5 Best Frozen Fruit Smoothie Recipes (Without Yogurt) There are many frozen fruit smoothie recipes but we have found 5 simple but healthier recipes for you. :) DH dislikes yogurt, so we omit it from our homemade smoothies. Cover and blend until smooth. Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Center Cut Cook. Acai Pineapple Smoothie Sidewalk Shoes. 1. Mango Smoothie Recipe Without Yogurt I love-making smoothie for my family and I want to share with you the mango smoothie recipe without yogurt so you can also try them with your family. Although the usual dairy product used in a standard smoothie is yogurt, you can also use yogurt-free alternatives. How To Make Strawberry Smoothie Without Yogurt? Strawberry Mango Smoothie Simple Green Smoothies. Place strawberries, mango, honey and lime juice into a blender. No one would ever have known the difference--until now of course. Orange, milk, ice cubes, mango. Turn blender off between additions, scraping the sides of the blender pitcher with a rubber spatula to incorporate all the fruit and ice. I like my smoothies thick, so I didn’t add any liquid, but you can add a splash of fruit juice, milk, or water if you want a thinner smoothie. Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you. It looks attractive and offers a delicious taste. Making smoothies is important to me, as I love knowing the fruit and other ingredients are all fresh. Get your personalized results . Let’s check them out. Add ice 1/2 cup at a time and blend until smooth. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. Mango is known for its incredible flavor, smell, and various health benefits. We scraped the remnants into a blender pitcher and added strawberries, honey, lime juice and ice. After DH's first attempt at peeling and chopping a fresh mango resulted in a pulpy mess, we decided the only way to salvage the mutilated fruit was to make it into a smoothie. 45.2 g It's difficult to accomplish a true smoothie texture with some fruits, but pureed mango always does the trick for us. frozen strawberries, pineapple, honey, water. The Best Strawberry Mango Smoothie Without Yogurt Recipes on Yummly | Persimmon And Mango Smoothie Bowl, Orange Mango Smoothie, Strawberry & Mango Smoothie. 75,021 suggested recipes. Total Carbohydrate Pour into tall glasses, insert a straw, sit back and enjoy. I used the leftover fruit from our strawberry mango jicama salad to make our smoothies. ®/™©2020 Yummly. The many health benefits of mangoes Before discussing how to make a mango smoothie without yogurt, let’s look at some of the reasons you should consider using mangoes in your next smoothie. 15 %, , peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes (approximately 2 medium mangoes), cup ice, crushed (or more if desired). 65,937 suggested recipes. No one would ever have known the difference--until now of course. Welcome to Yummly, your smart cooking sidekick! After DH's first attempt at peeling and chopping a fresh mango resulted in a pulpy mess, we decided the only way to salvage the mutilated fruit was to make it into a smoothie. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Guided Recipes New … Top strawberry-mango-smoothie-without-yogurt recipes just for you Explore more recipes .