People really want to know so as I was going on my journey I was documenting; providing information for other people,” she said. Award-winning Ghanaian actress, writer and producer, Lydia Forson has launched new variants of her hair product range dubbed Kinky Matters. Twitter. Touching on when she finally decided to turn the dream into a reality, the actress and social activist recounted that she just woke up one day and went to the Makola market. To the most over worked, underpaid workers in the world- Happy Mother’s Day, Mizani Naturalista Competition | Win FREE Lunch with Lydia Forson. But try as I may there’s not enough room to cover all the topics surrounding this subject and I concluded afraid that once again I’d be misunderstood. It was the constant reminder that my beauty would fade at some point that got me a little and also got me thinking. Kobe had four children, all girls and no boy, before he died; and for an NBA legend of his caliber so many willed him to have a son who’d inherit the “gene” as they put it. Blog. Today as we celebrate InternationalWomen’s Day, I want to focus on the issue of sexual harassment and how many men and even women react to it. NDC not losing control of Asawase seat – Kwame Zu, Baffour Awuah optimistic of winning Sunyani West parliamentary seat, Eno Barony, Gifty Anti, others speak at launch of ‘Women Lead’, Sulemana Braimah writes: US election, Ghana’s elections and conspiracy theory, Ghanaians being taken for granted due to NPP, NDC duopoly – Brigitte Dzogbenuku, Adam Abudulai writes: Understanding Biden’s victory in 2020 US elections, Court’s ruling on my disqualification disappointing – UFP flagbearer. People’s Choice Awards, COVID-19 has negatively impacted my acting career – Lydia Forson, Gov’t failed to sponsor our trip to FESPACO – ‘Keteke’ movie producer, I couldn’t attend FESPACO due to lack of funding – Lydia Forson, Nana Addo’s gov’t not living up to expectation – Lydia Forson, COVID-19 misinformation in 25 languages, leading to death, study finds, Pokuase Interchange Project: Completion date extended to April 2021, N/R: Cargo drivers accuse police of harassment; call for government intervention, Ho: Investigations into fire explosion at Mighty Gas Station begins. ... Mizani Naturalista Competition | Win FREE Lunch with Lydia Forson September 14, 2017 Loving your abuser to change; the new type of women’s advocacy that enables abuse. 33 years of Survival | Happy Birthday to Me. Award-winning Ghanaian actress, writer and producer, Lydia Forson has launched new variants of her hair products range dubbed Kinky Matters. According to her, Kinky Matters started as a blog about seven years ago. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The actress who launched five new variants of her Brand on Friday the 7th August 2020 on her website www.kinkymatters.com, expressed her excitement on the feedback so far from the launch. Talking about the launch of her first product, Lydia said she had always wanted to do this since 2012 so her mother, almost thirty years ago, developed a hair cream that their family had been using. Speaking on Citi TV’s lifestyle variety show, Upside Down, the actress revealed to the hosts Ato Kwamina and Frema Adunyame, the journey behind her Kinky Matters product. It was for the simple FACT that a BLACK MAN with African roots was now the president of one of greatest nations in the world. Samuel Sompa writes: Is the risk of corruption for Agyapa Royalties Limited low or high? “I had just transitioned to natural hair; I wasn’t sure of how to care for it. Before I could get all the details of this case(and there’s still a lot I don’t know) , I was expected to make a statement to prove where I stood. Read Also: How’s been your SEO game till now? She was doing it on small-scale but she was never able to commercialize it so my brothers and I had always said that one day we are going do this for her,” she said.