Queen (90"x92") King (106"x92") Cal King (106"x92") Color: Lavine, Blue. I just got it and I will update if I get any tears or something. List Price: $402.82. The BF says he's never had nicer bedding. Madison Park MP10-1665 LaVine 12Piece Jacquard Comforter Set Queen , Blue , Queen,Blue,Queen, Set includes: 1 comforter, 2 standard shams, 1 bed skirt , 2 decorative pillows, 2 euro shams, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases, Cover: 100Percent polyester filling: 100Percent polyester, Measurements: 90-by-92-inch comforter, 20-by-26-inch standard shams, 60-by-80-inch bed skirt with a 15-inch drop length, 18-by-18-inch square pillow. Madison Park LaVine 12 Piece Jacquard Comforter Set, Blue, Queen. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I would recommmed. Return this item for free. 0 Reviews. Visit the Madison Park Store. It’s very warm and quiet heavy - the shams are gorgeous and I’ve ordered European 28X28 size pillows to fit the European Shama included. Soft Comforter to Indulge In a Blissful Sleep, SöMN Couple's Comforter: Two Temperature Duvet. Set includes: 1 comforter, 2 King shams, 1 bed skirt , 2 decorative pillows, 2 euro shams, 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases. My only qualm is that I got the king sized set and I wish there were three of the European cases because they don’t quite give the aesthetic that I want but it’s still pretty. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. So nice to have a comfy beautiful bed that I can't wait to crawl into. Do not bleach. She stated She has NEVER SLEPT so well & peacefully, than being in this room while away from home & especially snuggled under this beatiful bedding set. I wish I had known so I could have ordered a sheet set separately at the same time. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. TY! has been added to your Cart, Madison Park Dawn Comforter Set, Blue, Queen, Madison Park MP10-919 Biloxi 7 Piece Comforter Set, Queen, Purple, Madison Park MP10-2418 Bennett 7 Piece Comforter Set, Queen, Grey, Madison Park Connell Comforter Set, Queen, Grey, Madison Park Essentials Brystol 24 Piece Room in a Bag Faux Silk Comforter Jacquard Paisley Design Matching Curtains Down Alternative Hypoallergenic All Season Bedding-Set, Queen(90"x90"), Teal, Madison Park Rhapsody Queen Size Bed Comforter Set Bed in A Bag - Grey, Striped – 7 Pieces Bedding Sets – Ultra Soft Microfiber Bedroom Comforters. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There was a problem completing your request. The fitted - and top sheet as well as the pillow cases are a very unattractive off white color - not even cream more like a pale yellow - as you see in the pics. Sold by Everyday Pure and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The pillows complement nicely without being too matchy-matchy. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I would def buy again, and I'm sure I'll get Madison park for the guest bed too. Please try again. Madison Park Aubrey 12 Piece Comforter Set, Queen(MP10-115), Touch Control 3 Way Dimmable Crystal Table Lamp with 2 USB Charging Ports, Acaxin 17.7Inch Bedside Light with Mordern Gray Fabric Shade, Bed Lamp for Bedroom, Living Room, Guest Room(Bulb Included), Utopia Bedding Throw Pillows Insert (Pack of 2, White) - 26 x 26 Inches Bed and Couch Pillows - Indoor Decorative Pillows, Madison Park Tiburon 12 Piece Jacquard Comforter Set, Queen, Tan, Foamily Set of 2-26 x 26 Premium Hypoallergenic Stuffer Pillow Insert Sham Square Form Polyester Standard/White - Made in USA.