I do use coconut oil instead of butter; maybe that is the difference. Please enable Cookies and reload the page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o, I added additional oil and undercooked, which helped but only so much. Not a good because it’s gluten free kind of mix. Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2010. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! The first time I made it, it was too dry. Made the most delicious coconut cake I've ever had. I like to use butter, milk , dry pudding mix, and extra egg yolks to make it rich. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I pureed fresh strawberries and used those as the liquid to make this cake mix not suck as much. An Important Message From Pamela’s Products. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!! I was a little worried that they'd be dry after reading some mixed reviews on here, especially since I'm not a real experienced baker, but I didn't think they were dry at all. I have also made the pound cake recipe on the bag. I would definitely recommend and will purchase in the future. This makes a moist, delicious cake with a crumb like a scratch cake. It doesn't bake like gluten free. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2016. I have also used the mix to make blueberry or pumpkin muffins. This page works best with JavaScript. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Chocolate Cake. I am not sure why it is so hard to make a GF yellow or vanilla cake tast good. While we certainly enjoy Pamela's chocolate cake, this vanilla cake is exceptional. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020, Family loves when we make this periodically (good at anytime of the year). [])). Add Your Review/Comment, Availability: It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Keeps asking me to make more! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2015. It fools my dad, who despises all gluten free substitutes. I used coconut oil and an extra egg, frosted them with a lightly sweetened whipped cream frosting as soon as they were cool enough and then refrigerated them overnight. Perfect for birthday cakes and cupcakes! Someone around here always has a birthday or something (any excuse to bake one of these cakes, yum). The cake world is your oyster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he Pamela's GF Chocolate Cake is the best chocolate cake mix out there - GF or not, so my hopes were high for the vanilla version, but it doesn't measure up to its superstar chocolate twin. This always turns out perfectly and I am a high altitude baker (Colorado Springs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vaporated Cane Sugar, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Cocoa Powder (processed with alkali), White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Inulin, Grainless & Aluminum-Free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Potato Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Gluten-Free Flavor, Xanthan Gum. - Image must be in PNG, GIF or JPEG format. - any personal info - we want to protect your privacy! - comments not related to this product/recipe. Loved by my Celiac and my non-gluten-free family members. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2018. See all details for Pamela's Products Gluten Free Cake Mix, Classic Vanilla 21-Ounce Bags... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2010, Update -- for those looking for recipes to use with this cake mix, check out the Pamela's Products website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nstead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Has a weird salty thing going on. Pamela's Products Gluten Free Cake Mix, Classic Vanilla 21-Ounce Bags... Pamela's Products Gluten Free Cake Mix, Classic Vanilla 21-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6). Perfect for birthday cakes and cupcakes! I made cupcakes with this mix for my daughter's birthday party and they came out great. I make them into about 6 average sized scones per batch. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. It doesn't taste gluten free. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser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rime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is one of the best tasting scone mixes I’ve ever had. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is wonderful cake mix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’ve put different dried fruits and nuts in them and they are all good. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. I am the descendant of many fine southern cooks and have eaten many, many coconut cakes of exceptional quality. Cook them for exactly 20 minutes and they are perfect. I am amazed at the ease of Pamela’s Baking Mixes – no special instructions, just throw it … This process is automatic. View, 1 Review(s)/Comment(s) It helped. One note is that cooking is about 5 to 10 min less than the package says for us (perhaps it is just our oven on that)... :), Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2013. It tasted good when covered with moist strawberries and whipped cream, but was too dry & crumbly without the additional moist toppings. They remind me of pecan sandies as far as flavor. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2016. I buy these by the bulk. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Honestly, I like Betty better. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pamela's Products Gluten Free Cake Mix, Classic Vanilla 21-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. In stock and Ready to Ship, Select the number of stars that reflect your rating, Pamela’s Products 4653 Table Mountain Drive Unit A, Golden CO 80403, General Inquiries: [email protected] | Website Orders: [email protected] | Foodservice Orders: [email protected].