Everything cleared and unlocked except for some vehicles due to there still being a few scavenger camps. The blue ghosty thing isn't there. Mad Max Guide – Hood Ornaments Guide . don't worry about scrap, later in game you will have thousands of extra scrap with nothing to buy. i'm not sure, but i have the feeling, that the amount of finished projects in a stronghold decreases the time you can get the benefits again. Hi, I've not long started the game. This save is for people that either lost their save, or just want to roam around in style and do some random camp raids. The blue ghosty thing isn't there. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Mad Max > General Discussions > Topic Details. I have both parts for the oil well project, but when I go back to Jeets I cannot upgrade this. If you are not completionist that want to get 100% complete then don't bother with Scrap Stockpiles for Stronghold. I did it in Jeets place and didn't even get an achivement :/ do you have to do it in all 4 to get it? "Build Archangels to quickly find a Vehicle that suits your own play style" The Jack - Like a true jack of all trades she is capable all around. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). At least tell me that I can't do certain things because of this. This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Do I need to complete a certain mission before I can upgrade the stronghold, or am I bugged? All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. © Valve Corporation. Gas can be found in … Came here for this! The ghost outline isn't present at all. Venti. Title, cause I don't wanna drop 500 scrap on something useless. Road Warrior 56, Everything cleared and unlocked except for some vehicles due to there still being a few scavenger camps, All upgrades for both max and the car as well as all fortress upgrades have been unlocked. Throughout the course of Mad Max, Max can be Upgraded to better deal with combat. Hi, I've not long started the game. Oh well...then it can wait till the end ^^. In the spirit of realism, the Magnum Opus requires gas to run. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. All rights reserved. I'm assuming you can't upgrade before a certain point in the game, You have to finish scouting the maw main mission and start the mission to build The Jack before you can upgrade Jeet's stronghold. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). In the 2015 Mad Max video game, you can change and unlock new armour upgrades for Max, each with visual upgrades as well.. No Jacket: This is the weakest outfit in the game, doing nothing to help protect Max in combat.The armour consists of dust coated biker boots, dusty, worn out leather pants, a leg brace made of scrap, suspenders, and Max's bullet necklace and dog tags. Mad Max is a game that is just as much about your ride as it is Max himself. Mad Max. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. 84 percent Complete Nearly Everything Unlocked. Unlocking and opening Archangels allows you to quickly customize the Magnum Opus by checking out and adjusting as if like a blueprint using specific Vehicle Upgrades from The Garage in Mad Max. Posted September 4, 2015 by Blaine Smith in Game Guides, Mad Max Guides. I had the same trouble, I hate it when they prevent you from doing things because you didn't do one of the main missions. Title, cause I don't wanna drop 500 scrap on something useless. < > Showing 1-8 of 8 comments . Do I need to complete a certain mission before I can upgrade the stronghold, or am I bugged? All rights reserved. Did you go to the oil machine and click on it? This Mad Max Guide – How To Get. i have all the other projects done apart from the 1000 stockpile and the 1500 stockpile. SergeantSchmidt. Log in to view your list of favourite games. © Valve Corporation. It improves the inside of the Stronghold. Droped 500 - No … and then 1500 ... its meant to help them grow but what does that mean ? Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Sep 1, 2015 @ 3:56pm Came here for this! Acquire new Skills to expand Max's arsenal of combat moves. Droped 500 - No effect...okay one: I'm told to drop 1000... wtf? Scrap is the main currency in Mad Max and is used to purchase upgrades for your Magnus Opus , Max himself and other rewarding elements such as Stronghold projects. Max out Stronghold is for achievement only. I have both parts for the oil well project, but when I go back to Jeets I cannot upgrade this. In the same regard, Abilities will enhance your character with augments. Sep 1, 2015 @ 1:19pm What do Stockpiles in Strongholds do? Equip your ultimate ride with ultimate ornaments as you explore the … You spend your scrap for nothing in return except for Challenge and Achievement.