As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). See our privacy policy. Easily sell your cards with CardConduit. Inspired is a very interesting mechanic. Buy Now. 15 comments. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Add 2017-09-29 Artist: Franz Vohwinkel Rarity: rare Collector Number: 101 Released: 2007-05-04 MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. It’s a creature mechanic that encourages attacking, but attacking also leaves the player at risk of losing the Inspired creature. This website is not produced, endorsed, supported, or affiliated with Wizards of the Coast. Ebay Buy it Now (x4) Price + Shipping. Price: $17.95 & FREE Shipping. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. Vandalblast Return to Ravnica (U) Magus of the Moon. Add Tidal forces of the blood moon wrench and buckle the land, drawing monoliths of stone and soil toward the flaming orb. Receive 10% off with the code GOLDFISH! It is not played in any current format. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. Vandalblast Return to Ravnica (U) If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. All emails include an unsubscribe link. Amazon's Choice for " mtg blood moon ". Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. 2018-03-16 Magus of the Moon X (1) NM/M MTG Future Sight … The information presented on this site about Magic: The Gathering, both literal and graphical, is copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. Rarity, #: R, 138 Card Type: Creature — Human Wizard P / T: 2 / 2 Description: Min price of the total 8 cards for sale $15.00 Card Kingdom Price From $14.99 Statistics. Magic the Gathering card collection lot liquidation: Cards from Future Sight, Core Set 2020, Odyssey, Masters 25 - Creature, Enchantment, Artifact, Land! JBL T460BT Wireless On-ear Bluetooth Headphones with JBL Pure Bass Sound, Intel Core i9-10900K Unlocked Desktop Processor - 10 cores And 20 threads - Up t, Sony PlayStation PS Plus 12-Month / 1 Year Membership Subscription, Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300, Intel Core i9-10850K Desktop Processor - 10 cores & 20 threads - Up to 5.20 GHz, adidas Ultimate365 3-Color Stripe Polo Men's, Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 44mm - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty - All Colors, Dyson TP02 Cool Link Connected Tower Air Purifier Fan|Refurb, -20%:PICKAGIFT, adidas Originals Disney Mickey Mouse Stan Smith Shoes Men's, Lenovo ThinkPad T490S Laptop, 14.0" FHD IPS Touch 300 nits, i7-8665U, Lenovo Legion 5 15.6 Gaming Laptop 144Hz Ryzen 7-4800H 16GB RAM 256GB SSD GTX 1, Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System, Certified Refurbished, Dyson V10 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner | Refurbished, adidas Essentials 3-Stripes Fleece Pants Men's, Apple iPhone 12 - 128gb - Unlocked - Factory Sealed - Factory Warranty, Apple iPhone XR 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone 4G LTE iOS Smartphone, Samsung The Frame QN75LS03TAF - 75" QLED Smart TV - 4K UltraHD, Apple iPhone 8 Plus 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone, Intel Core i5-10400 Desktop Processor - 6 cores And 12 threads - Up to 4.30 GHz, Apple - MacBook Air 13.3" Laptop with Touch ID - Intel Core i3 - 8GB Memory, Apple iPhone 11 Pro - 64GB 256GB 512GB - All Colors - Unlocked/US Network Locked, AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with LED Cooler, Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer | Refurbished, 20% Off: PICKAGIFT, Apple iPhone 11 - 64GB 128GB 256GB - All Colors - Fully Unlocked (CDMA + GSM), AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Unlocked Desktop Processor w/ Wraith Prism LED Cooler + MSI In, Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth Speaker, Certified Refurbished. A list of archetypes playing Magus of the Moon by format in the last 90 days according to our MTG decks database.