I don't understand the bad reviews, just don't seem logical. Serving delicious pizza, pasta and farm to table foods in Johnson City & Kingsport. This is THE place to get pizza. Pizza Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni, Onions, Peppers, Mushroom, Ham, Salami, Sausage and Hamburg. 901 Delta Avenue Gladstone, MI 49837 Phone: 906-428-4446 Hours Monday: 11am - 11pm Tuesday: 11am - 11pm Wednesday: 11am - 11pm Thursday: 11am - 11pm Friday: 11am - 11pm Saturday: 11am - 11pm Sunday: Noon - 11pm 8 Bread stix topped with garlic butter, parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Everything tasted excellent !! Other pizza places pepperoni doesn't compare. The dining room is now open starting Monday, October 5th, 2020 and we are following CDC guidelines and safety measures to keep our staff and customers safe. I really look forward to their pizza when we visit. $4.00 Giardiniera. Ordered their specialty pizza with the green olives, a must try! Pizza was done when promised and tasted good. It was great pizza, there were tables for... read moreThis place was busy with locals and tourists. I would highly recommend it. I know ordering a salad from a pizza place doesn't make... read moreI ordered a salad from Main Street Pizza today. Had the pizza delivered to the adoba hotel. Pizzas. read less, We're from Chicago (where snobbery & pizza rule).... their pizza could drive many pizza places there out of business. We had an issue with very dark pizza ( I love light brown), contacted the manager,... Our favorite pizza place! Great people, friendly people. We asked the desk clerk for advise on where to... We arrived in Iron Mountain and checked into our motel. The pizza here is also very good. We offer yummy pasta as well as many other great foods, call us today (906) 428-4446. Perfect crust and very generous with the toppings. Daily specials, collect points for free pizza you also get a free personal pizza on your birthday. Our favorite pizza place! Freshest Pizza, Subs & More, If I could give 10 stars I would!! Outstanding pizza! We have tried this place several times and never been disappointed by anything! I ordered a salad from Main Street Pizza today. Main Street Pizza - Iron Mountain. It's a must have if you are anywhere in the area. Toppings: Pepperoni, Ham, Sausage, Ground beef, Fresh Mushrooms, Onion, Green Olive, Green Pepper, Black Olive, Pineapple, Tomatoes, Anchovies, Jalapenos, and Banana Pepper Rings. Delicious pizza.... We were staying overnight on our way to mackinac island. Wraps & Oven Baked Subs. Delicious Pizza!! So much meat you had to pick up with 2 hands. A must have. It hasn't disappointed the last three nights I've bern here and I just moved here three days ago. I would highly recommend it. Service is fantastic for delivery and on site. It was wonderful! I don't understand the bad reviews, just don't seem logical. Had the best pizza I have ever had! So happy Main Street pizza and subs is in town!!! I don't understand the bad reviews, just don't seem logical. Delicious pizza. read less, Really good! Ordered online as well which made it... Had the pizza delivered to the adoba hotel. Meat... read moreIf I could give 10 stars I would!! Service is friendly. All aspects of the pizza is delicious the sauce the cheese the ingredients all fresh and put together well. We were staying overnight on our way to mackinac island. I asked to remove some items and add others and it was not a problem. Best pizza around This is THE place to get pizza. I normally like thin crust. Sub was still hot !! Copyright © 2020 Main Street Pizza. The cheese sticks and the 5 meat are more than great. The cheese sticks and the... Tasty and filling pizza option.