It’s legitimately the worst service ever. Tasty & Delicious Food 150 Carmen Dr Ste 1, Harvey, MI 49855-9091. The salad we ordered was supposed to come with creamy ranch dressing and instead we were given Thousand Island which, in my opinion, is the worst salad dressing ever. Distance: 0.01 miles, Dry Dock Tavern ($)

The salad we ordered was supposed to come with creamy ranch dressing and instead we were given Thousand Island which, in my opinion, is the worst salad dressing ever.

$21.00 Two 14" 1 Topping Pizzas Pizzas. I paid, then the first person brings out my pizza. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food

All Subs can be served toasted in the oven, Heated or Cold. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

The put tomatoes on the salad, when we asked...for none.More, We ordered the Street Special pizza for takeout. Some celebration! A pizza with the works was...OK but the cheese and pepperoni pizza we ordered for the kids was burned. They don't skimp on the toppings. Serving delicious pizza, pasta and farm to table foods in Johnson City & Kingsport. Ps it wasn’t even cut! Served with a side of Salsa & Sour Cream, Pizza crust folded with sauce, cheese and up to 3 toppings, feeds 2. Monday: Add Hours 12/28/2019 - Rachel R. Italian, Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches, Bayou Bar & Grill ($) If ordering from here, I'd recommend ordering from their sandwich menu and skip the pizza.More, We ordered lots of things from here, they burnt the pizza, it was black. The sauce had little taste. You will fall in love with this! If you haven't tried them I suggest you do. eaten. Pizza Sauce, Pepperoni, Ham, Mushrooms, Cheese, Italian Dressing, Salami, Ham, Cheese, Hot Peppers, Pepperoni, Ham, Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers, Green Olives, Grilled Chicken, Onions, Green Peppers, Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Cheddar Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions, Green Peppers, Green Olives, Black Olives, Tomatoes, Pepperoni, Ham, Sausage, Bacon, Ground Beef, Pizza Toppings: Pepperoni, Ground Beef, Sausage, Ham, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives, Anchovies, Pineapple, Onions, Hot Peppers, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Chicken & Bacon (Premium Double Topping), Sauce For Dipping - $0.50, Garlic Butter $0.50, Eight Delicious Garlic Buttered Bread Stix, Eight Garlic Buttered Bread Stix Topped with Cheese, Eight Bread Stix topped with Butter, Cinnamon & Sugar, Large 1 Pound. 09/16/2020 - MenuPix User Tips. Served with a side of Salsa & Sour Cream, Pizza crust folded with sauce, cheese and up to 3 toppings, feeds 2.

read more, The best pizza in town!

Ps it wasn’t even cut!More, Major customer service fail yesterday, two employee's on phones when I walked in to pick up my order. If ordering from here, I'd recommend ordering from their sandwich menu and skip the pizza.More, We ordered lots of things from here, they burnt the pizza, it was black. When you call they never want to fix...it, or if they say they will next time, they don’t honor it if they can’t find a “slip.” Like you have control over anything other than continuing to give them money for things you don’t receive or they mess up. Restaurant menu, map for Main Street Pizza located in 49855, Marquette MI, 714 N 3rd St. Friday: Like to wait while staff looks at their phones?? When I asked the cashier why it wasn't noted on the coupon he didn't have an answer but said the owner told him that was the policy. Very well balanced between...the meat and veggies, crust had some chew to it, a lighter crust, perfect thickness. Ps it wasn’t even cut!More, Major customer service fail yesterday, two employee's on phones when I walked in to pick up my order. Says to no one in particular I got to pop these bubbles, and proceeds to do just that on the cooking pies. Wish I could say the same for the pizza, but it probably was one of the worst pizzas that I've ever...eaten. Burgers I’m very surprised people had problems, We’ve been going to Mainstreet for many years and always get their pizza for out of town visitors, Our family was vacationing in the Harvey area and made all of our meals at the AirBnB we rented.

And icing on the cake was due to...limited contact I couldn’t sign/view my receipt, yet only 1 worker was wearing a mask. Main Street Pizza, Harvey: See 20 unbiased reviews of Main Street Pizza, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 3 restaurants in Harvey. I ordered a salad from Main Street Pizza today. Baked on a fresh pizza crust and served with a side of irresistible icing. Ordered a lg pizza, opened our lg box to find a medium pizza. I will order from Main Street …

Burned as in black crust edges as well as a black bottom. I would definitely order pizza here again! Meat Choices: Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef, Grilled Chicken, Pepperoni, Taco Meat, or Bacon, Tortilla Chips topped with Seasoned Ground Beef, melted Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Green Pepper, & Black Olives. My order sitting on top the oven, she goes to retrieve it, and opens the oven instead!! 2 Medium Pizzas Of Your Choice. The add 3% for credit debit card purchases is bs too..next time eat better, get Jets. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Burned as in black crust edges as well as a black bottom. It’s legitimately the worst service ever.

My order sitting on top the oven, she goes to retrieve it, and opens the oven instead!! Choice of Sauces: BBQ, Ranch, Sweet Chili Asian. If ordering from here, I'd recommend ordering from their sandwich menu and skip the pizza. Click to add your description here. I paid, then the first person brings out my pizza. The add 3% for credit debit card purchases is bs too..next time eat better, get Jets. We purchased the pizza at full price and wished we had paid less because Pizza Hut makes a better pizza. American, Bar Food, Lake Superior Smokehouse Brewpub ($) A pizza with the works was...OK but the cheese and pepperoni pizza we ordered for the kids was burned.

is a shame because when the food is cooked right it is very good and being there aren't many options for delivery in this area, I'd be loyal to them if they treated their customers better. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We purchased the pizza at full price and wished we had paid less because Pizza Hut makes a better pizza.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Take-Out/Delivery Options. Ten minutes of them farting around. Choice of Sauces: BBQ, Ranch, Sweet Chili Asian, Spicy, Garlic Parm.

I paid, then the first person brings out my pizza. Great pizza and good value for the … Choice of Sauces: BBQ, Ranch, Sweet Chili Asian, Spicy, Garlic Parm. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted.