Join us in Upland and experience the Madre Tierra Restaurant Bar way, today. Menu Order Online. He ordered the potato tacos , I had the Mole enchiladas,my daughters had coconut shrimp tacos and we ordered the popcorn shrimp sushi. Family owned and operated Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Inland restaurants face booth economic and health threats from the novel coronavirus. Very tasty and very filling. I found out about this place and have gone a few times in the past couple of months and decided to make it...a part of my birthday celebration weekend. This is a wonderful out of the ordinary culinary find. We all enjoyed the food very much. a part of my birthday celebration weekend. Or book now at one of our other 11201 great restaurants in Upland. I really liked the starter salad. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 396 reviews, 17 photos - Madre Tierra Restaurant Bar menu in Upland. Order food online at Madre Tierra, Upland with Tripadvisor: See 9 unbiased reviews of Madre Tierra, ranked #48 on Tripadvisor among 236 restaurants in Upland. Gift cards for Madre Tierra, 220 N Central Ave, Upland, CA. My wife and I both had the Street Tacos (3) non gmo yellow corn tortilla, choice of meats with refried pinto beans and rice. View menu and reviews for Madre Tierra Restaurant Bar in Upland, plus popular items & reviews. No delivery fee on your first order. Great horchata is the right choice. As with past visits the food was a hit! The business is located in 220 N Central Ave, Upland, CA 91786, USA. I come here at least once a week to show my support and I recommend it to everyone including my meat eating friends . My advice is to go to Taco Bell and get better food!More, I went to Tierra Madre with my family and we all enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Customer service was amazing. This place was okay. My wife and I both had the Street Tacos (3) non gmo yellow corn tortilla, choice of meats with refried pinto beans and rice. A plant based (Vegan) restaurant is right up there with a root canal or colonoscopy if asking me, but I...really want to let people know, this was a wonderful introduction into what can be done with plant based items.... a couple of issues need to be worked out as the restaurant was cold inside (not a little cold, but Arctic cold), and the wait staff seemed hurried and a bit off... they really should not bring out your appetizer and entree at the same time (and with the cold... food got cold very fast). … I'm out of the country now but definitely will return in October. O haga una reserva ahora en uno de nuestros otros 11226 grandes restaurantes en Upland. Food was good. Appetizers; Combination Plates; Mains; … Browse Everything here is made fresh when you order!!!!! Many people come to degust mouthwatering tacos, nacho chips and almond soup. burger was juicy; it did not disappoint. Everything My meals from here are always delicious and fresh and everything tastes homemade. Search for other Sushi Bars in Upland on The Real Yellow Pages®. The sushi was very authentic. This was my first time at Madre Tierra. We both had one of each kinds of meat soyrizo, seitan asada and jackfruit pollo. Sushi Not Available Until Further Notice . I understand the circumstances we are living in and their customer service was there which is important to me. It was a little strange to see Sushi offered - but it was delicious! Madre Tierra: Happy Birthday to Me! Hotels near Cooper Regional History Museum, Hotels near St Anthony's Catholic Church Upland, Hotels near San Antonio Heights Community Church, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport. Based on the guests' feedback on Google, this spot deserved 4.6. Madre Tierra focuses on its quality and offering the experience of Mexican cuisine without the use of animal products. Food was amazing! Get directions, reviews and information for Madre Tierra in Upland, CA. Get menu, photos and location information for Madre Tierra in Upland, CA. I came in around 1:30 and it was empty. Madre Tierra: Nice experience - See 9 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Upland, CA, at Tripadvisor. The only up side was the waiter who was pleasant and very helpful with the very confusing menu. The customer service was good, and they seem to try their best to please the customer. Inedible!! Our favorite strange as it may sound was the jackfruit pollo. The customer service was good, and they seem to try their best to please the customer.More. Awesome!!! Everything else was sushi. He was also very...knowledgeable on the menu and great at describing each one. Clue #2: The floor was so sticky that walking was difficult with anything less than tied shoes. Fusion being 100% Plant Based Mexican food and sushi. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 220 N Central Ave, Upland, California, USA, Happy to try this place my hubby found. I went back and ordered the sushi and shrimp tacos again. Will definitely be going back. Madre Tierra: Vegan Mexican - See 9 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Upland, CA, at Tripadvisor. Now Open For Dine In. Or book now at one of our other 11031 great restaurants in Upland. Definitely give it a try and be complete open to trying something new and you will be pleasantly amazed as my wife was.More, I'm plant based and cook at home a lot! The servers are wonderful and so kind ! Advertized as a Mexican Bar and Grille, but less than 1/2 of the items were Mexican. It was flavorful! Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Tons of great salary information on Indeed.com With great american food like our sushi , we're sure to please you. Everything here is made fresh when you order!!!!! Our favorite strange as it may sound was the jackfruit pollo. Established in 2018. Very cute place. They all were absolutely delicious! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Clue #3: We were the only patrons in the restaurant and 5-6 table were still unbussed. Personally I thought everything was incredibly greasy and felt bloated after. So helpful we left a good tip, in spite of the crappy food. All info on Madre Tierra in Upland - Call to book a table. I am not a vegetarian or vegan I like meat. I came upon this place by accident. The customer service was amazing and definitely follows safe covid protocols. There were so many things on the menu I wanted to try which means we will definitely have to go back. View the menu for Madre Tierra and restaurants in Upland, CA. agreed . Send by email or mail, or print at home. I hope it is because it was late and decent people eat around 12 and no Godless hours like me. Prefer jack fruit tacos. We had jackfruit in Southeast Asia but in its natures form the way it was cooked for the taco was amazing how different and meat like it was. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 10928 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Upland. Also, guests recommend this place because of attractive prices. Our Goal is to inspire regular none vegan folks to to try our food and hopefully make them change their mind on plant based food. Family owned and operated The food was authentic Mexican only better - because you know that it is vegan, and healthy for you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I've had a ton of vegan take out and this just didn't hit the spot. The most bizarre menu I've ever had the misfortune to run into. - See 9 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Upland, CA, at Tripadvisor. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! At the end of the meal the server who was very friendly and helpful came with the bill and happened to mention that they had Creme Brulee yes I had to have it.