Dodge, and then perform a back attack - that's your only option if you lack weapon or ammunition. Story progression and will unlock after finishing a certain story mission (Green symbols). Feral Man Magnum Opus (mission) Righteous Work Into Madness A Wasteland Classic A Piece Tougher Black Magic Smoke Rises Dance with Death Fumehead’s Debt Immortal Enemy The Big Chief In … Use the flashlight to find safe passage and avoid the traps. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Before departure, make sure that Max … So I've gone back to med school and should be a happy and successufl urologist with a trophy wife within a few short years. If you defeat the second enemy with the weapon first, you will be able to pick up his tool and use it to destroy the shield. I can see a log of completed missions, but nothing that shows the three missions I was rapidly assigned in a stronghold. Wasteland Mission Guide. The reward is very good, so you should quickly complete this mission. I'm trying to figure out which ones I still have left to do. This Achievment is Part of the Main-Story and will unlock after you`ve finished the Mission: Black Magic, Do you have a question about this achievement? Please post it in the, Wasteland of Opportunities achievement in Mad Max (PC), © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. Collect 2x Scrap and replenish the canteen after the battle. You will also find some Scrap there. However, be careful, as there are many traps lying on the ground. Find Glory, then defeat Stank Gum and Scrotus to beat the game. Then, enter inside and take care of three more opponents. I can see a log of completed missions, but nothing that shows the three missions I was rapidly assigned in a stronghold. The Story missions are the main quests of the Mad Max video game. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. He will give you a task to deliver a prisoner to the fortress. Wasteland of Opportunities achievement in Mad Max: Complete Act 02 - worth 15 Gamerscore. When leaving the cave, select the right path and collect the remaining Scrap. Thanks! All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Where do you find current missions (story or wasteland)? Beat these quick missions to upgrade Max's arsenal! Before departure, make sure that Max has Jimmy bar. © Valve Corporation. Got you loud and clear mate!