Our snacks are allergy-friendly, a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and have one full serving of vegetables - meaning you can have peace of mind feeding them to your family. Everything is fresh and homemade from start to finish. These minis are slow to digest, keeping you fuller longer. Strawberry season is way too short. Granola oats make for a healthy snack as they are rich in fiber and iron and add heart-healthy unsaturated fats and some protein. We need your help! No worries, skip and continue with rest of the recipe. - meaning we care about minimizing our footprint and putting people first. One best thing about homemade granola is that you control what goes in there. For my kids, I use this homemade granola and whip them up into delightful granola yogurt cups. We’ve captured that amazing taste of summer in a crisp and light granola. £0.85 . There's a problem loading this menu right now. Hide the banner. So excellent for a family with allergies (and anyone else for that matter), Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2017. We care about making food that is good for people and the environment. Thank you! Some of the data comes from the USDA National Nutrients Database for Branded Foods (the exact list is available in the product edit history). Comparison to average values of products in the same category: → Please note: for each nutriment, the average is computed for products for which the nutriment quantity is known, not on all products of the category. Do give it a try and if you happen to make this salad, please comment below and leave your feedback. Strawberry season is way too short. Coming Soon We’ve captured that amazing taste of summer in a crisp and light granola. Made Good Strawberry Granola Minis 24g. Free. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Add the remaining strawberries and mix well to combine. My boys love to munch on big clusters of granola. Edit this product page to correct spelling mistakes in the ingredients list, and/or to remove ingredients in other languages and sentences that are not related to the ingredients. These granola minis taste like strawberry season all year.Feel good about choosing Strawberry. Granola Minis are the perfect any-time snack that both kids and grownups love. Stir well to coat. Alter this recipe to your liking. Recycling instructions and/or packaging information: Details of the analysis of the ingredients ». A hearty breakfast that delivers a burst of flavor in every bite! Details of the analysis of the ingredients » To keep that juicy sweet flavour all year round we created a granola bar that celebrates summer. One best thing about homemade granola is that you control what goes in there. Made Good Organic Granola Minis Strawerry are made with sweet juicy strawberries and gluten free oats. My son never gets to have anything fun to eat let alone that tastes good. For all your favorite dishes straight to your inbox, This site uses cookies and affiliate links. Our MadeGood granola oat bars use only pure organic whole grains with big flake oats and brown rice crisps. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown in color. Barcode: 0687456223087(EAN / EAN-13) 687456223087 (UPC / UPC-A). Pour in vanilla essence and mix. - Gluten-free oats can be swapped with regular oats.     0 rewards for life points. Out of Stock These granola minis taste like strawberry season all year. As mentioned just add 1/4 cup of strawberries. Some ingredients could not be recognized. *Organic.Product information and packaging may change. . MadeGood®™ is a registered trademark of Riverside Natural Foods Ltd. © 2020. Next. I think I'll just stick to the granola bars in the future. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Though they’re dried, they are still packed with antioxidant and deliver the same deliciousness of the fresh fruit. You can support our work by donating to Open Food Facts and also by using the Lilo search engine.Thank you! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. *Organic.Product information and packaging may change. Strawberry Granola Bar. Stays good for 2 months at room temperature. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Ingredients: Pure gluten free oats*, crisp brown rice*, cane sugar syrup*, sunflower oil*, strawberry pieces*, strawberry flavor*, sea salt, vegetable extracts (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add just one more item to your cart to claim your free shipping. Sweet juicy strawberries and gluten free oats. Copyright ©2020, RuchisKitchen. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. I'll be saving them for their lunches and sneaking a bag occassionally. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2018, I love these but they always seem to be harder than the ones I buy in stores. Code of conduct Ripe strawberries blend beautifully with gluten-free oats. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Creamy yogurt and crunchy granola complement each other perfectly. Please try your search again later. If the data is incomplete or incorrect, you can complete or correct it by editing this page. Pure rolled oats, strawberry pieces (apple juice concentrate, apple puree, strawberry puree, cherry juice, apple pectin, natural flavor), cane sugar, agave nectar, sunflower oil, apples, whole grain crisp brown rice, agave inulin, apricots, tapioca flour, vegetable (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms), strawberry flavor, Details of the calculation of the Nutri-Score ». Nothing is sweeter or juicier than fresh strawberries. It's a sweet crunchy snack that can be on the go for kids. This product is not considered a beverage for the calculation of the Nutri-Score. Yogurt coats the cluster of granola and fruits into a delicious mixture of flavors. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Riverside Natural Foods Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Open Food Facts is made by a non-profit association, independent from the industry. - Take it to a whole new level by adding other ingredients like walnuts, raisins, cranberries or dried apricots. We care about making food that is good for people and the environment. The mixture should be moist and bind well. I am so thankful for companies that make allergen-free products. For current information, refer to packaging on store shelves. The points for proteins are not counted because the negative points are greater or equal to 11. This product is no longer available. It is made for all, by all, and it is funded by all. Product added on March 9, 2017 at 10:46:05 PM CET by usda-ndb-import To keep that juicy sweet flavor all year round we created a granola bar that celebrates summer. Like fresh picked strawberries on a summer day, these juicy strawberry minis pack a sweet punch. Ingredients: Pure gluten free oats*, crisp brown rice*, cane sugar syrup*, sunflower oil*, strawberry pieces*, strawberry flavour*, sea salt, vegetable extracts (spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets, shiitake mushrooms). As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Hmm… I went to look at the other selections of granola, and each one had unpronounced ingredients. Top with the rest 1.25 cups of strawberries and mix well to combine. Everything is fresh and homemade from start to finish. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For current information, refer to packaging on store shelves. I think it adds a perfect nutty taste to granola. Große Auswahl & schneller Versand. The flavor is good, texture was a little too soft. The batch that I made today is made with the freshest and wholesome ingredients like –. £0.85 . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Got questions related to the recipe, send me an email and I would be happy to answer them. *Organic.Product information and packaging may change. Preheat oven @325 degree F. Assemble all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Bowls were licked clean. The best part about freeze-dried fruits is that they can be added directly to any recipe – from breakfast to dessert. So they're probably sitting on the shelf for quite a while which kind of upsets me and it also hurts my jaw when I eat them course I told them that but Amazon doesn't really seem to care about things like that. Add new entries, synonyms or translations to our multilingual lists of ingredients, ingredient processing methods, and labels. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Strawberry granola minis, strawberry - Made Good Toss all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Made Good Strawberry Granola Minis 24g. Organic and free from 9 of the most common allergens with only 90 calories and 6 grams of sugar, per serving. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Out of Stock Please try again later. Spread the mixture on a large baking tray and press it around evenly. MadeGood Healthy Snacks Variety Pack - 7 Box Mix of Granola Bars, Granola Mini Snack Packs, Crispy Squares; 38 Individual Items 4.6 out of 5 stars 384. Combine all the wet ingredients in a pan (except vanilla essence). Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven. Nothing is sweeter or juicier than fresh strawberries. Select Strength, Flavour or Colour: Strawberry Chocolate & Banana Apple & Cinnamon. How to make Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola? MadeGood®™ is a registered trademark of Riverside Natural Foods Ltd. © 2019. Have you ever been in a situation where the granola flavor that you and your family love-to-eat suddenly disappear from shelves? Please rate it by clicking on the ⭐ below! Rolled with gluten-free oats, they are the perfect bite of sunshine. Allow it to cool. Rolled with gluten-free oats, they are the perfect bite of sunshine. They hold up much better during travel, or even in a lunchbox. Our oats are pure, uncontaminated, organic, gluten-free, and come from an industry-leading producer in the heart of the Canadian prairies. Amazon.de: Made Good Granola Minis Strawberry 96 g (order 6 for trade outer) - Jetzt bestellen! You can help us recognize more ingredients and better analyze the list of ingredients for this product and others: If you would like to help, join the #ingredients channel on our Slack discussion space and/or learn about ingredients analysis on our wiki. Add just one more item to your cart to claim your free shipping. Have you ever been in a situation where the granola flavor that you and your family love-to-eat suddenly disappear from shelves? We support organizations that improve the lives of children through nutrition, medical support, and education. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For my kids, I use this homemade granola and whip them up into delightful. Strawberries are full of antioxidants and we use gluten free oats which are believed to lower LDL, “bad cholesterol”. To keep that juicy sweet flavor all year round we created a granola bar that celebrates summer. 11 offers from $4.20. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. Rolled with gluten-free oats, they are the perfect bite of sunshine. Not too sweet but oh so delicious. Facebook and With low carb, paleo, keto options. Top your morning breakfast bowl with this homemade, delicious homemade Gluten Free Strawberry Almond Granola.