Lets look at the ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol – Can cause developmental toxicity, gastrointestinal and liver toxicity, neurotoxicity, and skin toxicity. Neurotoxicol Teratol; 23(3):235-245. I lost my job due to lysol aerosol sensitivity. *Please visit http://www.goodguide.com/about/ratings for a full rating explanation. I have asthma and literally was pulled out of the office after being in environment for 20 minutes. Lysol refers to a brand of disinfectant that kills bacteria, mycobacteria and viruses. Besides this reason, many wear them as a popular accessary. The food truck only served dishes with three-ingredients – a nod to Daily Cleanser’s simple makeup. The ingredients include: Camellia Sinensis (Pu-erh Black Tea) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Palm Based), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Based), Vegetable Glycerin**, Natural Fragrance (From Orange Rind, Lemon, Grapefruit & Other Plant / Wood Compounds), Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate**, Potassium Sorbate(1), Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (High Oleic Sunflower Seed) Oil*. Lysol Daily Cleanser kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria* with only 3 simple ingredients; water, salt, and hypochlorous. Not so much for who he is, but for …, With the Corona virus shutting down many countries in 2020, individuals with health challenges have chosen to limit social contacts and shutter in. Happy reading! It’s no coincidence. Language and motor skills decrease. What is Lysol made of? Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. It would be interesting to have the quality of air tested and level of VOC in the office. The ingredients include: Camellia Sinensis (Pu-erh Black Tea) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (Palm Based), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Coconut Based), Vegetable Glycerin**, Natural Fragrance (From Orange Rind, Lemon, Grapefruit & Other Plant / Wood Compounds), Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate**, Potassium Sorbate(1), Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (High Oleic Sunflower Seed) Oil*. Lower scores are shown as well in memory, attention and verbal skills. You shouldn’t have to make a choice between products that actually work and products that are safe to use around your baby.The good news? I learned that the Lysol I had been using my whole life was full of toxins. It replaces over 10 products in your home, including the bathroom, laundry room and kitchen, effectively cutting through stubborn grease and more. My name is Sarah J. Barendse. Plus, because of its special formula, Lysol Daily Cleanser doesn’t require a rinsing step after it is applied. Lysol is toxic to humans if used incorrectly. Check out the recipes below! Fear mongering to scare you into buyng their product. Lysol is a VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) that has been shown to lower IQ in children developmentally. In a report by CBC Marketplace, Toxicologist Shawn Ellis, President of Building Health Center Inc, went to various peoples homes testing air quality in the rooms where their cleaning products were kept. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.