as it is in stock, You'll receive an email as soon as this product is in stock. Read more about our Privacy and Cookies Policy. I love that for someone who is hypoallergenic to many products in my lady parts this did not irritate me at all. Heavenly scent that is lovely while in the shower. Love this gorgeous, lovely fragrance shower gel. I've only been using this for a short time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin. Got this as a gift. Hello! I love this one! oz. oz. £12.00. Lovers of our Rose Jam Bubbleroon and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner will recognize its gorgeous fragrance, so you can double or triple up and never be without this irresistible scent. If you’ve ever damaged your hair from blow-drying or straightening too much, you know that regular conditioner won’t do much to fix it. You can pause, skip, change or cancel an order at any time. Sweetly softening lathers. It smells like fairy floss, bubblegum, sugar and musk, the ultimate candy scented combination. You can return items up to 90 days after the date we shipped your order. I'm in love with this! Shower Gels Fragrant and fun, these washes brighten your mood For a limited time, spend $95 and enjoy FREE delivery. 250g. Reusable, recyclable, biodegradable, compostable, and so much more. Use the down arrow key to activate the dropdown menu. 3 product ratings - Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel (250mL/8.8oz) with rose, vanilla & nourishing argan oil, 1 product ratings - Lush Sleepy Shower Gel Body Wash Soap - Lavender oil & tonka 3.3oz FREE SHIP, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. It makes my skin soft for the rest of the day, I feel like it a totally cleanses me, and it hydrates my skin and the scent lasts on my skin. Well, now you can enjoy it all year round. These self-preserving shower gels and jellies are handmade with fresh fruit, floral infusions and essential oils to leave you fresh, clean and smelling like a dream. View our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up. Luckily for us, LUSH has concocted the perfect formula for those tough situations. There isn't much staying power to the fragrance but that's what the perfume is for. $49.95 / 33.8 fl. What the Reviews Say: Pros: Great smell, improves hair health, adds shine. I very enjoy this product for the scent and the soft finish on my skin. ©2002 - 2020 Lush North America. R115.00 / 100g. The scent is amazing, lasts throughout the day, and i still have enough for about 3 more showers so a little goes a long way. size. It smells so toffee-like and you can still smell it on your skin for hours afterwards. By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password. Take a rain check . About 6 months ago. We do not test our finished products on animals. Free ground shipping on all orders $55+ | Shop now, pay later with Afterpay, Soothe and moisturize sensitive skin with Dream Cream. $22.95 / 8.4 fl. Something went wrong. So yeah, nice product, gentle on skin, and no complaints. Returned items need to be 75% intact and returned with their original packaging and include a copy of the packing slip.