She would be spending a day with me & believe it I was successful feeding her “Mango Apple Smoothie”. Click OK to sign out from tarladalal. Add some here. Added a touch of sweetness to my diet. What are you waiting for? Posted from The Rawtarian's Raw Meal Plans App. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. If someone tells you “zaada khayegi toh moti ho jaayegi”, then you can safely tell that person to educate themselves because it doesn’t work like that. This is because mangoes are rich in fiber. I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I am dieting and exercising to lose weight. Bored of the same packaged drinks, then give your indulgence a healthy yet delicious twist with this refreshing smoothie recipe. Vitamin C :  Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds. When mango is in season, a diabetic can occasionally satisfy his/her cravings of this delicious fruit within the suggested serving size i.e. Here’s how you can prepare this smoothie full of green goodness. Enters: Green mango, spinach, and apple smoothie! ½ mango or 2 to 3 slices. If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. Then you’re going to love this green mango, spinach, and apple smoothie which is perfect for weight loss. I was looking for something fresh and satisfying that included mangoes and this is what I came up with. I really enjoyed it and it was quite filling. See detailed benefits of mango. Then here is a great one sent in by Aynslee Bell as part of our smoothie of the week competition where one mum each week will win a $100 Coles/Myer voucher. Find hidden sugar in packaged foods and drinks and stop having those products. 1 tablespoon honey My friend’s daughter hates milk & it is a task making her drink milk , even milk shakes are quite a challenge. Milk balances the thickness of mangoes and apples to ensure the perfect smoothie consistency for your enjoyment. Editor's pick on the best recipes, articles and videos. Yes, it’s true! 2 tablespoon yoghurt Here’s how you can prepare this smoothie full of green goodness. Milk balances the thickness of mangoes and apples to ensure the perfect smoothie … There are so many recipes that aren’t just a treat to eat but also helpful when it comes to weight loss. You will need: Half green mango 200 grams of spinach 1 apple Half banana 1 tablespoon soaked chia seeds 2 tablespoon yoghurt 100 ml … I make mine with 4 apples, 1 mango, 2 cups water and 2 big handfuls of greens. This is a great combination. Serve this lip-smacking beverage recipe to your kids and their friends on birthdays or game nights, and we bet that they will fall in love with this delight. Half banana However diabetics must consider including low fat milk as advised by their dietitian only so as to avoid any fluctuations in blood sugar levels.