You can edit your question or post anyway. Little watery than normal make a soup has 2 slice red peppers and spinach yumm. Unable to add item to Wish List. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Unable to add item to Wish List. I will defo buy these again. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. But I was misled by my evil ex girlfriend and that’s why I bought Mama noodles. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have been trying noodles for a couple of weeks having studied the "best" on the US Ramen Site, this one contrasts with two other highly regarded brands which I,ve tried. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 30 Pcs Box MAMA Pork Flavor Thai Instant Noodles non spicy at the best online prices at eBay! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. So Mama noodles is for those people who THINK they’re above Maggi. Please try again. Also see Tom Yum Shrimp Mama Noodles and Mama Pho Sen Lek. Made from high quality selected ingredients which delivers you a great taste. View basket for details. Much better than buying in the supermarket. Used to buy this noodle at sobeys. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2015. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Authentic Thai taste with kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass. You could easily serve these in a quick stir fry or as noodle soup. Sold by Khan Warehouse and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These are less than a dollar in stores like super store. Ideal for travelling or for a quick, nutritious meal at home anytime. Ingredients: Noodle: Wheat Flour (78.74%), Palm Oil, Salt, Sugar, Thickener (E466), Acidity Regulator (E500, E501), Soy Sauce (Soybean, Salt, Water). Please try again. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. item 2 MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork International Flavor 30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz(60g) 1 -, MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork International Flavor 30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz(60g), item 3 30 Pcs Box MAMA Pork Flavor Thai Instant Noodles non spicy 2 -, 30 Pcs Box MAMA Pork Flavor Thai Instant Noodles non spicy, item 4 MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz.60g 3 -, MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz.60g. Sold by GreenSheen and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. 30 Piece Box MAMA Pork Flavor Thai Instant Noodles non spicy, and backed by the eBay Money Back Guarantee. There's a hint of lime/citrus taste in its spiciness, which makes it very refreshing. Compare. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. But they sold out all, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 27, 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 June 2018. Perfect kick of red pepper and a smooth, intense bean sauce flavour. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. There was a problem completing your request. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 August 2020. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sold by CDN Media & More and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. (60g), item 6 Mama Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.X 2.12 Oz. Lemme tell you, no one is above Maggi. 18+. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Terms apply. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Something went wrong. Customer Reviews. Would not have ordered if I knew it was shellfish. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 3, 2016. Store Name: Mama ; Vendor: MAMA; No ratings found yet! Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 30 Pcs MAMA Pork Flavor No Spicy Thai Instant Noodles. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz. Sushi Nori Seaweed - Young and Crunchy | Top Grade | Lightly Toasted | High in Prot... Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Pistachios Roasted and Salted 2x500g, Kabuto Noodles Vegetable Laksa 65 g (Pack of 6). Our authentic Mama Cup Instant Noodles bring you the real flavour of Thailand. Seasoning: Salt, Sugar, Flavouing Enhancer (E621, E635), Spices, Dried Leek, Artificial Pork Flavour (0.2%). UK only. Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 2 MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz.60g 1 -, MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz.60g, item 3 MAMA Instant Noodles Pork Flavor 30 Packs 2 -, MAMA Instant Noodles Pork Flavor 30 Packs, item 4 MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz.60g 3 -, item 5 MAMA Instant Noodles Artificial Pork Flavor,30 Pkgs.x 2.12 Oz. Best pork flavor instant noodles. But for me. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.