Our snoops understand the former Urban TV presenter will be joining Capital FM and she is going to be hosting an evening drive show according to Joel Isabirye, a renowned media personality. Who is Ahmed Ibn Auf, Sudan's new leader. “Now that capital radio has snapped malaika nyanzi from kfm, it points to something I talked about in my post a few weeks ago, that the system, the ownership, the management, and the structure of capital radio always finds solutions to short term challenges and always rebounds to excellence. Stanbic bank partners with other agencies to help businesses in.. Malayika Nyanzi and her former D'Mighty Breakfast show cohost Brian Mulondo. Our news in your inbox. Watchdog Uganda is a portal for solution journalism, trending news plus cutting edge commentaries in the fields of politics, security, business, tourism, entertainment, technology, agriculture, climate change, environment, public health et al. Word on the street is that she is joining the station to replace Sophie Tatu who quit her job last month. She has been at the station for two years, hosting ‘D’Mighty Breakfast’ show, which airs from 6:00am to 10:00am during weekdays alongside Brain Mulondo. Listen online to 91.3 Capital FM radio station for free – great choice for Kampala, Uganda. Capital Fm Radio Host and movie actor Malaika said she went through hard work for us to enjoy what she serves daily on our Radios and TVs. Our morning... You won’t believe this.. Meet our latest winner! Radio hostess Malaika Nnyanzi has bid farewell to the Namuwongo based 93.3 KFM Radio. Malaika’s charming voice and ability to put stories to life is a unique aspect you should never miss. Malaika did not confirm her next move after quitting KFM, but rumors have it that she is currently in talks with Capital Fm and might replace Sophie Tatu, who quit the radio station earlier this year. She said alto of difficulties came in her way while growing up and at one time she thought life would remain … Open Contests All Contests Winners QUICK LINKS NEWS. Following the passing on the well-known army man Rtd.Maj.Gen Kasirye Gwanga early this morning at Nakasero Hospital, several people have comes out to talk about the deceased in their own perspectives. Do you have a story in your community or an opinion to share with us: Email us at. She shared an emotional farewell message for her fans through her twitter page confirming that today was her last day on the show. Thank you Mr.B. Nyashinski is surely taking over the music industry. But God has a plan. Latest Trending News Entertainment QUICK LINKS WIN. She has been at the station for two years, hosting ‘D’Mighty Breakfast’ show, which airs from 6:00am to 10:00am during weekdays alongside Brain Mulondo. Media celebrity Malaika Nnyanzi is set to join Kisementi based, 91.3 Capital FM. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. Maritza will be co-hosting the morning breakfast show with Brian Mulondo called D’Mighty Breakfast which Malaika was co-hosting with Mulondo Malaika worked KFM radio station for two years, before she decided to quit and it is reported that she is set to join the Kamwokya based Capital FM Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. my Boss, my Radio mentor, my Friend. Listen live 91.3 Capital FM radio with Onlineradiobox.com Malaika joined Nation Media after quitting her Urban TV show she hosted alongside Gaetano Kaggwa.