© Valve Corporation. I read the trick to come from another direction. The Blackmaws is one of the regions of the Great White in Mad Max video game. There's a 1 or 2 minefields that you get a 'false positive' from the dog (no mine), just drive around to the other side of the minefield and try again from there. There's a 1 or 2 minefields that you get a 'false positive' from the dog (no mine), just drive around to the other side of the minefield and try again from there. At the minefield under Gasworks, gotten two of the mines, dog is going mad pointing out the third but it is not showing up. I read the trick to come from another direction. I exploded on that first mine right after i could exit Chumbuckets Territory. It took me 10 minutes of checking out said building to come to the conclusion that it was just a bug. Interesting places. I am having the same problem, im on ps4. I can't see it and the dog is going crazy, but nothing shows up. Spazticus: exactly the same dilemma I have this is the last thing I need to do to clear pink eyes territory. OBS: Det här ska BARA användas för att anmäla spam, reklam och problematiska (trakasserande, bråkiga eller grova) inlägg. Mad Max > General Discussions > Topic Details. So I've completely cleared out the Blackmaws area except for one minefield, right above. I tried, now started mission in Pink Eye and after that I tried to find the mine. So the dog never comes out in Blackmaws territory and the location of the minefield :(. I … I'm having the same problem but in Gutgash's northern territory, I looked the location of the minefield up in the guides, dog goes crazy when i get there detecting both the minefield and the locations of the mines themselves, but neither locations get updated on my map or screen. "The area was once rich with oil. I am having the same problem, im on ps4. SpaX. There was a building there. So the dog never comes out in Blackmaws territory and the location of the minefield :(. Jan 19, 2018 @ 10:48am Blackmaws minefield glitch I have cleared all of Jeet's territory and the last thing left is to clean a minefiled at East of Blackmaws, but it won't show up at all. So I've completely cleared out the Blackmaws area except for one minefield, right above. I can't see it and the dog is going crazy, but nothing shows up. Alle rettigheder forbeholdes. What do I need to do? Since then, this trick doesnt work either. i ran and drove over where i thought they are but nothing. I had the dog go nuts at one point where there was clearly not a minefield. History relic is located in the place where Max is attacking four enemies (not far further there's a pump that must be blown up. Went back to the minefield and the dog sat down. So now he doesnt bark anymore again. The second minefield is about halfway between the Broken Pipes Death Run in the SW corner and the C in BlaCkmaws on the map. hey, did you already found a solution for this problem? Then I went back to the "Mine" he found but he also stays inside. Spazticus: exactly the same dilemma I have this is the last thing I need to do to clear pink eyes territory. I found the actual minefield another mile down the road. At least I think it's there. - Mad Max video game description Gasworks: The Edge: Bonecrack: Broken Pipes: So I've completely cleared out the Blackmaws area except for one minefield, right above the M on the map . At the first try, the dog barked again at the right point but no mine was popped up. The dog barked at an total different point in Blackmaw's where no mine can be. The dog barked at an total different point in Blackmaw's where no mine can be. I can circle where a mine should be and the dog shifts accordingly, but no mines ever appear. I'm having the same problem but in Gutgash's northern territory, I looked the location of the minefield up in the guides, dog goes crazy when i get there detecting both the minefield and the locations of the mines themselves, but neither locations get updated on my map or screen. At least I think it's there. Dog just goes spastic on the corner of Tyrants Lash which has been cleared, how do we get past this dammit?! I would be so thankful if you could remember what it is because I just finished (almost) jeets territory and max is almost full upgraded, so i have no mivation to start again. StNick. StNick. Has anyone seen this? 6 sep, 2015 @ 18:19 Blackmaws Minefield bugged? Visse geodata på dette websted stilles til rådighed af, Español – Latinoamérica (spansk – Latinamerika), Português – Brasil (portugisisk – Brasilien), http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=571934472, http://guides.gamepressure.com/madmax/guide.asp?ID=31549. :), I tried eveything out. hey, did you already found a solution for this problem? I can't see it and the dog is going crazy, but nothing shows up. Alle varemærker tilhører deres respektive indehavere i USA og andre lande. I had the dog go nuts at one point where there was clearly not a minefield. I exploded on that first mine right after i could exit Chumbuckets Territory. En del geografisk data på denna hemsida tillhandahålls av, Español - Latinoamérica (Spanska - Latinamerika), Português - Brasil (Portugisiska - Brasilien), http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=571934472, http://guides.gamepressure.com/madmax/guide.asp?ID=31549. It's just NW from the 3 way intersection. At the minefield under Gasworks, gotten two of the mines, dog is going mad pointing out the third but it is not showing up. At least I think it's there. The first minefield is on the east side of the map just north of the balloon. I'd love to find out this is story mission dependent and not a bug. So I've completely cleared out the Blackmaws area except for one minefield, right above the M on the map . I tried, now started mission in Pink Eye and after that I tried to find the mine. So I've completely cleared out the Blackmaws area except for one minefield, right above the M on the map . Alla varumärken tillhör respektive ägare i USA och andra länder. So now he doesnt bark anymore again. The first minefield is on the east side of the map just north of the balloon. :), I tried eveything out. Now toxic black sludge seems to seep up like pus from a festering wound." Search the green container on the left side, the Insignia is hanging on its wall. At the first try, the dog barked again at the right point but no mine was popped up. © Valve Corporation. Not sure what I can do now to get around the bug, and this is my last one to clear to bring the threat there to zero. I have the same thing in Pink Eye's territory (on PC); dog points me to Tyrant's Lash (cleared) but won't help me clear the final minefield across the street. Sep 6, 2015 @ 6:19pm Blackmaws Minefield bugged? Went back to the minefield and the dog sat down. It's just NW from the 3 way intersection. There was a building there. Alla rättigheter förbehållna. Bonecrack (1x History relic, 6x Scrap, 4x Insignia) - a camp that is easy to take control of.Weak enemies, one Sniper, one War Crier. The second minefield is about halfway between the Broken Pipes Death Run in the SW corner and the C in BlaCkmaws on the map. Not sure what I can do now to get around the bug, and this is my last one to clear to bring the threat there to zero. I have the same thing in Pink Eye's territory (on PC); dog points me to Tyrant's Lash (cleared) but won't help me clear the final minefield across the street.